• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Then why didn't you tell anyone?

EDIT: We could have easily fixed the situation. I think you were just fishing for an excuse to leave XD AND still be in the right.
Victim attacked us with NO REASON. I told Symbolite and he said he was going to tell The Council. Victim wasn't even online when I raided xxxmastown.

As you can see, XD started attacking. CT is only defending ourselves against XD.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Victim attacked us with NO REASON. I told Symbolite and he said he was going to tell The Council. Victim wasn't even online when I raided xxxmastown.

It's miscommunication like this that indicates this was bound to happen. If you aren't willing to work with other towns, you aren't cut out for XD. That's really what it boils down to, you're just making a very big deal about it. In a week nobody will care anymore and XD moves on un-affected. If that's what you want then that's fine, but it really doesn't change anything.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It's miscommunication like this that indicates this was bound to happen. If you aren't willing to work with other towns, you aren't cut out for XD. That's really what it boils down to, you're just making a very big deal about it. In a week nobody will care anymore and XD moves on un-affected. If that's what you want then that's fine, but it really doesn't change anything.
Me making a big deal? I am negotiating peace in a convo while xexo is promising that CT will die unless I quit HC. XD is making a big deal, i'm seeking peace.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Dielan, you are not making matters better. EtK and I, alongside other CT members, wish to end this conflict through neutrality and peace. You are just making us look worse and worse. Infact, the way you are acting about it; sounds as if you wish to continue this war. I've already said that we should stop flamming and start negotation on an agreement we can both fit to.

Fuck what has already happened, let's think of a solution without contributing to the cause?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Me making a big deal? I am negotiating peace in a convo while xexo is promising that CT will die unless I quit HC. XD is making a big deal, i'm seeking peace.

You see, this is exactly what I mean.

You are stretching the facts, pointing fingers, and trying to play victims and make the other side look like this big club of meanies. I think everyone on the server at this point knows xexo has a very loose temper, and we <3 him for that, you are just using that to your advantage. When did you become so two-faced?

The reason why this stuff you say makes xexo so mad is because you aren't telling the truth. Not only that, you say you are "negotiation peace" when you are the reason for all of this in the first place. I'm not sure why kind of peace you are negotiating for, but starting off by leaving XD, talking trash about us, and telling us that you and your town make us look like garbage is not a very good way to start. Even if Victim's actions motivated you, he did not have "NO REASON" everybody has some reason for the things they do, and I'm pretty sure you didn't extend the olive branch and try to confront Victim about his actions. I'm pretty sure that's the opposite of what you wanted to do, because it was the perfect justification for the things you did. You can think all you want that we made the first move, but it's really not true. You might as well have left XD for what Altum did to you all those months ago, it would have been the same result.

Then you go and try to make it sound like XD can't handle internal problems like this? You didn't even try.

You keep on talking now KEnn, but it won't be long until nobody cares anymore.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
just fight it out already!

It's not about PVP :p

Not only am I a bad PVPer, that's not the reason why I play herocraft. I play here because of the community, I've been playing with the same 10 people (plus recruit-ees to the club) since Sanctum. I was actually really suprised and upset when I heard the news that Canterlot left XD. Not only was there nothing I could do becuase it was all done behind the Council's back, with no opportunity to negotiate beforehand, but I thought the people in this town were my friends. One minute they were, then the other they are telling people my town looks like a pile of shit and everybody in XD is garbage.

And you want to negotiate peace? Why, so you can do it all over again?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It's not about PVP :p

Not only am I a bad PVPer, that's not the reason why I play herocraft. I play here because of the community, I've been playing with the same 10 people (plus recruit-ees to the club) since Sanctum. I was actually really suprised and upset when I heard the news that Canterlot left XD. Not only was there nothing I could do becuase it was all done behind the Council's back, with no opportunity to negotiate beforehand, but I thought the people in this town were my friends. One minute they were, then the other they are telling people my town looks like a pile of shit and everybody in XD is garbage.

And you want to negotiate peace? Why, so you can do it all over again?
Peace doesn't mean CT will rejoin XD. We won't ever rejoin after this. We'll either stand as a neutral town or form our own Kingdom. (Or join FE).

Dielan, if you actually knew what xexo has been doing In Game you would've known why I do this. But because of your blind loyalties to this lying "King" you of course won't listen and all your posts will be biased to xexo's advantage.

I have every right to leave XD when one of their leaders betray me and the King supports him.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Peace doesn't mean CT will rejoin XD. We won't ever rejoin after this. We'll either stand as a neutral town or form our own Kingdom. (Or join FE).

Dielan, if you actually knew what xexo has been doing In Game you would've known why I do this. But because of your blind loyalties to this lying "King" you of course won't listen and all your posts will be biased to xexo's advantage.

I have every right to leave XD when one of their leaders betray me and the King supports him.

Don't take me for a fool. I was the leader of KRS's community after Gabizou on Zeal, and I am one of the primary reasons Xexo is king now. KRS decided to make him the leader, then when OS came together at the end of Zeal (That's KRS and NEO put together) we elected Xexo king, the rest is history.

I know Xexo better than anybody on this server, I inspire alot of his good ideas too. I can see the strings, and that's why I don't agree with you.

Peace to you seems like talking bad about us when we aren't looking, and playing victim when we talk back.

Preach peace all you want, it won't happen until you stop talking trash and actually try to work for peace. Just talking about it makes you look good, when in game you are doing the opposite from the outside perspective.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
You call this "peace"?

(from a private convo)
Killing newbs isn't really a "Good beating" but ok. If I were online, Diffuse wouldn't lived long enough to kill any of us. Once again, Nevermore is so weak that they get their friends from other towns to fight their battles.

edit: here's another:

(same convo)
Don't expect a peacy threaty from us. You kill our people, we leave your Dominion. Goodbye to all my friends in The Dominion, too bad xexo chose the way of war instead of using his brain for diplomacy. He stood outside Canterlot and screamed in shout that if any of my citizens surrendered and joined XD, he would have mercy on them.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I've never done offensive actions against XD In Game. XD shows no sign of wanting peace considering that camp us 24/7. I've never attacked any XD town, so yeah. It's obvious that Nevermore wants no Peace. You should vote in your "Council" to open more negotiating or not, you'd be surprised to see that Nevermore people wants war while N, BG and LF wants peace.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh yeah, sure I should just sit and watch as XD kills my people. Of course I am fighting back. What did you expect? Me throwing flowers in front of xexo as he kills my people?

You don't seem to understand.

Our reasons are very similar to yours, you just won't admit that you are the cause. Just because you haven't come to our towns and killed us (yet you have tried and failed) doesn't mean you aren't hostile. You also told us from the beginning that peace wouldn't happen, then came the threats. Yet you treat us as an aggressor?

EDIT: Please, explain to me how this makes sense to you. Don't just blame Victim, because you made no effort to confront him.

EDIT2: @MajorasMask is right in that arguing about this won't change anything, and I see now that telling both my perspective and the truth doesn't convince you KEnn to do the same. It is a pointless discussion.

It won't lead to peace, but I'm done talking about Canterlot. You have convinced yourself that Xexo is a tyrant and that I am a pawn. So of course you won't listen to what I have to say. You preach peace, and talk trash at the same time. I simply cannot comprehend. How you plan to lead a town with issues like that is beyond me, so I'll just have to make some popcorn and watch.

Seeya.

ZezZez42

Iron
In game name: ZezZez42​
Age & location: Rather not share my age and Western Australia​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: From the forum thread it looks like one of the best townships i have seen. Also im sick of getting raided.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 and a half - 2 years​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? MNU and IronPass (long time ago i know)​
How did you hear about Canterlot? From MajorasMask ingame​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 im fine with it and yes​
(This is a repost)​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: ZezZez42​
Age & location: Rather not share my age and Western Australia​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: From the forum thread it looks like one of the best townships i have seen. Also im sick of getting raided.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 and a half - 2 years​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? MNU and IronPass (long time ago i know)​
How did you hear about Canterlot? From MajorasMask ingame​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 im fine with it and yes​
(This is a repost)​
Accepted! Get with me or @Jotamota3006 In game.

Dysprous

Legacy Supporter 6
Dielan, you are not making matters better. EtK and I, alongside other CT members, wish to end this conflict through neutrality and peace. You are just making us look worse and worse. Infact, the way you are acting about it; sounds as if you wish to continue this war. I've already said that we should stop flamming and start negotation on an agreement we can both fit to.

Fuck what has already happened, let's think of a solution without contributing to the cause?

*Observation* Dielan is stating XD side of this.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: beastaxe
Age & location: 14 and Canada
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Because I need to join my first town and this one seems cool
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I think 3 days today
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? None
How did you hear about Canterlot? I heard about it from the form
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yes but just wondering if I can pay it before sunday if im busy or on Monday and if I can pay in advance?
Accepted! Get with me or @Jotamota3006 In game. Yes you can pay in advance, but make sure to note me about it.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
24azyip.jpg

-xexo