• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
CT left XD in peace after 3-4 days of war. Both parts has apologised and a non-agression deal is up.
Mkay. A shame you left, but whatever blows up your skirt I guess.

(I wanted to post a song but I don't know what song to use. :p)

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Wow I left for work and put 0 input into the official peace talk and it was all resolved before I got home. I am pretty impressed both sides saw reason without me mediating at all and got it done that fast hahah

beastaxe

Dirt
Um okay so I know this is a noob question but where is it located and is your names the same as you IGN?

Furybeef

Dirt
In game name:Furybeef​
Age & location:13/California​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:Im new but i am looking for a town. Im good with heros.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: For about a day​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? : Nope​
How did you hear about Canterlot? : While Looking For a Good town in game.​

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Gone for 15 hours and this thread gains 6 pages.. cool it down guys, I cant even read the entire thing in a reasonable amount of time.

I'm glad this stupid war is over :[ I was gonna go all diplomatic on everyone. Four score and seven years ago... We the People...

TheMechaHeavy

Glowing Redstone
IGN: TheMechaHeavy
Age & Location: 16 Texas
Why do you want to join Canterlot? My brother PotPete is in it and he told me about it and I thought it was interesting.
How Long Have You Played On HeroCraft?: Just started but i'm pretty experienced at MineCraft Heroes and Towny, I'm familiar with the plugins.
Have you been in any past towns? Nope just started, unless you count the ones from other servers.

IGN: TheMechaHeavy
Age & Location: 16 Texas
Why do you want to join Canterlot? My brother PotPete is in it and he told me about it and I thought it was interesting.
How Long Have You Played On HeroCraft?: Just started but i'm pretty experienced at MineCraft Heroes and Towny, I'm familiar with the plugins.
Have you been in any past towns? Nope just started, unless you count the ones from other servers.
Accepted, Cause I already talked to you :3

PotPete

Iron
So... If anyone could give me surrounding town names so i can know who to stay away from so they quit killing me??? Thanks.

bleezboxx

Dirt
In game name:bleezboxx​
Age & location:16 WA state​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:just joined the game need a cool community to play with​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?a day. but im a serious minecraft player and im lovin this server so far​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?nope:) and if i get accepted i wouldnt leave to join another im loyal to people that help me:)
How did you hear about Canterlot?recruiting channel​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? doesnt sound like a problem to me. i just need to learn how to make money shouldnt be hardd:p Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2

Pyr0mech

Iron
In-game name: Pyr0mech
Age and location: 15, Texas
Why to join Canterlot: Heard about it from Themechaheavy and Potpete and its sounds great!
Time played on Herocraft: Just started!
Previous towns: None!

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name:bleezboxx​
Age & location:16 WA state​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:just joined the game need a cool community to play with​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?a day. but im a serious minecraft player and im lovin this server so far​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?nope:) and if i get accepted i wouldnt leave to join another im loyal to people that help me:)
How did you hear about Canterlot?recruiting channel​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? doesnt sound like a problem to me. i just need to learn how to make money shouldnt be hardd:p Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2
In-game name: Pyr0mech
Age and location: 15, Texas
Why to join Canterlot: Heard about it from Themechaheavy and Potpete and its sounds great!
Time played on Herocraft: Just started!
Previous towns: None!

Both are accepted! Hope you all have fun at Canterlot. Meet me in-game or @EtKEnn for instructions and whatnot.

Dfergy123

Iron
In game name: Dfergy123​
Age & location: Florida, 24​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: My buddy Donaldmax1 is in that town.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? almost a few hours.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Nope.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Donaldmax1​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2
Sure.​

In game name: Dfergy123​
Age & location: Florida, 24​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: My buddy Donaldmax1 is in that town.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? almost a few hours.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Nope.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Donaldmax1​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2
Sure.​
Approved, see me in game.

Ancile

Glowstone
In game name: WayneMC​
Age & location: 15, Nebraska​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I'd like to join a nice peaceful, and hopefully respectful community where I feel safe.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Maybe, about a 9 months? Just recently got back into it.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? A old town a while back, Fortuna I think? (Maybe not)​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Jotamota referred me, asking me to join.​
Yes, I am okay with it. :)