• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name: WayneMC​
Age & location: 15, Nebraska​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I'd like to join a nice peaceful, and hopefully respectful community where I feel safe.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Maybe, about a 9 months? Just recently got back into it.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? A old town a while back, Fortuna I think? (Maybe not)​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Jotamota referred me, asking me to join.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2
Yes, I am okay with it. :)
Accepted! Welcome to canterlot! Meet me in-game!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I suggest we find a new anthem for our town. I found a small track right here, which I like;

I suggest we all listen to this before our morning announcements, eating our eggs and biscuits!

mliming1

Stone
In game name:mliming​
Age & location:13,Greencastle Indiana​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:because I really need a town so I dont lose my items. And it sounds cool=D​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?I just started today 6/3/2012. So about 30min lol​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?no​
How did you hear about Canterlot?someone told me about it when i was asking to join a town.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday?yes​

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name:mliming​
Age & location:13,Greencastle Indiana​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:because I really need a town so I dont lose my items. And it sounds cool=D​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?I just started today 6/3/2012. So about 30min lol​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?no​
How did you hear about Canterlot?someone told me about it when i was asking to join a town.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday?yes​
We dont take 13- but you might be an exception! Welcoem aboard!

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
ttgAh.png

TAXES PAID TO LASTIVITY
on 4rth July around 4:50pm -3GMT

In game name:KiltedDemon31​
Age & location:Il, 16​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:I want a town and it looks cool​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?1 day​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?None​
How did you hear about Canterlot?Jota​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2Sure

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name:KiltedDemon31​
Age & location:Il, 16​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:I want a town and it looks cool​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?1 day​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?None​
How did you hear about Canterlot?Jota​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2Sure
Accepted! Meet me in-game for briefing!

draven216

Dirt
In game name:draven216​
Age & location:Austin,Texas, and I'm 23 years old.​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: My friends: Potpete and Themechaheavy, are in this town and it has the name Canterlot which is the capital of Equestria in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: Few days, but I assure you I'm a skilled player.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: No I have not been in any other towns.​
How did you hear about Canterlot?: Themechaheavy and Potpete live there.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2: I am ok with paying taxes every Sunday and I was aware I could vote.​
Thanks guys.​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name:draven216​
Age & location:Austin,Texas, and I'm 23 years old.​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: My friends: Potpete and Themechaheavy, are in this town and it has the name Canterlot which is the capital of Equestria in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: Few days, but I assure you I'm a skilled player.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: No I have not been in any other towns.​
How did you hear about Canterlot?: Themechaheavy and Potpete live there.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2: I am ok with paying taxes every Sunday and I was aware I could vote.​
Thanks guys.​
A great application, definitely accepted! Get with @Jotamota3006 or @ChucklesHammock or @Judgedread154 for briefing. I am not able to brief you because I am going to sleep now.

*Brohoof /) I can't wait for Season 3 if there is one. Season two was amazing, a lot better then Season 1. I hope Season 3 can beat that, I want more Luna action!

The teachers strike is over after nearly 2 weeks, school again tomorrow :( Oh well, good night everyone.

BHALL52

Stone

In game name: BHALL52​
Age & location: 15 DC, Maryland​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I would really like to join my first town because i have never been apart of one and this seems like a good first town to join​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? for about 3 weeks​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No, i have not​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I asked in the recruiting channel and someone replied saying to join this town​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? yes, that is fine with me​

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Wel
In game name: BHALL52​
Age & location: 15 DC, Maryland​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I would really like to join my first town because i have never been apart of one and this seems like a good first town to join​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? for about 3 weeks​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No, i have not​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I asked in the recruiting channel and someone replied saying to join this town​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? yes, that is fine with me​

Accepted
Welcome to Canterlot

Turbo4000

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: Turbo4000
Age & location: 17, Upstate NY of USA
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: This is easily the most professional looking of the towns that I've looked at so far.
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: About 1.5 weeks.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: Nope.
How did you hear about Canterlot?: Through your relentless advertising ;)
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Pretty much every town makes you pay taxes - 20 is fairly cheap considering I've made >400 in a week. I am aware that you can vote.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: Turbo4000
Age & location: 17, Upstate NY of USA
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: This is easily the most professional looking of the towns that I've looked at so far.
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: About 1.5 weeks.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: Nope.
How did you hear about Canterlot?: Through your relentless advertising ;)
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Pretty much every town makes you pay taxes - 20 is fairly cheap considering I've made >400 in a week. I am aware that you can vote.

Accepted
We look forward to seeing you in town

SevenRin

Wood
In game name:SevenRin​
Age & location:13 and I'm at Pennsylvania​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:Well I want to join because it's nice Medieval Guild.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?Just three days ago​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?No this is my first and i like it so far.​
How did you hear about Canterlot?On the server, talking.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2
Yeah it's ok.​