• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
None of this would have happened if @EtKEnn didn't start insulting/harassing us first. If you wanted to leave XD and become independent, and not put up a fuss about it we woulda been fine with it.

Yet you complain that we have something to say when you call us out? For every mean thing Xexo has said to you and your people, your people have said something to us. You started it, so we will finish it as soon as you are ready. You can't just start something like that and point fingers at us for shouting back like we are instigators and bad people. Half the stuff Kenn says in this topic about XD is a lie, like how we've attacked them like "15-20 times" and lost, and how you've done like nothing to us.

It's a very one sided view of it. Since I can see both sides, I don't have to justify myself to you. Just have the decency to attempt to see the big picture. If you don't want to, I can't help you.
Tell the full story then, Xexo's stories haven't been cutting it. I know around 80% of it, and so far I'm still with CT in this matter.

In my view this all started when Xexo 'tested' CT and BG by sending Victim over to 'test' (raid) the towns(as xexo told me two months ago). By this event Kenn lost alot of members, including most of his veterans(one of them have returned). This is what started the whole thing. After that victim has had two more random slaughters in CT.

This is more or less the hidden part of the drama, then there is Kenn's 'bitching(as stated by XD) and Xexo's tyrany(as stated by CT).

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I can't speak for them but if I were the one you guys were bashing post after post, I would get pissed too. Could both sides have handled this better? Yes they could've, still can but it seems you would rather fan the flames.

This is true. We could settle this in mutliple ways:

- Leave eachother alone and become an independant town, without the hassle from XD. If they leave us alone, we'll be more than willing to leave them alone.

- Settle this through diplomacy and remain neutral with eachother. Possible to form a non-attacking pact, or something. This would be similar to the first possibility.

But alas, it seems Xexo wants us to give up CT and to get a new mayor. He has said he looks forward to it in /ch shout before. To be honest, I don't see why. Canterlot isn't much in terms of XD, they still have 4 other towns. Canterlot is nothing amazing in terms of building and PvP, and we arn't the richest of towns either! :p

Dysprous

Legacy Supporter 6
We don't say things on the same scale as Xexo has. We are not 100% to blame for this conflict, infact, I have multiple recordings of a player, friends with Xexo, saying that he started it as a form of boosting the PvP actions on the server. With this, we know Xexo also played a role in started this.

Bring that player forward, until then this is just hearsay.

We've done little towards you. We have not camped your town, we stay to ourselves. We have killed your members, but only when they come near us and try to attack us.

I call shenanigans on that, yesterday when I was online CT guys ran through NM at least three times (I was online for like three hours)

I do try to see things on both sides. I know our citizens have bashed XD in /ch shout, the forums and in /ch o. My main point is that we don't do it on such an extreme scale, which is what I have pointed out earlier.

I call double shenanigans on this, I feel you're not seeing both sides and you guys are doing things on the same scale as Xexo.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I'll be posting a recording of what the player said later today.

We run through Nevermore when we are chasing Arcane back to your town. I sometimes run through Nevermore to get back to Canterlot, if I go through the spawn route. Others may also do this.

We are seeing both sides. We know we have done wrong, and that EtK shouldn't have said what he said. We know we are guilty for playing one of the biggest roles in the start of this conflict. But, we wish to acknowledge that Xexo's actions have also made things worse, and the way he is dealing with the situation is just silly.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The only times xexo killed me is when he got 2-3 friends at his side that constantly gives him support while he heals himself. Whenever it's even however (2v3, 3v3, 1v1) We end up winning. Xexo, you got killed by my level 21 Caster friend who lives in Canterlot LOL. Nice job UltimateOptics.

I remember we chased Arcanegrove, The AncientTeam and the rest of a rather larger attack. We chased them to NM, then I had to log. When I log on, xexo and Dysperous is right in front of me. I decided to attack them, but I wasn'h prepared to PvP then, so I failed at using skills or even hit anything. I decided to flee and prepare myself and then kill them, but then xexo comes with 4 mercenaries and starts camping again. The last thing I did that day was having a /shout war against xexo and then banzai he and his forces. We won! (Again).

"STOP SHOOTING FUCKING ARROWS AND FIREBALLS AT ME YOU FUCKERS" -xexo

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU LITTLE FUCK" -xexo to Haxnn :(

"Xexo, How is the crater doing, I mean Nevermore" -Kenn

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ETKENN" -xexo

Someone is having a bad day. This is just a few of maaaany good qoutes. I'll start screenshotting then post it on a thread "Shit (Funny) things xexo says"

Is it just me who is enjoying this "war"? So far, xexo is just shitting his leg.

Dysprous

Legacy Supporter 6
The only times xexo killed me is when he got 2-3 friends at his side that constantly gives him support while he heals himself. Whenever it's even however (2v3, 3v3, 1v1) We end up winning. Xexo, you got killed by my level 21 Caster friend who lives in Canterlot LOL. Nice job UltimateOptics.

I remember we chased Arcanegrove, The AncientTeam and the rest of a rather larger attack. We chased them to NM, then I had to log. When I log on, xexo and Dysperous is right in front of me. I decided to attack them, but I wasn'h prepared to PvP then, so I failed at using skills or even hit anything. I decided to flee and prepare myself and then kill them, but then xexo comes with 4 mercenaries and starts camping again. The last thing I did that day was having a /shout war against xexo and then banzai he and his forces. We won! (Again).

"STOP SHOOTING FUCKING ARROWS AND FIREBALLS AT ME YOU FUCKERS" -xexo

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU LITTLE FUCK" -xexo to Haxnn :(

"Xexo, How is the crater doing, I mean Nevermore" -Kenn

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ETKENN" -xexo

Someone is having a bad day. This is just a few of maaaany good qoutes. I'll start screenshotting then post it on a thread "Shit (Funny) things xexo says"

Is it just me who is enjoying this "war"? So far, xexo is just shitting his leg.

Way to fan the flames.

When I log on, xexo and Dysperous is right in front of me. I decided to attack them, but I wasn'h prepared to PvP then, so I failed at using skills or even hit anything.

You were in NM and attacking so what did you expect?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Glad to hear it.

Perhaps you can make a slight detour around NM until things cool down.

Agreed! :p We have been thinking of making a path to the closest HG too. That way we can get to spawn faster. I'll tell the citizens to lay low and not use that path.

ZezZez42

Iron
In game name: ZezZez42​
Age & location: Rather not share my age and Western Australia​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: From the forum thread it looks like one of the best townships i have seen. Also im sick of getting raided.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 and a half - 2 years​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? MNU and IronPass (long time ago i know)​
How did you hear about Canterlot? From MajorasMask ingame​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 im fine with it and yes.​

Dysprous

Legacy Supporter 6
Well thank you, in my experience the rest of NM's people are also reasonable. This stuff with CT and EtKEnn (especially him) seems to have really gotten under Xexo's skin. EtKEnn being so young ([what like 13-14?] not that there's anything wrong with that) seems to antagonize and fan the flames, but that's just my point-of-view.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
People who think I am harassing anyone in XD: If you looked at this thread earlier, you'd find 4-5 posts from xexo were he used every single swear-word I know to describe me. He also suggested how I was going to die IRL. Like coming home to me and kill me while I sleep. Throw me in front of a train. Etc. It was so bad that I had to report it for harassment and Neotetro removed the posts. xexo is the one harassing here.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Well thank you, in my experience the rest of NM's people are also reasonable. This stuff with CT and EtKEnn (especially him) seems to have really gotten under Xexo's skin. EtKEnn being so young ([what like 13-14?] not that there's anything wrong with that) seems to antagonize and fan the flames, but that's just my point-of-view.
People who bash about age shouldn't be playing Minecraft.

Dysprous

Legacy Supporter 6
People who bash about age shouldn't be playing Minecraft.

I wasn't bashing you and if you read any of my posts I was trying to douse the flames with water. The back-and-forth between myself and MajorasMask has been pretty peaceful and an attempt at a start for diplomacy. You seem, from my point-of-view, to be opposed to this.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I wasn't bashing you and if you read any of my posts I was trying to douse the flames with water. The back-and-forth between myself and MajorasMask has been pretty peaceful and an attempt at a start for diplomacy. You seem, from my point-of-view, to be opposed to this.
That post was aimed at xexo. Sorry for the confusion.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Tell the full story then, Xexo's stories haven't been cutting it. I know around 80% of it, and so far I'm still with CT in this matter.

In my view this all started when Xexo 'tested' CT and BG by sending Victim over to 'test' (raid) the towns(as xexo told me two months ago). By this event Kenn lost alot of members, including most of his veterans(one of them have returned). This is what started the whole thing. After that victim has had two more random slaughters in CT.

This is more or less the hidden part of the drama, then there is Kenn's 'bitching(as stated by XD) and Xexo's tyrany(as stated by CT).

In my view this all started when Xexo 'tested' CT and BG by sending Victim over to 'test' (raid) the towns(as xexo told me two months ago)

^This isn't true. Victim did not raid CT on Xexo or XD's behalf ever. He's a loose cannon and it took almost months for us to convince Canterlot that we didn't mean for that to happen. Obviously they weren't convinced but Victim was there because of influences on him from Altum, which we hawked from our alliance FOR EtKEnn, so these sort of outbursts wouldn't happen.

By this event Kenn lost alot of members, including most of his veterans(one of them have returned). This is what started the whole thing

We tried very had to keep both Canterlot in XD and Altum as an ally while tensions rose between them. Replace "XD" with "Altum" in almost every single one of KEnn's stories from this time period and they will be far closer to the truth.

From my perspective:

-Altum betrays XD by attacking Canterlot because they don't like ponies and think it's leadership is not worthy

-XD tries to keep Altum as an ally by trying to negotiate peace between Altum and Canterlot

-Altum people convince Victim to raid with them, because alexhoff was given a place to stay in Canterlot, when he is an enemy of XD and Canterlot refused to remove him.

-All of CT's ex citizens become enemies of XD, because they say they don't like Xexo or the XD people and just wanna roam around XD and kill people

-We beat the shit out of them

-The situation with Altum is un-recoverable and we remove them as an ally and begin opposing them as a whole, KEnn is likely angry that this decision took so long, he doesn't realise how powerful of an ally Altum was, because they spent most of their time arguing with and trolling Canterlot

-After we put the heat on Altum it appears to go inactive (Raiding while being able to actually get inside, combined with Diablo 3 is probably what did them in)

-We never hear from Altum again and all is good with the world. Nevermore takes this opportunity to completely re-do the town, Lightforge grows and only coin holds it back from township status

-KEnn never said a word about being displeased with the way things are going, he even contemplates quitting HC due to inactivity with his town

-KEnn convinces himself to stay and begins rebuilding Canterlot with Jotamota

-XD policy, set up from the very beginning allows for our individual towns to set up any personal alliances or non-aggression pacts it wants, XD has no official allies besides Windhelm, so Canterlot attacks XXXmas Town, which is personally allied with Newerth

-Victim defends XXXmas town from Canterlot, being the hot-headed go-to guy he is, he doesn't hesitate to kill the attackers from CT

-KEnn makes no attempt to either reason with Victim for the dispute, nor ask for some kind of compensation be made for his losses (even though such a request is ridiculous). So all is assumed to be good and we move on.

-KEnn takes Canterlot and leave XD, he might as well drove away flipping the bird with both hands while comparing us to horrible, disgusting thing with crude language.

-Shocked by KEnn's declaration of war against XD, and his rude and abrupt leaving of it we take offense to it and openly PVP with them.

tl;dr

1. CT started all this BS
  2. Both sides could have handled it better
  3. Because KEnn is not willing to work with us, it couldn't have happened any other way. It's like stopping short at a stop light and sueing the guy behind you for hitting your car, then during the court case you go out of your way to attempt to tarnish his/her good name so you can win the case
If you want to side with CT on this, the only real reason for doing so would be if you disagree with Victim's actions and that's ok. Everything else pro-CT is based on lies and convenient half-truths that don't add up.

The pro-XD argument is based on my car example in tl;dr point number 3. He basically punched himself in the face to give himself a black eye, and started pointing fingers at us when we really didn't do anything wrong. XD runs by itself, CT was able to make it's own decisions, Xexo isn't a tyrant. The only decisions Xexo has ever made that effected CT was denouncing Altum as an ally so we could be completely justified in driving them OUT of CT, for the good of CT.

That's really it. Don't let anybody else tell you different.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The fuck are you talking about? I raided xxxmastown then two weeks later, Victim shows up at my gates and starts massacring people. Then xexo supports his actions and we break out of The Dominion.

Victim were not defending xxxmastown. He attacked us two weeks after I raided xxxmastown and got away with an inventory full of wool.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The fuck are you talking about? I raided xxxmastown then two weeks later, Victim shows up at my gates and starts massacring people. Then xexo supports his actions and we break out of The Dominion.

Victim were not defending xxxmastown. He attacked us two weeks after I raided xxxmastown and got away with an inventory full of wool.

Then why didn't you tell anyone?

EDIT: We could have easily fixed the situation. I think you were just fishing for an excuse to leave XD AND still be in the right.