• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Blight [Neutral] [FE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
This is exactly why I asked you gentleman to make appointments, this is just disorganized chaos!

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
Me making a public spectacle? How about you refusing to remove me and continuously trolling and embarrassing me. I came here for one thing, to be removed from the thread.
If you wanted to be removed without a spectacle you should have messaged me privately without the harsh language you used, @Neotetro please remove the people assaulting me verbally.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
You say that I will never teamspeak with you after you never ask, then when I offer you decline.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm not going to get on. You dragging this on just doesn't make sense to me. Just edit the post and remove my name. You and your brother are shitty trolls, please remove me.
I need more details, I will acknowledge your request after you talk to me in teamspeak or in a forum message privately.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
It seems to me that Itzmak has quite politely asked multiple times to be removed from a post that he has no real reason to be in, and is harmful to him. As a bystander, that is what I see. I see no real "spectacle" here.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
It seems to me that Itzmak has quite politely asked multiple times to be removed from a post that he has no real reason to be in, and is harmful to him. As a bystander, that is what I see. I see no real "spectacle" here.
You are ignorant of the situation, you did not see the posts previously removed by @Neotetro and do not know how itzmak harmed me and my brother.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
You never asked politely, you made a public spectacle which I do not appreciate, @Neotetro could you forcibly remove these instigators from my town thread please?

This won't be an issue again, I'll speak to the users in private, don't let me find more flame posts or I'm gonna have to snap necks ;)

@Apherdite

Also - @zachimon - I'd remove number 8 in your town rules, it serves no purpose other than to troll users.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Children, children. If you can't play nice, I will turn this car right around and then beat you with my belt. Seriously, act like adults - if you have a problem with someone, just ignore them. It's simple. This goes for all people involved. Don't incite anger and troll, you're gonna have a bad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.