• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Blight [Neutral] [FE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Make sure you decide who will be the SiC, you may only have one. One may also be the town Banker as the town still requires one I see.
Nah, two sic's are fine. It's just relabeling the banker really
But did you ever help KO and FE? I don't think so.
Why does everything you say in relation to me or XD always seem to be barbed or purposefully hurtful? You rate my posts negatively everywhere and contradict all my comments.
I will slap a bitch if you two turn my thread into another XD-Canterlot argument thread. ._. Take this to a private converation if you wish to continue please.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I am saying a town may only have 1 SiC and 1 Banker, you cannot have 2 SiC's. SiC = Second In Command not Second in Commands because that would just sound weird.

EDIT: You don't have to only have 1, was just saying since you didn't have banker.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I am saying a town may only have 1 SiC and 1 Banker, you cannot have 2 SiC's. SiC = Second In Command not Second in Commands because that would just sound weird.
Oh, lol. I guess it does sound a bit odd. I'll change it later then.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
6. No killing other town members
7. DON'T TUSSLE WITH RICK​
Questions.

6- So that means people can't kill ANY town member? NOT EVEN ME? I see a glimmer of hope, for myself. I might not delevel 24/7! >:} Muahahahahahahahahaha.

7- Tussle with Rick Tuesdays are cancelled then? D:

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Questions.

6- So that means people can't kill ANY town member? NOT EVEN ME? I see a glimmer of hope, for myself. I might not delevel 24/7! >:} Muahahahahahahahahaha.

7- Tussle with Rick Tuesdays are cancelled then? D:
I might be amending rule 6. But anyways... DON'T TUSSLE WITH RICK.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
I understand the 'no council' deal though once again if I could have permission to recruit that would be nice :)

Gamefreak

Gold
1. Your IGN - TheGameFreak_
2. Your real life name - Nope :p
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be? - Caster, going for geomancer
4. Will you help with town projects? I enjoy building and helping people, so yes.
5. Will you donate gold if needed? MAI GOLD... sure
6. We like to have fun, do you? Yep
7. Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it!: Yes, but I prefer Teamspeak.
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players? Yes.
9. Have you read the rules? Yes
10. What time zone are you in? EST (GMT -5) Not there right now though.
11. Are you going to be active? Yep, I've been whitelisted on Herocraft for a year, even though I haven't been that active. I promise I will be more active now... k bye.
Directed here by Truecorruptor from the Raubtier thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.