• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Blight [Neutral] [FE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Blight
Mayor: Zachimon
Second In Command: Acherous
Banker: Jzillifro
Citizens
Kidtheesir
CesarPerez
TheEmo517
javilionaire
milkshake123567
villagermike
Acherous
zachimon
SonOfAGunner
moonpie61
Jzillifro
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frost has now become Blight. We are moving to the west in order to expand to a town. We are also in the Forgotten Empire which includes Raubtier, Panorama, Adamantium, and us Blight(Frost). ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tax
The kingdom wide tax is 25 coins a week per person.
(This tax can be paid in items valued up to 25 coins)(x's mean paid for number of weeks)(O means a week not paid)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
(Rules are prone to change check them and the forums every couple days!)
1. Do not steal from other citizens or allies
2. We are NEUTRAL, do not attack unless provoked
3. Try to work on the town projects if you aren't doing anything
4. Follow ALL server rules.
5. We will not tolerate if you break these rules.
6. No killing other town members
7. DON'T TUSSLE WITH RICK​
8. Don't be a dmil try hard. *cough*itzmak*cough*​
9. You MUST remain in the town and kingdom chat at ALL times if you are online.​

1st time: You will be warned etc.
2nd time: You may be killed to teach a lesson
3rd time: You may be kicked out of town
* These terms may vary depending on the circumstances
Alliances:
Canterlot
Belogost
Lightforge
Panorama
Adamantium

Communist Collective:
Mayor: Howdanrocks
SiC: ?

Konoha
Kage (mayor): AzenYumCha
Jōnin Commander (SIC): Naoticon

Friendlies:

AlexDaParrot

MirkWood (Theborg69)

Enemies:

Treepenises

Kill on sight:

We Are Now Forgotten Empire
Raubtier
Blight
Templars
Panorama
Requirements

Projects

Want to join Blight? Fill out this application!
Citizen
1. Your IGN:
2. Your real life name:
3. Your current class and what spec do you want to be?:
4. Will you help with town projects?:
5. Will you donate gold if needed?:
6. We like to have fun, do you?:
7. Do you have Skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it!:
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players?:
9. Have you read the rules?:
10. What time zone are you in?:
11. Are you going to be an active player?:
6/13/2012 tax payed to lastivity
6/19/2012 200c tax payed to xanipher

Joka10

Soulsand
EDIT: Spoilerfied because it seems I was a bit late...
I see this...

You guys REALLY like changing up leaders, towns, town locations, town names it seems.
Sir, do not troll on my thread. I WILL cut you.
The last mayor was more civil...
I'm not the last mayor. Thanks!
If you think that you're going to get a civil response from a non civil comment then you sir deserve to be cut.
It was a factual comment.
It was full of sarcasm so you can shut your fucking mouth.

...but then I look back and see this...

Alliances:
Lightforge
WoleverEntun's Sig said:
Mayor of Lightforge

We Are Now Forgotten Empire
Templars

WoleverEntun's Sig said:
Warden Hospitaller Crusader of The Templars

Well, nothing wrong here.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@zachimon THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

But no really zach was just trolling around and I was kidding. However, I did not like the comment.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Forgetting some new recruits/recruiting officers eh?
I gotta update the forum thread and clean it up. I'll work on it a bit now. Still iffy on if I even want a council and any other name positions other than mayor/sic/banker though. I may delegate jobs to certain people but I don't want to name to many positiions. It tends to cause problems from my experience.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Make sure you decide who will be the SiC, you may only have one. One may also be the town Banker as the town still requires one I see.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
You guys REALLY like changing up leaders, towns, town locations, town names it seems.
We don't like to, we are required to. The leaders of the towns normally start going inactive and don't come on for like 2 weeks, forcing us to remove them. Frost HAS to be moved because it cannot upgrade due to the herocraft road and our Capital regions. We bought Frost(now Blight I guess) from its former owner who was not planning to be with us in a kingdom and then we chose someone to lead it as it did not have a owner. Oricon is being removed because it's abandoned and we are remaking a town in its former spot that will look nicer and if we didn't then we couldn't have a successful kingdom with the KO side of FE. Raubtier really has never had ownership changes or any problems really with itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.