• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Blight [Neutral] [FE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Last I checked with zach blight is not currently recruiting. We have enough actives and our town is not complete.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Er, Gamefreak, feel free to make another application for the town Panorama or Adamantium then....

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
We didnt want this to be a big town :p Just a town of close friends haha. What towns are meant to be.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
ma'ams and sir(rane) I do believe you have no business here, so if you could leave my thread. Direct any issues to the mayor @zachimon

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
And if you have any large issues with my town or it's citizens you may arrange a meeting with me in teamspeak(walk-ins not welcome)

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
If you would like to arrange a meeting with Mr.Zachimon contact me and I can guarantee you a meeting within 5-6 business days. Thanks.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
If I see anymore harassment from ANY of the users posts I had to clean up there will be consequences. This is the only warning I'm issuing to those who have posted here. Do not let me see it again.

@Kainzo

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
If I see anymore harassment from ANY of the users posts I had to clean up there will be consequences. This is the only warning I'm issuing to those who have posted here. Do not let me see it again.
Harassing? Look at his fucking rules. I'm sorry but this is ridiculous.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
Harassing? Look at his fucking rules. I'm sorry but this is ridiculous.
Sir, I asked you to stay off the thread and if you did have a problem to arrange an appointment, I'm gonna have to ask you to get the fuck out until further notice.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
Sir, I asked you to stay off the thread and if you did have a problem to arrange an appointment, I'm gonna have to ask you to get the fuck out until further notice.
I just don't see why I am mentioned in your rules. You are clearly embarrassing me. Please remove it.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
Sir, if this continues I'm going to have to report you to the authorities, last warning.
Not sure if you are attempting to be funny or what. All I want to is to be removed from your rules so I don't have any association with this town. Thanks!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I just don't see why I am mentioned in your rules. You are clearly embarrassing me. Please remove it.
Not sure if you are attempting to be funny or what. All I want to is to be removed from your rules so I don't have any association with this town. Thanks!
As I mentioned previously I can get you an appointment within 5-6 business days. Thanks.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
As I mentioned previously I can get you an appointment within 5-6 business days. Thanks.
See? You are continuously harassing me after I have asked numerous times to be removed from the rules. Now I understand why you lost your staff position. Seriously, please remove me.

Status
Not open for further replies.