• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Atlas [12] [NATO][KOE]

I agree with both of you, Demon and Dazureus, that if townspeople are going to be traitorous to a town before they leave, they should be kicked before they can do damage.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
hey guys. Did you like the road I made you? I atleast think its nice being able to get quickly and safely from Newerth to all the KOE and KRS cities.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
hey guys. Did you like the road I made you? I atleast think its nice being able to get quickly and safely from Newerth to all the KOE and KRS cities.

It's a very good road.

Although you should head over to T3, gab left you a sign of where the road should end. We will be doing things on the surface and the road is a bit in the way :p

Also, I'm still going to make docks on the KRS/NEO and KOE shores.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Town Name: Atlas
Mayor: Domitius
SIC: Cybersword
Location of Town: 2375, -381
Charter Signatures:

Cybersword
Dazureus
Domitius
duh374
excelsior72
Hoff16
Markjack11
Nater_Tater
puzzledude
Relentless97
Saber993
Tafis
TheMormon
Zandarious
zptwin3
Amgroma [retired]

Allied with KRS, NEO, IP, Orion, and Midguard. If I forgot you please message me or if you would like an alliance message me!

Proud member of NATO.

Tax Payment Info:
08/08/2011 - Paid
08/15/2011 - Paid
08/22/2011 - Paid
08/29/2011 - Paid
Updated for you domi, since you're on your travel laptop and are pretty busy. I'll update it graphically later.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I would just like to note that I stole nothing from North Reach while I was leaving and have done nothing material to betray or earn the hate of North Reach. To betray the town simply means to switch to the opposite faction, if in this case it even is opposite. i am sorry that i caused so much trouble, and i truly do still like north reach. i'm just saying that if needed by my new town i would serve to their best interests to the utmost of my abilities. also, i paid 200c in taxes for just two weeks of staying in town. that doesnt include going on several defensive raids for north reach.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Just try to avoid saying "betray" in the future. ;) Personally, I'd use "switch teams", which still inspires some concern, or "move", which makes people start missing you. I still love you, @Neotetro!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll be taking a temporary leave of absence from Herocraft for a while, not sure if I'll be back or not before 2 weeks have passed, so if not, try and leave my house. ;) Anyway, this is to make sure I focus on "important" stuff, like school, making sure I set good habits (such as not wasting my time on the computer when homework should be being done), hopefully to keep through the year. I'll still try and stay active-ish on the forums, just a heads up. :D This will start, if not now, on Monday, September the 5th. Have fun guys!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Renovation ideas are possessing me. @_@ *spills brain into text box*

The chasm beneath the town hall gives us some fun stuff to work with. We could extend the existing tower so that it looks proper underneath and is complete on top, reaching maybe halfway to the bottom of the pit. Use iron blocks or obsidian as "chains" and suspend it from the walls of the hole. For the bridges into the town hall, fence and wood planks, or stone arches. Move the Academy facilities into the hall? Atlas was meant to be a "guild town", wasn't it? Do something with the bottom of the pit. If we got the services of a Mason, we could make a lift into the prison cells and put lava over the top of them, which would be fun. Reinforce the cells with obsidian. Could have a rail station in the town hall, bursting through the walls of the pit and putting the station in the town hall, or maybe have a ring of a platform round the outside of it.

Set up a second, maybe a third floor of plots underground, with decks that open up into the open air. Leave enough solid ground for the first floor to have basements, or not. Make the pit around the town hall bigger?

Improve the walls and set up for city extensions. I sort of hate to bother with a ceiling, but if it's effective...? In the interest of the cubeliness of Minecraft, I think 4 districts instead of six sounds good. Remove the penis, please. -.- It's getting annoying, having to avoid looking at it with my mother in the room. Hope you understand.

Feel free to expand or critique my ideas. Atlas is kind of sleepy at the moment, and I'd like to liven it up somehow. This would be a big enough project to keep the whole town occupied for a while, too.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
How was camping? If you'll be on later tonight or tomorrow that would be good- Nowhere to go for the moment.