• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Atlas [12] [NATO][KOE]

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Town Name: Atlas
Mayor: Domitius
SIC: Cybersword
Location of Town: 2375, -381
Charter Signatures:

Cybersword
Dazureus
Domitius
Tafis
duh374

TheMormon
Jester620
Soundmaniac
Amgroma
earpus96
nJorby
Nater_Tater

Allied with KRS, NEO, IP, Orion, and Midguard. If I forgot you please message me or if you would like an alliance message me!

Proud member of NATO.

TAX PAYMENT INFO:

08/08/2011 - Paid
08/15/2011 - Paid
08/22/2011 - Paid
08/29/2011 - Paid
09/05/2011 - Paid
09/12/2011 - Paid
09/19/2011 - Paid
09/26/2011 - Paid

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Dont want the inactive thing to get me out, as i will be gone starting pretty much now, getting back next week-ish. otherwise, i would. =3 Either way, if i would be exempt from that or whatever, as i probably would now that i think about it, I still want to wait a bit, gather a bit more, then head on over again. Expect me soon. ;)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
lol, thinking of the claiming abandoned homes in wilderness at the same time. XD Put me on the citizen list if you want to at this time, I dont care if you do it now or when i get back.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Hey, how about showing some Academy love? Is that gonna have an HQ in Atlas?

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Of course there is going to be some academy love! But township trumps the Guild until we have rings in the air. :p I have an epic Guild Hall thought out.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Dom, I was looking at you citizen list and I'm pretty sure that the mayor can now be included in it. Not as 0, but as 1.

@Kainzo is that right?

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh boy! Need to update more citizens to :D Can't wait for those rings to go up, sitting beside an LWC with my materials whenever someone comes our way!

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
May i join Atlas, i was looking at the graveyard and sow skyforge and as you were the mayor i know that atlas will turn out great so if i could join
I am a lvl 50 rogue in need of 200c for a class change