• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Atlas [12] [NATO][KOE]

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Heyo! Can I get this moved over to the Township Forums? Also! Paid Kainzo 300c today for first week of tax's. I'll update the original post once we get moved over if that's ok!

ForTehZZZ

Coal
I admire your offer for me to help out there (Dazureus informed me that you are short of crafters), but I am going to stay with District 101. I like those guys.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
In addition, are you guys trying to recreate KOE?

I though D101 was supposed to be a part of that. If so, why are you building Atlas to far away? Will it become a colony or something like that?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
This is part of the KoE, I thought that D101 was part of it, but I guess its unaffilliated or a colony, and that SkyForge and the new Silverwyn will be instead. * shrugs *

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In addition, are you guys trying to recreate KOE?

I though D101 was supposed to be a part of that. If so, why are you building Atlas to far away? Will it become a colony or something like that?

Doesn't stop you from stopping by South HC and saying hello!

We are working on a road from KRS/NEO to Atlas. Which will have some place for shops on it.

Also with a road like this, when considering the road from KRS/NEO to Ares/Aphrodite then Ares/Aphrodite to Zeal. You'll be able to take a road all the way to Atlas!

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Roads? Where I am going I dont want roads! :D

How about a Minecart Rail Track? I could easily make a Minecart Rail above ground to Atlas, directly. I would make it above ground so you can observe the world! :p

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
*sigh* Summer is slowly coming to an end, and as such, my time on Herocraft will slowly be dropping, as I will need to focus more on school stuff; however, I'll try to stay active on the forums, and find my way in-game during week-ends and such. ;)