• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Atlas [12] [NATO][KOE]

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Yah like all the towns that said would help you guys put NATO on our town threads like all KRS, ZKH, D101, Midgard towns?

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Personally I have no problem with North Reach, we've had some fun times and I've helped out Smperez on the road a couple times. They seem like a fun bunch.

I remember one time we were in front of their base and we dug trenches while slinging arrows and fireballs back and forth. Oh god that was so much fun and still makes me giggle on how ridiculous it was. If North Reach is up for some sort of Alliance I would be down.

Hey domitius glad to see your town doesn't have any troubles with us over here in North Reach. If you talk it over with GaidenFocus or smperez1986, we would (atleast I would) be glad for your alliance!

TwoWattWaffle

Legacy Supporter 3
I have an interest in Atlas. Contact me via PM or ingame if you need a master Necromancer who is working on master Paladin.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
even if KOE and north reach arent friendly i'l change my place of residence to restore the glory of the Kingdom of Edolas. Also i'm sure that ndkohse and firebomb428 (other old koe members) would like to join the new skyforge

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The more the merrier! I eventually plan on setting up a new Silverwyn (as of now theoretically named Auryn) on a beach somewhere. Are there explicit rules on how close you have to be to join another town in Kingdom-hood?

hello domitius referring to the new skyforge I would love to partake in the building and would like to be part of the goverment. Thanks, firebomb428

Demonxman

Obsidian
even if KOE and north reach arent frienfly i'll betray my town to restore the glory of the Kingdom of Edolas. Also i'm sure that ndkohse and firebomb428 (other old koe members) would like to join the new skyforge
I'll be sure to let gaiden know we can't trust you. saying stuff like that will get you kicked.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll be sure to let gaiden know we can't trust you. saying stuff like that will get you kicked.
And he'll just have to find somewhere else to stay, won't he? ;)

Looking back over his post, he could have phrased that better. Heh. Or not have phrased it at all in a publicly-viewable thread. However Dom did say he wants town relations to be good between us, and there's no reason to freak out about anything quite yet.

Demonxman

Obsidian
maybe he should just leave now than. I don't speak for anyone or any town when I say this. I hate traitors because usually they steal from citizens before they leave.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, if Wolever wants to uphold the Good atmosphere of Atlas, he won't be stealing on his way out the door~
Not that I hold any personal control over his actions or Domitius' standards for accepting him in, but it seems terribly improper of somebody coming back to Edolas.