• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [AD] Sentinel [Recruiting]

NoobAdept

Wood
Application to Sentinel
IGN: DerpDerpicus
Location | Time zone: Denton, TX
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-to-herocraft.52042/
How long have you been on HC: Just started today! =)
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Ninja.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No.
What towns have you been in: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: I want to join a good town with my friends and have a great time while helping the town i'm in.
What can you give to us, as a community: I could help defend the town, bring back armor (I often go looking for people to take down.) I could mine, I'm a decent builder too if that's what you need.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I like having a good time, building is a hobby of mine.
Referrals:

Application to Sentinel
IGN: Flame_Youth
Location | Time zone: Texas Central
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.39579/#post-328340
How long have you been on HC: 3 weeks
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Ninja / Thief
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yea
What towns have you been in: Kuronis
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Too inactive
Why do you want to join: Looking for a good safe place to stay while I get used to the server
What can you give to us, as a community: Supplies
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a good pvper and have building experience
Referrals: rugar392

Ruger392

Obsidian
Application to Sentinel
IGN: MatthewCoolBeans
Location | Time zone: Central (TEXAS)
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.39580/#post-328519
How long have you been on HC: 1 year then I quit
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I think I'm gonna be a ninja/miner or farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and I have a mic
What towns have you been in: Ched Nasad
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I quit
Why do you want to join: Because me and my friends need a town
What can you give to us, as a community: A good builder and pvper
Tell us about yourself: I am a nice person xD
Referrals: ruger392
Application to Sentinel
IGN: Flame_Youth
Location | Time zone: Texas Central
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.39579/#post-328340
How long have you been on HC: 3 weeks
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Ninja / Thief
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yea
What towns have you been in: Kuronis
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Too inactive
Why do you want to join: Looking for a good safe place to stay while I get used to the server
What can you give to us, as a community: Supplies
Tell us about yourself: I am a good pvper and have building experience
Referrals: rugar392
Application to Sentinel
IGN: DerpDerpicus
Location | Time zone: Denton, TX
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-to-herocraft.52042/
How long have you been on HC: Just started today! =)
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Ninja.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No.
What towns have you been in: None.
Why do you want to join: I want to join a good town with my friends and have a great time while helping the town i'm in.
What can you give to us, as a community: I could help defend the town, bring back armor (I often go looking for people to take down.) I could mine, I'm a decent builder too if that's what you need.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I like having a good time, building is a hobby of mine.
Referrals:
Denied. Denied. Denied. Seems you guys have lots of hacking history and tend to lie about age.

ihateujed

Gold
Application to Sentinel
IGN: Ihateujed
Location | Time zone: eastern standard
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-app.37316/#post-313564 (The pics are from my first server, I've improved greatly since)

How long have you been on HC: about a year with a collective 6 month break
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? necromancer, either enchanter or merchant
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): n/a
Why do you want to join: because I've heard good things about this town and want to play with other active players
What can you give to us, as a community: Well I'm a pretty good builder I built my own server by myself I can do castles and medieval themed buildings, I am also good at gathering materials and I'm not greedy I share with everyone!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do
Tell us about yourself: My real names Nick, I love RPG'S and I love building I work at a grocery store and I also go to culinary school, and I'm creative and fun loving!
Referrals: none.

Last edited:

Ruger392

Obsidian
Application to Sentinel
IGN: Ihateujed
Location | Time zone: eastern standard
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-app.37316/#post-313564 (The pics are from my first server, I've improved greatly since)

How long have you been on HC: about a year with a collective 6 month break
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? necromancer, either enchanter or merchant
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
Why do you want to join: because I've heard good things about this town and want to play with other active players
What can you give to us, as a community: Well I'm a pretty good builder I built my own server by myself I can do castles and medieval themed buildings, I am also good at gathering materials and I'm not greedy I share with everyone!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do
Tell us about yourself: My real names Nick, I love RPG'S and I love building I work at a grocery store and I also go to culinary school, and I'm creative and fun loving!
Referrals: none.

Accepted! Get with me rumblestikk leo2496 or irishman81 in game!

Last edited:

Ryalin

Wood
IGN: Ryalin
Location | Time zone: Turkey, GMT+2
Link to your whitelist application: It's no longer there
How long have you been on HC: It's been 5-6 months since I got whitelisted but I never played here. I play on another RP/PVP server with heroes on but because of the lack of pvp, I want to start playing here.
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I plan on being a runeblade or a ninja
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, and yes.
What towns have you been in: None
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a town that is into pvp, I heard that this server has intense pvp fights.
What can you give to us, as a community: I will always be willing to help you guys in pvp, other than that, I will try to help you guys with anything if I can (such as building, leveling etc.)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do.
Tell us about yourself: I am really into the heroes plugin. I've had my own server with it, I played on several pvp servers with it and really love the pvp aspect of it. I joined this server in order to do more pvp.
Referrals: irishman81

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Ryalin
Location | Time zone: Turkey, GMT+2
Link to your whitelist application: It's no longer there
How long have you been on HC: It's been 5-6 months since I got whitelisted but I never played here. I play on another RP/PVP server with heroes on but because of the lack of pvp, I want to start playing here.
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I plan on being a runeblade or a ninja
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, and yes.
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a town that is into pvp, I heard that this server has intense pvp fights.
What can you give to us, as a community: I will always be willing to help you guys in pvp, other than that, I will try to help you guys with anything if I can (such as building, leveling etc.)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do.
Tell us about yourself: I am really into the heroes plugin. I've had my own server with it, I played on several pvp servers with it and really love the pvp aspect of it. I joined this server in order to do more pvp.
Referrals: irishman81
Accepted! Msg me, leo, rumble, or ruger for an invite!

IGN: CaptainOriginalz
Location | Time zone: Denmark +1 CET
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37900#entry31113943
How long have you been on HC: Well I've basically just started and seek to learn from experienced players.
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I'm planning on either becoming a smith or a miner. Cobat wise. I'll pick one of the warrior classes.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have ts and I have a working mic.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: As mentioned above, I'm a fresh spawn and I seek experience from people. I've literally no idea where to start and I'd love some help, and of course I promise to be loyal.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm an open and mature person. I never really bring any trouble with me. I'm a decent builder and I'm very active everyday, since I'm still in school :)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 16 years old. I'm from Denmark. I speak Danish, English and a little German. My English is self learned, basically from playing video games. I like indie, RPG, MOBA and FPS game. In my spare time, I'm in school and often together with my friends. Feel free to ask if you want to knowmore.
Referrals: ruger392 I gues. I saw it in the recruitment channel.

IGN: Flamingpie82
Location | Time zone: New Jersey, USA EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-flamingpie82.52246/#post-410722
How long have you been on HC: just started today
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? : Wizard/ Runecrafter or Alchemist
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I'll be getting one very shortly
Why do you want to join: I'm nooby and lonely, but i want to build a nice house and im afraid it will be destroyed or raided
What can you give to us, as a community: I know everyone says this, but im good at building things
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yessir
Tell us about yourself: I like all music, mostly electronica, rap, and folk (weird combo right?) I've adminned on a couple of servers. I write poetry, acting, singing, and sports.

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: Flamingpie82
Location | Time zone: New Jersey, USA EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-flamingpie82.52246/#post-410722
How long have you been on HC: just started today
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? : Wizard/ Runecrafter or Alchemist
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I'll be getting one very shortly
Why do you want to join: I'm nooby and lonely, but i want to build a nice house and im afraid it will be destroyed or raided
What can you give to us, as a community: I know everyone says this, but im good at building things
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yessir
Tell us about yourself: I like all music, mostly electronica, rap, and folk (weird combo right?) I've adminned on a couple of servers. I write poetry, acting, singing, and sports.

ACCEPTED :D ill get someone to add ya to the town and show you around

Application to Sentinel
IGN: Nickynorrell
Location | Time zone: New Jersey
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.52292/#post-411003
How long have you been on HC: I just started
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you?: Runesmith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No, but i could get it.
What towns have you been in: None, this is my first.
Why do you want to join: I feel that joining a town is the best way to get started.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am good at building and I'm will to take on any jobs that need to be done.
Tell us about yourself: I'm just looking for a town that knows how to have a good time.
Referrals:None

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
Application to Sentinel
IGN: Nickynorrell
Location | Time zone: New Jersey
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.52292/#post-411003
How long have you been on HC: I just started
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you?: Runesmith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No, but i could get it.
What towns have you been in: None, this is my first.
Why do you want to join: I feel that joining a town is the best way to get started.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am good at building and I'm will to take on any jobs that need to be done.
Tell us about yourself: I'm just looking for a town that knows how to have a good time.
Referrals:None
Seems good to me accepted :D msg me Leo Irishman or naxet in game to get regions and all that jazz on mobile so pardon the grammer

Application to Sentinel
IGN:2212brandon
Location | Time zone: GMT+8.
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/2212brandon-whitelist-app.52207/#post-410954
How long have you been on HC: Few days.
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I plan on being Paladin for Lost Soul,and Engineer for Crafter.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't use Teamspeak.
What towns have you been in: Erm,none so far.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Look Up.
Why do you want to join: Because I don't want to live in the graveyard all time.
What can you give to us, as a community:I'm willing to build for the town,or maybe for other residents...
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes.
Tell us about yourself:I joined Herocraft recently,it's actually because of my curiosity on the plugin itself,which leads me here.
Referrals:kenster1092

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
Application to Sentinel
IGN:2212brandon
Location | Time zone: GMT+8.
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/2212brandon-whitelist-app.52207/#post-410954
How long have you been on HC: Few days.
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I plan on being Paladin for Lost Soul,and Engineer for Crafter.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't use Teamspeak.
What towns have you been in: Erm,none so far.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Look Up.
Why do you want to join: Because I don't want to live in the graveyard all time.
What can you give to us, as a community:I'm willing to build for the town,or maybe for other residents...
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes.
Tell us about yourself:I joined Herocraft recently,it's actually because of my curiosity on the plugin itself,which leads me here.
Referrals:kenster1092
Though you should really consider getting team speak, I can't find any reasons not to accept you, and if Kenster refered you... Accepted msg me Irishman Leo or naxet in game to get the regions and all that. (Sorry abought grammar on my phone)

icaseyf

Wood
IGN: icaseyf
Location | Time zone: Floirda Eastern Standard Time
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC: 4 Months I think
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/icaseyfs-whitelist-application.51575/#post-405955
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No
Why do you want to join: I want to have the security of a town
What can you give to us, as a community: A good Pvp/ laggy player
Tell us about yourself: I have terrible internet and get combat logged alot
Referrals:

twiny123

Dirt
Application to Sentinel
IGN:Twiny123
Location | Time zone: Nj, USA
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.52264/
How long have you been on HC: 5 days
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Warrior/Miner maybe Farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No
What towns have you been in: Haven't been in one
Why do you want to join: Heard there are good people and this is a good town
What can you give to us, as a community: Resources, Building, PVP and Strategy for Raids
Tell us about yourself: I have been on Minecraft since the beginning, I love PVP and can be a valuable asset in the building up process of the town, And in raiding enemies.
Referrals: Flamingpie82

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: icaseyf
Location | Time zone: Floirda Eastern Standard Time
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC: 4 Months I think
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/icaseyfs-whitelist-application.51575/#post-405955
Why do you want to join: I want to have the security of a town
What can you give to us, as a community: A good Pvp/ laggy player
Tell us about yourself: I have terrible internet and get combat logged alot
Referrals:
Application to Sentinel
IGN:Twiny123
Location | Time zone: Nj, USA
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.52264/
How long have you been on HC: 5 days
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Warrior/Miner maybe Farmer
What towns have you been in: Haven't been in one
Why do you want to join: Heard there are good people and this is a good town
What can you give to us, as a community: Resources, Building, PVP and Strategy for Raids
Tell us about yourself: I have been on Minecraft since the beginning, I love PVP and can be a valuable asset in the building up process of the town, And in raiding enemies.
Referrals: Flamingpie82
Both accepted! I wound recommend getting teamspeak though. Get with a manager in game for an invite!

luciferdeath

Stone
Application to Sentinel
IGN:luciferdeath
Location | Time zone:eastern
Link to your whitelist application:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...nships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__38020 Im already whitelisted but I did another one today before i updated my add ons to 1.7.2
How long have you been on HC: about 6 months
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? bloodmage enchanter
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No teamspeak but am willing to try.
Why do you want to join: I havent tried a town yet
What can you give to us, as a community: I'll play frequently and like to explore
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
Tell us about yourself: I like metal with my minecraft
Referrals: xxstryckerxx I think it was not for sure, invited me in game.

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
Application to Sentinel
IGN:luciferdeath
Location | Time zone:eastern
Link to your whitelist application:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-♕herocraft-minecraft-rpg-server-multiplayer-almost-4-years-old-greylist-townships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__38020 Im already whitelisted but I did another one today before i updated my add ons to 1.7.2
How long have you been on HC: about 6 months
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? bloodmage enchanter
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No teamspeak but am willing to try.
Why do you want to join: I havent tried a town yet
What can you give to us, as a community: I'll play frequently and like to explore
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
Tell us about yourself: I like metal with my minecraft
Referrals: xxstryckerxx I think it was not for sure, invited me in game.

Accepted but try to be a little more active if the last time you played was 1.6 also i recommend getting ts because it gets boring without teamspeak sometimes