• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [AD] Sentinel [Recruiting]

killriot24

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: My ign is killriot24
Location | Time zone: Sydney Standard time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.30563
How long have you been on HC: I have been on HC for 5 weeks
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I am a Lost Soul level 9 and a level 5 Crafter. I am planning to be a Rogue or an Archer.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can use teamspeak without a mic.
What towns have you been in:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join:I want to join the town because it is said to be awesome and i want to meet new people. I want to make new friends and have fun playing with them. Also an awesome place to stay in. I will also protect the town when in need.
What can you give to us, as a community: I will help the town if they ask me to. I will help the members if they need one and i will recpect everyone in the town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:I do agree to all the rules
Tell us about yourself: I am just a normal minecraft player, i like to pvp but in my case i cant yet :D
Referrals: I dont know his full Ign but it is something xXstriker*******

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: My ign is killriot24
Location | Time zone: Sydney Standard time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.30563
How long have you been on HC: I have been on HC for 5 weeks
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I am a Lost Soul level 9 and a level 5 Crafter. I am planning to be a Rogue or an Archer.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can use teamspeak without a mic.
What towns have you been in:None
Why do you want to join:I want to join the town because it is said to be awesome and i want to meet new people. I want to make new friends and have fun playing with them. Also an awesome place to stay in. I will also protect the town when in need.
What can you give to us, as a community: I will help the town if they ask me to. I will help the members if they need one and i will recpect everyone in the town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:I do agree to all the rules
Tell us about yourself: I am just a normal minecraft player, i like to pvp but in my case i cant yet :D
Referrals: I dont know his full Ign but it is something xXstriker*******
Accepted, msg me, Irishman, Leo, or naxet in game to get regions.

alvaqt

Wood
IGN: alvaqt
Location | Time zone: PST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-d.49614/
How long have you been on HC: a few months or so
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? dragoon/merchant
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i'll get it
What towns have you been in: NONE
Why do you want to join: need friends so i stop getting rekt
What can you give to us, as a community: i'm best zed player na i give lessons np
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
Tell us about yourself: #ballin
Referrals: im_a_pickle is my hero

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: alvaqt
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-d.49614/
How long have you been on HC: a few months or so
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? dragoon/merchant
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i'll get it
What towns have you been in: NONE
Why do you want to join: need friends so i stop getting rekt
What can you give to us, as a community: i'm best zed player na i give lessons np
Tell us about yourself: #ballin
Referrals: im_a_pickle is my hero

ACCEPTED :D message me Naxet Irishman or Leo in game to get invited to the town and all that jazz

xShonounx

Gold
Application to Sentinel
IGN: xShonounx
Location | Time zone: Canada
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/xshonounxs-application-updated-2.6988/#post-47861
How long have you been on HC: A couple years
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Ninja (planning)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Nope
What towns have you been in: Winterfell, Newerth
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map reset
Why do you want to join: Town sounds good, ad looks good, my other choice was a town located in a hole
What can you give to us, as a community: A good builder, an assassin, an active and loyal citizen
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I agree.
Tell us about yourself: I like the night and snow.
Referrals: xXstrikerdudeXx

Last edited:

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
Application to Sentinel
IGN: xShonounx
Location | Time zone: Canada
Link to your whitelist application: Next edit will include this, gimme a second to find it
How long have you been on HC: A couple years
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Ninja (planning)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Nope
What towns have you been in: Winterfell, Newerth
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map reset
Why do you want to join: Town sounds good, ad looks good, my other choice was a town located in a hole
What can you give to us, as a community: A good builder, an assassin, an active and loyal citizen
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I agree.
Tell us about yourself: I like the night and snow.
Referrals: xXstrikerdudeXx
You choose right, and everything looks good but before i can accept you you gotta send me a link to your whitelist app

rossarness

Glowing Redstone
Application to Sentinel
IGN: rossarness
Location | Time zone: Warsaw | GMT +1
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/rossarness-application.52071/
How long have you been on HC: 1 month, but mostly on ruins
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Engineer or Miner - Pyromancer i think
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't use it, i should be able to use ti without mic, I have little children so i'm unable to use mic
What towns have you been in: none
Why do you want to join: I want to help building your town to make it even more awesome
What can you give to us, as a community: I guess some builder skills, possible some minerals as miner
Tell us about yourself: I'm type of peaceful builder, It's most appealing to me to build great structures. I'm semi active player - i have 2 children and also play other games :). The most intresting buildings for me are castles, but i like to build everything that looks really nice. I played Minecraft since 0.7x on another server, even made mine one day to build faster (I've build my own city there).
Referrals:

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
Application to Sentinel
IGN: rossarness
Location | Time zone: Warsaw | GMT +1
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/rossarness-application.52071/
How long have you been on HC: 1 month, but mostly on ruins
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Engineer or Miner - Pyromancer i think
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't use it, i should be able to use ti without mic, I have little children so i'm unable to use mic
What towns have you been in: none
Why do you want to join: I want to help building your town to make it even more awesome
What can you give to us, as a community: I guess some builder skills, possible some minerals as miner
Tell us about yourself: I'm type of peaceful builder, It's most appealing to me to build great structures. I'm semi active player - i have 2 children and also play other games :). The most intresting buildings for me are castles, but i like to build everything that looks really nice. I played Minecraft since 0.7x on another server, even made mine one day to build faster (I've build my own city there).
Referrals:
Accepted Ill give you regions right now

xennis20

Wood
Application to Sentinel
IGN:Xennis20
Location | Time zone: Austin | Central
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-app-by-xennis20-ing.51561/
How long have you been on HC:~1m
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Sham | RuneSmith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes | Yes |yes
What towns have you been in: Mistic
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Bad Leader [no pvp]
Why do you want to join: i like the pvp in this town
What can you give to us, as a community: runes | a nice guy
Tell us about yourself: i am a cool guy a want to be a rune sith i can be on from 730:8:00 every day and Love Pvp
Referrals: none sadly

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
Application to Sentinel
IGN:Xennis20
Location | Time zone: Austin | Central
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-app-by-xennis20-ing.51561/
How long have you been on HC:~1m
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Sham | RuneSmith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes | Yes |yes
What towns have you been in: Mistic
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Bad Leader [no pvp]
Why do you want to join: i like the pvp in this town
What can you give to us, as a community: runes | a nice guy
Tell us about yourself: i am a cool guy a want to be a rune sith i can be on from 730:8:00 every day and Love Pvp
Referrals: none sadly

ACCEPTED

113user

Wood
Application to Sentinel
IGN:113user
Location | Time zone:austin
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC:1m
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you?going to be clerke(healer)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:yes(no mic)
What towns have you been in:1
Why did you leave them (if applicable):my bro left(xennis20)
Why do you want to join:to be with my bro(xennis20)
What can you give to us, as a community:a hard worker/helper
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
Tell us about yourself:i like to help peaple and have a good town leader who relly is for the town
Referrals:

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
Application to Sentinel
IGN:113user
Location | Time zone:austin
How long have you been on HC:1m
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you?going to be clerke(healer)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:yes(no mic)
What towns have you been in:1
Why did you leave them (if applicable):my bro left(xennis20)
Why do you want to join:to be with my bro(xennis20)
What can you give to us, as a community:a hard worker/helper
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
Tell us about yourself:i like to help peaple and have a good town leader who relly is for the town
Referrals:

Accepted You are too young but i have made a deal with Xennis (since he is your older brother) to take responsibility of you...

greenliketea

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: GreenLikeTea
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...nships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__11120
How long have you been on HC: 3 years
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I forgot, I think I mastered Disciple, Ranger and one other thing
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, and I have a mic
What towns have you been in: Orion
Why did you leave them (if applicable): The map restarted
Why do you want to join: I need a place to store stuff and have friends to kill people
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm good at freestyle rapping and humor.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I used to PvP a lot
Referrals: xxstrikerdudexx

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: GreenLikeTea
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-♕herocraft-minecraft-rpg-server-multiplayer-almost-4-years-old-greylist-townships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__11120
How long have you been on HC: 3 years
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I forgot, I think I mastered Disciple, Ranger and one other thing
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, and I have a mic
What towns have you been in: Orion
Why did you leave them (if applicable): The map restarted
Why do you want to join: I need a place to store stuff and have friends to kill people
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm good at freestyle rapping and humor.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I used to PvP a lot
Referrals: xxstrikerdudexx

Long time no see ACCEPTED Ima msg ya

DJ_DaFunk

Stone
Application to Sentinel

IGN: DJ_DaFunk

Location | Time zone:
U.S.A. Eastern Time

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/dj_dafunks-whitelist-application.38467/

How long have you been on HC:
I orginally joined about a year ago.

What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you?:
I plan on being an alchemist and ranger.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
I did have Teamspeak, but got rid of it, I necessary I would gladly re-download it.

What towns have you been in:
N/A

N/A

Why do you want to join:
I'm a sort of new player and would like to find a good place to start and be protected.

What can you give to us, as a community:
I'm a good builder and I know a bit about redstone technology. I've also memorized most of the alchemy potions.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Yes.
Tell us about yourself:
I've been playing Minecraft for a few years now and have found building to be my favorite part of the game, however, I've been wanting to experience some more or less, organized combat in the game, as such I came to this server.

Referrals: xXStrikerDudeXx

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
Application to Sentinel

IGN: DJ_DaFunk

Location | Time zone:
U.S.A. Eastern Time

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/dj_dafunks-whitelist-application.38467/

How long have you been on HC:
I orginally joined about a year ago.

What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you?:
I plan on being an alchemist and ranger.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
I did have Teamspeak, but got rid of it, I necessary I would gladly re-download it.

What towns have you been in:
N/A

N/A

Why do you want to join:
I'm a sort of new player and would like to find a good place to start and be protected.

What can you give to us, as a community:
I'm a good builder and I know a bit about redstone technology. I've also memorized most of the alchemy potions.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Yes.
Tell us about yourself:
I've been playing Minecraft for a few years now and have found building to be my favorite part of the game, however, I've been wanting to experience some more or less, organized combat in the game, as such I came to this server.

Referrals: xXStrikerDudeXx
ACCPTED msg me in game to get invited to the town