• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [AD] Sentinel [Recruiting]

IGN: Mr_BumBum123
Location | Time zone: I live in Millwakee, Wisconsin US Central DST is in effect at the moment.
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-app.52957/#post-416973
How long have you been on HC: About 3 days
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I really do not know :(
Do you have or use Team-speak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No sorry no mic :( I will prob be getting one soon :) And yes I can use it without a mic
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: I would like to join so I can learn the ropes of the server :) I joined this serrver because I am very good at normal minecraft so why not try something new. I would like to learn all this new stuff in your town :)
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help with a lot of things like Building and Redstone. I warn you I know NOTHING about this server so far xXStrikerDudeXx said he would help me learn if I join this Hamlet. But if you deny me I understand
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I love mc. I like herocraft because well it is different than other servers!
Referrals:
xXStrikerDudeXx

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: Mr_BumBum123
Location | Time zone: I live in Millwakee, Wisconsin US Central DST is in effect at the moment.
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-app.52957/#post-416973
How long have you been on HC: About 3 days
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I really do not know :(
Do you have or use Team-speak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No sorry no mic :( I will prob be getting one soon :) And yes I can use it without a mic
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: I would like to join so I can learn the ropes of the server :) I joined this serrver because I am very good at normal minecraft so why not try something new. I would like to learn all this new stuff in your town :)
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help with a lot of things like Building and Redstone. I warn you I know NOTHING about this server so far xXStrikerDudeXx said he would help me learn if I join this Hamlet. But if you deny me I understand
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I love mc. I like herocraft because well it is different than other servers!
Referrals:
xXStrikerDudeXx
Accepted

xShonounx

Gold
Er. I can't help but notice that my perms for the town have dissapeared, probs due to me being inactive for a couple weeks... I've forgotten to tell someone about this, but I went to see some friends somewhere else in Canada (lol safety), which was the reason for my absence. I'm truly sorry for the lack of notification, and I wish to have my town perms back (mainly cause I really want to build my house and store my soul shards.). Thanks!

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Er. I can't help but notice that my perms for the town have dissapeared, probs due to me being inactive for a couple weeks... I've forgotten to tell someone about this, but I went to see some friends somewhere else in Canada (lol safety), which was the reason for my absence. I'm truly sorry for the lack of notification, and I wish to have my town perms back (mainly cause I really want to build my house and store my soul shards.). Thanks!

The map is reseting, read the announcement. All stuff/towns/levels etc will be reset to 0.