• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion TNT should not destroy regioned blocks

MajorasMask

Ungodly
A region will always be able to counter all attacks
Even if the TNT can break all blocks will people be able to hide in a 1x2x1 room by Bedrock, even if you can blow up all the blocks will you NEVA be able to blow up every single block in a region (seeing they will come back after some time)
, BUT
everyone can get access to a region if they want it.
It isn't hard.
You can join a town,
Make a town,
buy a spawn plot,
be friends whit someone who lead a town.

I haven't tried very hard, but I think i'm on like 10+ regions.

Are you suggesting going on regions then attacking with TNT? O_O Isn't that region abuse? :S

Holy shit I thought this server was supposed to be hardcore and you guys are complaining about this. This would be so amazing for raiding. Just have the blocks respawn after 5 minutes, I know that was talked about before. Right now all people do is sit in their towns in safety and stay out of harms reach. Yes like I've seen mentioned you would then need to add a layer of water or obsidian for your towns safety.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Holy shit I thought this server was supposed to be hardcore and you guys are complaining about this. This would be so amazing for raiding. Just have the blocks respawn after 5 minutes, I know that was talked about before. Right now all people do is sit in their towns in safety and stay out of harms reach. Yes like I've seen mentioned you would then need to add a layer of water or obsidian for your towns safety.
What? A thin layer of stone bricks and a glass roof won't hold off attackers? I'll need to design my town's defenses to be blast-proof?! Madness!

MajorasMask

Ungodly

Then people would still be able to hide in their ''boxes'', now made of obsidian and water. This is why I am supporting townhall regions. They were used in Zeal to protect people's non-LWC'd items, and people were fine about it. I heard and saw no complaints, everyone got to have them. Infact, with these items now protected, people probably felt a lot safer - eliminating their need for a wall (this alongside mayor-LWCs, which I think people should still be given).

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Roofs are for pussies. That, and the only way you can get in otherwise is by superjumping.
I know roofs are for pussies (Which is why Doriath is built into a mountain) but I don't see many towns making water/obby roofs (the ugly box towns that is).

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I know roofs are for pussies (Which is why Doriath is built into a mountain) but I don't see many towns making water/obby roofs (the ugly box towns that is).
If Doriath is inside a Mountain, the mountain top is your roof silly.

It is possible to make glass roofs look good by decorating it. Have a look at New Canterlot's roof made out of glass/sandstone.

Badblood161

Glowstone
I thought I only got three chests... O_O Since when was this change? I think you're talking about T1 donors:

http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/Donor

Im pretty sure I'm a non donor and have 3 LWCs ( Just logging in to check. Do /climit it tells me i have 3 lwcs)

Also, people tend to forget we are talking about towns. Why does it matter if one person can only have 3 LWC. Mosts towns should have at least 10 people..which is 30 LWC. Srsly share and make a town storage system. And if you dont trust people to do that, why bother being in a town.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Im pretty sure I'm a non donor and have 3 LWCs ( Just logging in to check. Do /climit it tells me i have 3 lwcs)

Also, people tend to forget we are talking about towns. Why does it matter if one person can only have 3 LWC. Mosts towns should have at least 10 people..which is 30 LWC. Srsly share and make a town storage system. And if you dont trust people to do that, why bother being in a town.
When your town has 38 actives and most of them are new to HC, this wouldn't work.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
You know, the whole reason that crafter was implemented into a side spec, was so that all the "Builders" wouldn't whine about getting killed in pvp.

Some how they are still whining...

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but if you remove water's TNT resistance, TNT canons won't work.

Personally I'm for TNT damaging regions, but I think the current TNT-proof blocks should be upheld.