• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Spell/Dungeon Team

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
and I've actually been content for a while and forgot to change the thread back.

I'm aware things take time, and I'm just going to sit back and be patient, there's just no work for the spell team right now and I'm going to have to find other things to engage our members in for now. Since most of us are in the SSS anyways, we'll probly work on deathtraps and gadgets for our towns until there's work.

Both sides had good arguments, and I appologize for the idiots who put up bad arguments and hate/rage, it wasn't intended and I was LOOKING to put down in black and white what our concerns were, and it got a bit out of hand.

Kainzo, I love ya, always have, always will, and I'll always stick by you and Herocraft. We're here when you need us.
:)
HeroBlocks is suppose to be in. I really wanted that piston dungeon - we just cant add latency to the server with 90+ online these days. 10+ TPS! we're almost not lagging.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
and I've actually been content for a while and forgot to change the thread back.

I'm aware things take time, and I'm just going to sit back and be patient, there's just no work for the spell team right now and I'm going to have to find other things to engage our members in for now. Since most of us are in the SSS anyways, we'll probly work on deathtraps and gadgets for our towns until there's work.

Both sides had good arguments, and I appologize for the idiots who put up bad arguments and hate/rage, it wasn't intended and I was LOOKING to put down in black and white what our concerns were, and it got a bit out of hand.

Kainzo, I love ya, always have, always will, and I'll always stick by you and Herocraft. We're here when you need us.

were my arguments good >.>

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
would like to welcome NeoTholian to the Master Builders, and I'm demoting Felixious to my assistant as she is terribly inactive now, bad wife!

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
the dungeons aren't open to the public yet, they are still being tweaked and need regions. they are hidden for now.