• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Spell/Dungeon Team

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
**NOTICE: THE SPELL TEAM IS ON STRIKE AND WILL NOT WORK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**​

This is a list of current Spell Team members.​

CURRENT ROSTER:​

Spell Team Lead:​
-dagothagahnim​

Redstone Masters:​
-Dgco​
-Danda​
-Gwawr​
-​

Dungeon Master-Crafters:​
-TrinityDown​
-Howdanrocks​
-NeoTholian​
-​

Assistants: (trusted helpers of the Masters)​
-Amgroma (Dgco)​
-hawianguy1189 (dagothagahnim)​
-xpeterc1 (TrinityDown)​
-RADtheChicken (Danda)​
-Felixious (dagothagahnim)​

WHAT THE SPELL TEAM DOES::​
-We go around and scout the landscape for places where we think a good dungeon could be built. We work together to design and build this dungeon, then we place a Spell at the end of it as a reward. Dungeons are as different as people, and we have produced many unique dungeons with different features over the life of Spells in Herocraft, ranging from the Sun Dungeon, Castle Greyskull, the Deku Tree, Deepforge, Tomb of D'sparil, Floating Tomb, and many many more.​

HOW TO GET CONSIDERED FOR THE SPELL TEAM::​
-I hold contests when we are in heavy need of new/more members. In these contests, you download a SSP save I've supplied with TONS of materials and you build a dungeon and submit it.​
-You can become an Assistant to any spell team Master (primary member, not other assistants). Assistants need to be skilled, VERY skilled, to be made official.​

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
copied this post over from the staff section now that the contest is over. Once the map wipe hits and we've all gotten settled in, I'll organize the Spell Team and begin the construction of new dungeons on the new map.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
xpeterc1 added as my assisstant.

I have some ideas and once things stablize on the server, I'll probably ask to speak to Kain, or Dago will do it for me.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh cool, I can have my own assistant.

I asked Toadsworth29 to be my assistant and he has agreed. So he is now my assistant.

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
RWAR! I am pumped, let's do this. Lets make it hard and killed them! Let's make it enjoyable for everyone.
onion9.gif

VRqvH.png

This is the new piston that Jeb tweeted. Taking this as a sign that it will be implemented soon, you can do an obstacle course like this

I have many ideas for this project if you are interested but overstepping the boundary of an assistance, I will keep to what you ask and do my best to assist in your idea.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Can i get RADtheChicken added as my assistant please.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
sure Danda.

***ATTENTION ALL SPELL TEAM MEMBERS!***
I will be holding a TS meeting TWO WEEKS from now for a general talk about what your duties will be!
I am planning on it being around 5PM EST on Saturday July 2nd. I would do it next week but I have to house-sit for my parents next weekend while they go out of town.

I can share that until Kainzo gets my Magi permissions sorted out, we will not start constructing any Spell Dungeons yet, hopefully that gets sorted soon, I know Kainzo is very busy atm. I will not have us making Spell Dungeons without Regions, that's asking for griefing/harassment. Regions will let us protect our work, and also put up walls to block entrances that only Spell Team members can remove/replace, keeping us safe as we work.

START GATHERING/HOARDING THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS (in a safe place, lwc a chest, give them to me to store in my Donor Vault, or put them in your own vault (if you have one))
-ALOT of NORMAL Logs (I plan to make a new Deku Tree Dungeon, I'll need TONS of logs)
-Leaf Blocks (Alchemists can make in cauldrons)
-Pine Logs
-Redstone
-Repeaters
-Iron (for Pistons once they are added)
-Smoothstone (or cobble and coal, same diff)
-Sand
-Sandstone
-Ice
-Snow Blocks
-Netherrack (once Hell is back)
-Glowstone (once Hell is back)
-Soulsand (once Hell is back)
-Glass

Those will be the majority of our materials used outside of standard dirt/cobble. I am not against making a dungeon initially out of dirt/cobble, then replacing them later to make it look better. It's best to have them FUNCTION first, then remodel to look nice.

Gwawr

Stone
I suppose this means I should collect and horde some more bone meal to insta grow trees then.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Me and DGCO found a good looking location for a spell dungeon at -2250, +600

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Me and DGCO have been playing about with pistons on a local server and we have managed to create a changing maze using pistons. Here's a couple screen shots I have taken of the prototype.

[Open]
20110702003114.png

[Maze 1]
20110702003127.png

[Maze 2]
20110702003423.png

[Circuitry]
20110702003333.png

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
Quick change to the meeting everyone! It will not be tonight (Saturday), it will be tomorrow (Sunday). I have a birthday I have to go to tonight that no one told me about until a few minutes ago.

SO! MEETING IS RESCHEDULED TO SUNDAY, JULY 3RD AND IS TO START AROUND 1PM EST (so you euro-silly people can make it :p)

Gwawr

Stone
Looks like I won't be able to make it :(

Family calls and I answer. Please do let me know what happened!

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry, Im not gonna be able to make it. I would have if it was yesterday. Sorry! Ill get someone to fill me in what's going on,

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, THE SPELL TEAM IS ON STRIKE!

Do not build/work on Spell Dungeons. We have lost our Region because we 'aren't priority' and so all of our hard work in unprotected.

If we have to wait until Kainzo NEEDS the dungeons, then there won't be any dungeons READY for AT LEAST a month after he makes that call. He doesn't seem to realize that these things take ALOT of time to make properly.

Therefore, the Spell Team is on strike and will refuse ALL tasks/work related to ANY type of dungeon being made for the server until the following conditions/demands are met:
-We get our Regions and permissions back for our Dungeon site(s).
-We get our LWC's back for storage on build sites.

We aren't asking for much, just the necessities for building a Spell Dungeon, for the good and use of the SERVER not ourselves, so that we can build this without griefers setting us back significantly, our traps require assloads of wiring that a single missing piece will completely break.