• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Order of Arch Holy/Good - recruiting

Chriswc14

TNT
  1. IGN: Chriswc14
  2. Age: 18
  3. Time Zone: Central Standard Time
  4. Class/Profession: Lost Soul/Crafter planning to be a Pyromancer/Engineer
  5. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): No
  6. Do you like to RP at all?: Yes
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft: about 3 months
  8. Previous guilds/towns you been in: I am currently a member of the Conduit town
  9. Do you agree to be active?: As active as I can it gets hard to get on sometimes
  10. Tell us a little about yourself: I am a Boy Scout (earned my Eagle 2 years ago) and I stay busy with school, work, home, and other extracurricular activities
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: Either the Stone Workers or the Iron Fists
As i said before it is had to get online sometimes but i get on when I can (which is usually around 7 or 8 until 9 or 10 CST)

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN: Chriswc14
  3. Time Zone: Central Standard Time
  4. Class/Profession: Lost Soul/Crafter planning to be a Pyromancer/Engineer
  6. Do you like to RP at all?: Yes
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft: about 3 months
  8. Previous guilds/towns you been in: I am currently a member of the Conduit town
  9. Do you agree to be active?: As active as I can it gets hard to get on sometimes
  10. Tell us a little about yourself: I am a Boy Scout (earned my Eagle 2 years ago) and I stay busy with school, work, home, and other extracurricular activities
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: Either the Stone Workers or the Iron Fists
As i said before it is had to get online sometimes but i get on when I can (which is usually around 7 or 8 until 9 or 10 CST)
Accepted get with me in game

tres322

Glowing Redstone
  1. IGN:tres322
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15)16
  3. Time Zone:
  4. Class/Profession:i was a pyro but i think the server wiped
  5. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak):No
  6. Do you like to RP at all?:
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft:like 3 months
  8. Previous guilds/towns you been in:
  9. Do you agree to be active?:yes
  10. Tell us a little about yourself:i am a bit agressive player, always wanting the best, but i think i get what i want for myself and for others,i like to protect my base and teammates,
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: order of the iron fists

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN:tres322
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15)16
  3. Time Zone:
  4. Class/Profession:i was a pyro but i think the server wiped
  5. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak):No
  6. Do you like to RP at all?:
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft:like 3 months
  8. Previous guilds/towns you been in:
  9. Do you agree to be active?:yes
  10. Tell us a little about yourself:i am a bit agressive player, always wanting the best, but i think i get what i want for myself and for others,i like to protect my base and teammates,
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: order of the iron fists
accepted

dingytoothpaste

Glowing Redstone
  1. IGN: DingyToothpaste
  3. Time Zone: UTC
  4. Class/Profession: Cleric/Alchemist
  6. Do you like to RP at all?: Love it.
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft: Coming up to a year soon
  8. Previous guilds/towns you been in: Camelot, Kuronis, Drakenvale
  9. Do you agree to be active?: I will always maintain a presence but my activity will vary especially as soon I will have many exams. If you need me for a certain event, plan in advance and I will try to attend.
  10. Tell us a little about yourself: There's a lot say but basically, I live in England and am a student studying law, business and psychology at A level. I've played games nearly all my life and highly enjoy a mature environment that tries to take the game it is in, beyond its restrictions therefore I love to role play :)
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining: After reading them I really have no idea but my favourite thing about this guild is it's dedication and realism. I'd enjoy taking part in any activity but my main focus is to role play :)

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN: DingyToothpaste
  3. Time Zone: UTC
  4. Class/Profession: Cleric/Alchemist
  6. Do you like to RP at all?: Love it.
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft: Coming up to a year soon
  8. Previous guilds/towns you been in: Camelot, Kuronis, Drakenvale
  9. Do you agree to be active?: I will always maintain a presence but my activity will vary especially as soon I will have many exams. If you need me for a certain event, plan in advance and I will try to attend.
  10. Tell us a little about yourself: There's a lot say but basically, I live in England and am a student studying law, business and psychology at A level. I've played games nearly all my life and highly enjoy a mature environment that tries to take the game it is in, beyond its restrictions therefore I love to role play :)
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining: After reading them I really have no idea but my favourite thing about this guild is it's dedication and realism. I'd enjoy taking part in any activity but my main focus is to role play :)
Accepted I'll be on after 6 EST if you are still on we will talk on Skype

1.IGN: zxxownagezxx
2.Age: 17
3.Class/Profession: lvl 65 disciple I'm planning to change class and lvl 43 smith
4.Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): yes
5.Do you like to RP at all?: I do a bit. But I don't have much experience
6.How long you have been on Herocraft: About when there's LO created and I'm a member of freepers idk but it's where bastion or warshard still exist.
7.Do you agree to be active?: As active religiously except saturday and sunday work and go to church
8.Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a gamer but I balance my gaming and sports and family and I taekwondo black belt and started kung fu I dont know what the name of it but monk style something*
9.What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: All of them interest me. But I want Iron crusader more.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
1.IGN: zxxownagezxx
2.Age: 17
3.Class/Profession: lvl 65 disciple I'm planning to change class and lvl 43 smith
4.Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): yes
5.Do you like to RP at all?: I do a bit. But I don't have much experience
6.How long you have been on Herocraft: About when there's LO created and I'm a member of freepers idk but it's where bastion or warshard still exist.
7.Do you agree to be active?: As active religiously except saturday and sunday work and go to church
8.Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a gamer but I balance my gaming and sports and family and I taekwondo black belt and started kung fu I dont know what the name of it but monk style something*
9.What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: All of them interest me. But I want Iron crusader more.
Would you mind editing your application using the new application format?, it was recently changed so all the applications above yours are outdated.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Ah, thanks for the clarification there. Btw, gotta wonder @archceaser is this religion comprised of zealots? (As in you will kill to spread the religion.)
No conversion by the sword, we will not however tolerate people who join the faith then talk slander against it, and of course we defend yourself from attackers.

Last edited:
In Game Name: zxxownagezxx
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries) lvl 65 disciple and lvl 43 smith
Alignment: (Good, Neutral) Neutral
Desired Sub-Order: (Stone Masons, Iron Fists, Chroniclers) Iron fist
What you want to do in the guild: (Preach the faith, pvp against evil, build) pvp against evil!
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us) I would like to keep our guild see happy and doing our religiously stuff
Character Background: (Just for RP purposes, doesn't have to be long.) I'm a religious person and respectfully character.
Do you promise to uphold the oath?: I promise the purity of my soul and strength and will to the Elders, Order and to you The Highlord of the Order and your successors, according to the edicts and practices of the faith, Order unto death.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name: zxxownagezxx
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries) lvl 65 disciple and lvl 43 smith
Alignment: (Good, Neutral) Neutral
Desired Sub-Order: (Stone Masons, Iron Fists, Chroniclers) Iron fist
What you want to do in the guild: (Preach the faith, pvp against evil, build) pvp against evil!
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us) I would like to keep our guild see happy and doing our religiously stuff
Character Background: (Just for RP purposes, doesn't have to be long.) I'm a religious person and respectfully character.
Do you promise to uphold the oath?: I promise the purity of my soul and strength and will to the Elders, Order and to you The Highlord of the Order and your successors, according to the edicts and practices of the faith, Order unto death.
Accepted you will now be known as Initiate zxxownagezxx, get with me in-game and ill atleast get you into the in-game channel tonight.

In Game Name: 1victor2000

Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries) Lost soul level 4, I have a long journey ahead of me and alot of time to think wisely of which path I choose. Crafter level 3.

Alignment: (Good, Neutral) Im with the greater good.

Desired Sub-Order: (Stone Masons, Iron Fists, Chroniclers) Chronicler.

What you want to do in the guild: (Preach the faith, pvp against evil, build) Preach the faith Im given.

What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us) I have no requirements.

Character Background: (Just for RP purposes, doesn't have to be long.) Was raised in the wilderness, banned from where I was raised up. I have wondered through countless biomes looking for the place to study magic. To this day I am still wandering looking for the one and only place.

Do you promise to uphold the oath?: I promise with my soul.

Kind Regards,
Victor

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: 1victor2000

Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries) Lost soul level 4, I have a long journey ahead of me and alot of time to think wisely of which path I choose. Crafter level 3.

Alignment: (Good, Neutral) Im with the greater good.

Desired Sub-Order: (Stone Masons, Iron Fists, Chroniclers) Chronicler.

What you want to do in the guild: (Preach the faith, pvp against evil, build) Preach the faith Im given.

What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us) I have no requirements.

Character Background: (Just for RP purposes, doesn't have to be long.) Was raised in the wilderness, banned from where I was raised up. I have wondered through countless biomes looking for the place to study magic. To this day I am still wandering looking for the one and only place.

Do you promise to uphold the oath?: I promise with my soul.

Kind Regards,
Victor
This was from the last map, so can't really join them.

@Moderators - Maybe clean up the subforums so last map's stuff is in the graveyard?