• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Order of Arch Holy/Good - recruiting

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN: alexsteel29
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15) 16
  3. Class/Profession lost soul all most pryomancer
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak):idk
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: a little but I don't like all non role play either
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: like a week I think
  7. Do you agree to be active?: on every day for hours
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: well, I normally like outdoors stuff but not enough time really, stuff like atvs and fishing. on this I love killing mobs also I have a really really good friend and he plays as mugy2.
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: order of the iron fists
Accept check your inbox shortly

squince22

Coal
  1. IGN: squince22
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15) 15
  3. Class/Profession Bard (Want to go Beguiler)/ Crafter
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): No
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: I have never tried it before
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: Little under a year
  7. Do you agree to be active?: Yes
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: I love mine craft and hate floating trees and would love to be apart of the order!
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Order of the Iron Fists

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN: squince22
  3. Class/Profession Bard (Want to go Beguiler)/ Crafter
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: I have never tried it before
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: Little under a year
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: I love mine craft and hate floating trees and would love to be apart of the order!
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Order of the Iron Fists
your profile says your 17 but you put 15, why is that?

1. IGN: Mine_Craft3rz
  2. Age: 16
  3. Class/Profession: Starting out ( Want to be rogue then ninja)
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak):No
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: Yes
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: Just about a week
  7. Do you agree to be active?: yes
  8. Tell us a little about yourself:I like rping and like to play minecraft and league of legends
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?:The Order of the Iron Fists

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN: Mine_Craft3rz
  2. Age: 16
  3. Class/Profession: Starting out ( Want to be rogue then ninja)
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak):No
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: Yes
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: Just about a week
  7. Do you agree to be active?: yes
  8. Tell us a little about yourself:I like rping and like to play minecraft and league of legends
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?:The Order of the Iron Fists
Accepted check your inbox soon.

_Fish_

Legacy Supporter 3
As grand stone carver I would like to ask those applying for the order of stone workers to link or post images of some of your builds. (this is not required but will give me a better idea of your skills.)

1. IGN: ShatteredEdge

2. Age: 14; 15 on December 29. (I hope to be joining you then.)

3. Class/Profession: Lost Soul/Crafter. In the future, undecided between Ninja/Runesmith (My typical playstyle: Solo, stealthy, high DPS, can read statistics of people) and Disciple/Engineer (Playstyle that sacrifices some DPS for team support. Good for traps and rooms; however, I'm not the best at building. I will choose depending on your needs, and the opinion of superlode, your other Ninja/Runesmith.)

4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): No...? I don't have a "mic," technically, but I suppose I can make it work if you want.

5. Do you like to RP at all?: I've never really RP'd due to the lack of RP platforms and the lack of people who actually RP on RP platforms.

6. How long you have been on Herocraft: Since November 29th.

7. Do you agree to be active?: I can be fickle with games, but until then, I'm active. I usually go down with the ship, so, I probably won't go inactive unless the guild does.

8. Tell us a little about yourself: Well, I talk too much sometimes, as you can probably tell. I guess I'm mature for my age, but that's up to you. I like to have fun and joke with people. I love music and writing, I like to read people as well as books, and I like to confuse people. The closeness of this text hurt my eyes before I spaced it. I interject things randomly. I do like to RP, but I can be a little controlling, unless I have no idea what is going on. I suppose I can be a good leader, and I'm willing to sacrifice my loner high DPS ways to support my team well. I get the feeling I'm going to enjoy working with the guild if I'm accepted, namely you, arch, Mugy, and super (Sorry everyone else, age group is closer). I'm interested in joining the guild for the purpose you seem to stand for: peace, diplomacy, civility, and justice. It pains me when the safe house set up by a higher level near me is griefed even though he offers help to those struggling. Reconnaissance is my main specialty (probably not too useful for a relatively civil guild?).

9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Order of the Iron Fists.

Until the 29th, I look forward to helping you informally. I will likely be whitelisted by the end of the week, and I look forward to seeing you all in game.

Fortis.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
1. IGN: ShatteredEdge

2. Age: 14; 15 on December 29. (I hope to be joining you then.)

3. Class/Profession: Lost Soul/Crafter. In the future, undecided between Ninja/Runesmith (My typical playstyle: Solo, stealthy, high DPS, can read statistics of people) and Disciple/Engineer (Playstyle that sacrifices some DPS for team support. Good for traps and rooms; however, I'm not the best at building. I will choose depending on your needs, and the opinion of superlode, your other Ninja/Runesmith.)

4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): No...? I don't have a "mic," technically, but I suppose I can make it work if you want.

5. Do you like to RP at all?: I've never really RP'd due to the lack of RP platforms and the lack of people who actually RP on RP platforms.

6. How long you have been on Herocraft: Since November 29th.

7. Do you agree to be active?: I can be fickle with games, but until then, I'm active. I usually go down with the ship, so, I probably won't go inactive unless the guild does.

8. Tell us a little about yourself: Well, I talk too much sometimes, as you can probably tell. I guess I'm mature for my age, but that's up to you. I like to have fun and joke with people. I love music and writing, I like to read people as well as books, and I like to confuse people. The closeness of this text hurt my eyes before I spaced it. I interject things randomly. I do like to RP, but I can be a little controlling, unless I have no idea what is going on. I suppose I can be a good leader, and I'm willing to sacrifice my loner high DPS ways to support my team well. I get the feeling I'm going to enjoy working with the guild if I'm accepted, namely you, arch, Mugy, and super (Sorry everyone else, age group is closer). I'm interested in joining the guild for the purpose you seem to stand for: peace, diplomacy, civility, and justice. It pains me when the safe house set up by a higher level near me is griefed even though he offers help to those struggling. Reconnaissance is my main specialty (probably not too useful for a relatively civil guild?).

9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Order of the Iron Fists.

Until the 29th, I look forward to helping you informally. I will likely be whitelisted by the end of the week, and I look forward to seeing you all in game.

Fortis.
Since your application is so nicely written, proper grammar and all and your birthday is less than a month away we will let the age requirement slide, feel free to join us whenever you get white listed.

Check you inbox later.

1. IGN: TacticalPancake
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15): 20
  3. Class/Profession: Lost Soul but planning to go healer of some kind
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): Yes
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: I have been rp'ing in games since DaOK, or all my gaming life
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: A week now?
  7. Do you agree to be active?: As active as possible
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: Tried some college and that failed for me at least, so I joined the army. I currently am stationed in Texas, US
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Order of the Stone Workers

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN: TacticalPancake
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15): 20
  3. Class/Profession: Lost Soul but planning to go healer of some kind
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): Yes
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: I have been rp'ing in games since DaOK, or all my gaming life
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: A week now?
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: Tried some college and that failed for me at least, so I joined the army. I currently am stationed in Texas, US
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Order of the Stone Workers
Accepted get ahold of either myself or @_Fish_ in-game and we will get you set up, also if you have pics of any builds your are proud of we would love to see them.

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
archcaesar, I extended the road from your Temple. It almost links into the main road system to the East -- I should finish it up in a day or so. Happy travels!

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
archcaesar, I extended the road from your Temple. It almost links into the main road system to the East -- I should finish it up in a day or so. Happy travels!
thanks man i appreciate it, although the guild has moved our main HQ to Drakenvale i still plan on redoing the old area into something awesome.

Dragonfeu

Coal
  1. IGN: Dragonfeu
  3. Class/Profession: Lost Soul, planning to be either a Necro or Beguiler
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: I have never done it but I have seen others doing it and it looks like fun so I'm ready to give it a go
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: Since around the middle of Bastion
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: I used to be a member of Skyforge and the Godly Order of Demon Slayers and I have a long history of being on the good side. In real life I am a kind and gentle person, I enjoy reading books and drinking tea.
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Chroniclers

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN: Dragonfeu
  3. Class/Profession: Lost Soul, planning to be either a Necro or Beguiler
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: I have never done it but I have seen others doing it and it looks like fun so I'm ready to give it a go
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: Since around the middle of Bastion
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: I used to be a member of Skyforge and the Godly Order of Demon Slayers and I have a long history of being on the good side. In real life I am a kind and gentle person, I enjoy reading books and drinking tea.
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Chroniclers
Accepted check your inbox on forums and hit me up in-game.

Arrow7991

Dirt
  1. IGN: Chopchop1997
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15): 16 nearing 17
  3. Class/Profession: I'm still lvl 1 across the board at the moment as I'm to HeroCraft
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): I do but unfortunately my Mic is broken..
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: Big fan of it actually
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: Only a few hours as of the time of this post I'm making
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a typical gamer, have played Minecraft since it pretty much first came out, and I enjoy spending time with others and trying a challenge and then trying to finish it.
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: Mainly The Order of The Stone Workers and The Iron Fists

I thank you for taking the time to read this

death4545

Stone
1.IGN: death4545
2.Age: 18
3.Class/Profession: currently 31 : Pryomancer+34 : RuneSmith
4.Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): yes + Skype
5.Do you like to RP at all?: SURE............................................................................................
6.How long you have been on Herocraft: Since mid way through Sebastian
7.Do you agree to be active?: As active as I can be.
8.Tell us a little about yourself: Full time student in college, work part time, been a PC gamer since 1999 and have 120+ games on steam.
9.What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Order of the stone worker

Past work

Go to 1:12 the ground base i built and the skybase after too.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
1.IGN: death4545
2.Age: 18
3.Class/Profession: currently 31 : Pryomancer+34 : RuneSmith
4.Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): yes + Skype
5.Do you like to RP at all?: SURE............................................................................................
6.How long you have been on Herocraft: Since mid way through Sebastian
7.Do you agree to be active?: As active as I can be.
8.Tell us a little about yourself: Full time student in college, work part time, been a PC gamer since 1999 and have 120+ games on steam.
9.What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Order of the stone worker

Past work

Go to 1:12 the ground base i built and the skybase after too.

Accepted