• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Order of Arch Holy/Good - recruiting

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Good to see someone trying to keep the lore in good standing! The sever may be getting worse, but this may be a saving grace :D stay true to your cause, Helios Echelon's Grace is with you.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Good to see someone trying to keep the lore in good standing! The sever may be getting worse, but this may be a saving grace :D stay true to your cause, Helios Echelon's Grace is with you.
Thanks man i miss you and the others i hope you guys come back soon!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks man i miss you and the others i hope you guys come back soon!
There are a few things that need to change before that can happen, may be a long wait :( We'll visit some time though, say hi to the cool peeps still left.

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
What is this, Arch? What have you done? Did you lose your way when I was not there to guide you? Did you lose sight of my light that guides Zolaria from its darkness? Why have you done this? My radiant teachings of true Peace have been made dull with these corruptions. What might have been one passage can destroy the entirety of a fragile tapestry. All those people who could have been saved will be felled by misguided practice. I am very disappointed Arch, very disappointed indeed.

I hoped truly that you were like me and could be called one of my mind, a Heliolyte, but it seems you've lost sight of my vision's full grandeur, seeking only that small union of souls so often repeated, yet fully lacking in lasting peace. You could not sit idly by as your fellows were attacked? Had they not taken the same vows and sworn to the same Words? All Heliolytes new full well the price they'd pay to achieve peace. We all accepted our burdens for without them peace would be impossible.

Does your Order bring Peace? For every member attacked, do you not respond in kind? Attacking in defense is still attacking! As both sides attack and defend they simply bring themselves into War till on has been beaten too tired to fight, but will they not recover? The path you have chosen is little more than a band of self-interested fools as has been seen since I first dawned my hood to hide the cruelties that befell me before you were even a thought amongst the Zo. You will have no blessing of mine, but I will not curse you either. I will take my leave now.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
What is this, Arch? What have you done? Did you lose your way when I was not there to guide you? Did you lose sight of my light that guides Zolaria from its darkness? Why have you done this? My radiant teachings of true Peace have been made dull with these corruptions. What might have been one passage can destroy the entirety of a fragile tapestry. All those people who could have been saved will be felled by misguided practice. I am very disappointed Arch, very disappointed indeed.

I hoped truly that you were like me and could be called one of my mind, a Heliolyte, but it seems you've lost sight of my vision's full grandeur, seeking only that small union of souls so often repeated, yet fully lacking in lasting peace. You could not sit idly by as your fellows were attacked? Had they not taken the same vows and sworn to the same Words? All Heliolytes new full well the price they'd pay to achieve peace. We all accepted our burdens for without them peace would be impossible.

Does your Order bring Peace? For every member attacked, do you not respond in kind? Attacking in defense is still attacking! As both sides attack and defend they simply bring themselves into War till on has been beaten too tired to fight, but will they not recover? The path you have chosen is little more than a band of self-interested fools as has been seen since I first dawned my hood to hide the cruelties that befell me before you were even a thought amongst the Zo. You will have no blessing of mine, but I will not curse you either. I will take my leave now.

(http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/the-order-of-arch-neutrality-and-server-trust.46666/) You are obviously unaware of how The Order works, we promote peace whenever we can but we will not allow our Churches to be assaulted and stand by and do nothing. We will not go out and retaliate, only repel the evil from our land. Without the forces of good and order only chaos can prosper. I stand among my followers and brothers, not hide out in a Temple as a sub 10 lost soul/crafter. I will not put my head in the sand and ignore the evil that spreads like a cancer on this world.

Super593

Glowstone
  1. IGN:Super593
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15)15
  3. Time Zone:Eastern
  4. Class/Profession:Bloodmage/Enchanter
  5. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak):Yes
  6. Do you like to RP at all?:Barely.
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft:2-3 Years
  8. Previous guilds/towns you been in:Endermyst last map.Oblivion in Zeal,etc.
  9. Do you agree to be active?:Yeah
  10. Tell us a little about yourself:I,m a dude who loves to have a decent community to be around and like the idea of there being a neutral town/area within herocraft.I,m a main fan of playing support and like being that guy who supports the team from time to time.
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?:The Order of The Stone Workers

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN:Super593
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15)15
  3. Time Zone:Eastern
  4. Class/Profession:Bloodmage/Enchanter
  5. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak):Yes
  6. Do you like to RP at all?:Barely.
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft:2-3 Years
  8. Previous guilds/towns you been in:Endermyst last map.Oblivion in Zeal,etc.
  9. Do you agree to be active?:Yeah
  10. Tell us a little about yourself:I,m a dude who loves to have a decent community to be around and like the idea of there being a neutral town/area within herocraft.I,m a main fan of playing support and like being that guy who supports the team from time to time.
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?:The Order of The Stone Workers
Accepted!!!

Loganth4

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. IGN:Loganth4
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15) 21
  3. Time Zone: Pacific Time
  4. Class/Profession: Ninja 22, farmer 33
  5. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak):yes
  6. Do you like to RP at all?: yes
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft: 2+years
  8. Previous guilds/towns you been in: Drakenvale(town) canterlot (town)
  9. Do you agree to be active?: I think you know i am, but yes
  10. Tell us a little about yourself: I like you play video games and drink, sometimes at same time
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?:The Order of the Iron Fists

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN:Loganth4
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15) 21
  3. Time Zone: Pacific Time
  4. Class/Profession: Ninja 22, farmer 33
  5. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak):yes
  6. Do you like to RP at all?: yes
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft: 2+years
  8. Previous guilds/towns you been in: Drakenvale(town) canterlot (town)
  9. Do you agree to be active?: I think you know i am, but yes
  10. Tell us a little about yourself: I like you play video games and drink, sometimes at same time
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?:The Order of the Iron Fists
Accepted.!

chrisgotit

Wood
  1. IGN:chrisgotit
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15) 24
  3. Time zone: Pacific Time
  4. Class/Profession; Lost soul/Master Crafter
  5. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): Nope
  6. Do you like to RP at all?: I little bit
  7. How long have you been on Herocraft: about 3 weeks
  8. Previous guild/towns you been in: None
  9. Do you agree to be active?:Yes
  10. Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a computer nerd
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining? The Order of Stone Working

1. IGN: DivineWrath304
  2. Age: 19
  3. Time Zone: Eastern, I'm in Virginia.
  4. Class/Profession: Lost soul/Crafter
  5. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): yes
  6. Do you like to RP at all?:yes
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft: Almost a week.
  8. Previous guilds/towns you been in: None
  9. Do you agree to be active?: Yes
  10. Tell us a little about yourself: I love to build and create in this. I will help most anyone that needs it if i am able but i dont tolerate griefing to any extent.
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Order Of The Chroniclers.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN:chrisgotit
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15) 24
  3. Time zone: Pacific Time
  4. Class/Profession; Lost soul/Master Crafter
  5. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): Nope
  6. Do you like to RP at all?: I little bit
  7. How long have you been on Herocraft: about 3 weeks
  8. Previous guild/towns you been in: None
  10. Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a computer nerd
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining? The Order of Stone Working

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I was getting settled into a new job if you still would like to join hit me up in game sometime.
  1. IGN: DivineWrath304
  2. Age: 19
  3. Time Zone: Eastern, I'm in Virginia.
  4. Class/Profession: Lost soul/Crafter
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft: Almost a week.
  10. Tell us a little about yourself: I love to build and create in this. I will help most anyone that needs it if i am able but i dont tolerate griefing to any extent.
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Order Of The Chroniclers.

Same for you too

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. IGN: Tyronus
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15) 17
  3. Time Zone:EST
  4. Class/Profession:Wiz 65 miner 50somthing
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft:zeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Previous guilds/towns you been in:Shiroku, CC, KGB, Drakkenvale, Hellriders
  10. Tell us a little about yourself:im awesome <3 BURN THE HERETICS ALL OF THEM
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: Iron Fists

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN: Tyronus
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15) 17
  3. Time Zone:EST
  4. Class/Profession:Wiz 65 miner 50somthing
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft:zeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Previous guilds/towns you been in:Shiroku, CC, KGB, Drakkenvale, Hellriders
  10. Tell us a little about yourself:im awesome <3 BURN THE HERETICS ALL OF THEM
accepted.

flo987

Dirt
  1. IGN: Flo987
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15) 15
  3. Time Zone: GMT+8
  4. Class/Profession: Lost Soul/Crafter
  5. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): No mic at home..
  6. Do you like to RP at all?: Yes
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft: A day
  10. Tell us a little about yourself: I like to fight monsters

1. IGN: KoolAidOYAY
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15) 15
  3. Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
  4. Class/Profession: Lost Soul/Crafter
  5. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): For now I don't have a mic. But I'll buy a new one soon.
  6. Do you like to RP at all?: Yes
  7. How long you have been on Herocraft: A day
  10. Tell us a little about yourself: Typically, I really love to build for my free time. I love the atmosphere of a community because of meeting new friends from it. Also I love to be with a guild for a long to mature with it and to become very trusted as well. Not much of a wizard at red stone but I can build a for traps or automation with it.
  11. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: Either Sub-Order will do because I love to build for my spare time and I'm a good pvper.