• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Order of Arch Holy/Good - recruiting

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
R0C7QbG.png

pVCwauR.png

The Order of Arch is a holy organization of knights, scholars and builders dedicated to protecting Haven from Chaos and spreading the faith of Aetherism throughout Zolaria. Founded at the end of the 6th age, or Bastion, The Order was originally a branch from The Word of Helios, an extremist pacifist faith that restricted its followers from even defending themselves, but has now grown into its own faith. We are servants of the Light, keepers of Order and we will fulfill our purpose, no matter the cost.

Paal49Q.png

glhCDSD.png
thanks to @amarillovegan for the picture
The Order is comprised of three branches, each with its own duties, purposes and leader the leader of one branch is also the leader of of the Order as a whole.

Initiate- The starting rank of all new members of The Order, they stay at this rank until they are moved to a branch of either their choice or the one found most appropriate for them.
=======================================================================================

The Order of the Chroniclers

These are the holy men and keepers of lore in the guild. They are tasked first and foremost with spreading the faith of Aetherism using the Book of Light, The Order's central and most sacred text. Along with this all members will be assigned certain areas of lore to study and chronicle in new books for the archives. Higher ranking members may be assigned to watch over a church in an area near them.

Scribes- The lowest ranking members of the Chroniclers, Scribes main duties are to collect supplies needed by the higher ranking members and to learn how to spread the faith and chronicle knowledge for the archives.

Current Scribes:
Monks- The main preachers of the faith, they are the ones sent into the world to teach the people of Zolaria about Aetherism and record knowledge during their travels and subjects assigned to them.

Current Monks:
@Chriswc14
Seer- The Seers are some of the most important members of the order. They are the ones who help the Oracle decipher the words of the Elders and chronicle them in The Book of Light. Beneath the Oracle they are the leading authority on the interpretation of the text.

Current Seers:
@amarillovegan
The Oracle- The leader of the Chroniclers and the spiritual aspect of Aetherism. His is the final word on the interpretation of the Elders' messages.

Current Oracle:
@archceaser
Chroniclers skin: http://i.imgur.com/sRc8EOl.png

=======================================================================================

The Order of the Stone Masons
These are the skilled builders of the guild, members of this order are charged with the building and maintaining of churches, shrines, gardens and other structures of the guild.
Apprentice Mason- The lowest ranking masons, responsible for collecting materials and building basic things.

Current Apprentice Masons:
Journeyman Constructor- Responsible for building regular churches, shrines and gardens.

Current Journeyman Constructors:
Master Architect- The most skilled of the Stone Masons in charge of building the great Cathedrals and shrines to the Elders and Patrons of the faith. Master Architects can expect to be sent to the greatest towns in Zolaria to build.

Current Master Architects:
Grand Stone Carver- The leader of the Stone Masons, the Grand Stone Carver is responsible for approving, organizing and coordinating the building projects of the guild.

Current Grand Stone Carver:
Stone Mason skin: http://i.imgur.com/lFjlApS.png

The Order of the Iron Fists
The warriors of the faith the Iron Fists are charged with the defense of followers of the faith and protecting the land of guild. Members of this sect are expected to max their desired combat class in a timely manner and train constantly either solo or at training sessions set up by the Lord of Steel.
Squire- The lowest ranking of the Iron Fists, these members collect the materials needed to fuel the army of the fists, they also are asigned to a Templar to learn the ways of PVP from.
Current Squires:
Templar- Making up the majority of the Iron Fists the Templar are critical to winning the battles of the Iron Fists, they also may be assigned a squire to train.
Current Templar:

Iron Crusader- The elite fighters of the guild the Iron Crusaders are at the front line of The Order's fight against Chaos.
Current Iron Crusaders:
The Lord of Steel- The leader of the Iron Fists charged with organizing, supplying, training and deploying the Iron Fists to protect the faithful.
Current Lord of Steel:

Iron Fist skin: http://i.imgur.com/HYGmb6L.png

T8WMO9J.jpg

The Inquisition

A secretive sect of The Order, The Inquisition is not bond to the normal guild hierarchy like the other sects. For their only concern is the purity of the faith and the purging of heretics and cultists. It matters not if their target is a king, mayor, peasant and even brothers for all the guilty look the same in the eyes of the Inquisitors. Protected by both steel and faith only the most vigilant and pure Brothers of The Order may join their ranks. Being an inquisitor is a great burden, for you will be feared and hated by members of the faith and brothers of The Order. Your gaze must be ever watchful and your retribution righteous and true. Take hied cultists and heretics for the eyes of the Inquisitors are ever watchful and their arms ever reaching!

Grand Inquisitor:

@dingytoothpaste

Inquisitors:

Last edited:

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
The Edicts:

Rule zero: You must obey all server rules, obviously. Breaking any of them will result in your immediate removal from the guild.

Rule one: While we do hunt evil, we do not kill indescrimitely, specifically not without provocation. Killing random people will not be looked kindly upon. You are allowed to defend yourself if you are attacked, or to defend those who you see being attacked.

Rule two: Respect your fellow guild members- do not troll, do not insult them, do not attack them, unless you agree to duel.

Rule three: The guild, at the moment, will not interfere in the matters of town politics. The Order will not join in on any raids of neutral or good towns, unless they have attacked us. Members may raid with their own towns, but they will not do so while invoking the name or battle cry of the Order.

Rule four: Betraying the guild will result in swift retribution. There will be no redemption.

Punishment for breaking these rules include: Formal reprimands, fines, demotions, and in the worst case, expulsion from the guild.

The Oath:

I promise the purity of my soul and strength and will to the Elders, Order and to you The Highlord of the Order and your successors, according to the edicts and practices of the faith, Order unto death.

Allies:

Raubtier
Demonswood
EnchantedHollow
Drakenvale

Enemies:

Application:

In Game Name:
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries)
Alignment: (Good, Neutral)
Desired Sub-Order: (Stone Masons, Iron Fists, Chroniclers)
What you want to do in the guild: (Preach the faith, pvp against evil, build)
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us)
Character Background: (Just for RP purposes, doesn't have to be long.)
Do you promise to uphold the oath?:

P.S.- If found to be not proper for your desired Sub-Order you may be placed into another.

Last edited:

_Fish_

Legacy Supporter 3
Figured I should make it official.
1.IGN: _Fish_
2.Age: 18
3.Class/Profession: currently 13paladin+60 Farmer
4.Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): yes
5.Do you like to RP at all?: I do a bit. But I don't have much experience
6.How long you have been on Herocraft: Since the start of Haven
7.Do you agree to be active?: As active as I can be.
8.Tell us a little about yourself: Full time student, long time gamer and minecrafter. I try to be friendly and help others in all games I play.
9.What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: All of them interest me. I was thinking iron fist/ stone worker

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Figured I should make it official.
1.IGN: _Fish_
2.Age: 18
3.Class/Profession: currently 13paladin+60 Farmer
4.Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): yes
5.Do you like to RP at all?: I do a bit. But I don't have much experience
6.How long you have been on Herocraft: Since the start of Haven
7.Do you agree to be active?: As active as I can be.
8.Tell us a little about yourself: Full time student, long time gamer and minecrafter. I try to be friendly and help others in all games I play.
9.What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: All of them interest me. I was thinking iron fist/ stone worker
Lol accepted of course

1. IGN: ToiletPunisher
  2. Age: 13
  3. Class/Profession: As of this moment i'm starting out from the beginning since something happened to my saves from the update but I'm planning to be a Pyro/Enchanter
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): Yes
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: Sometimes
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: About 6 months
  7. Do you agree to be active?: Maybe about 4 or 5 days a week since i have school
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: Well, I love to play games and draw realistic portraits
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: Iron Fist

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN: ToiletPunisher
  2. Age: 13
  3. Class/Profession: As of this moment i'm starting out from the beginning since something happened to my saves from the update but I'm planning to be a Pyro/Enchanter
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): Yes
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: Sometimes
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: About 6 months
  7. Do you agree to be active?: Maybe about 4 or 5 days a week since i have school
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: Well, I love to play games and draw realistic portraits
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: Iron Fist
sorry you do not meet the minimal age requirement so for the time being i will have to deny this application.

superlode

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. IGN: superlode
  2. Age: 18
  3. Class/Profession: Ninja/Runesmith
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): Yes I have it. Doesn't mean I'll use it :D
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: I never really did. I might enjoy it.
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: A bit more than 2 years
  7. Do you agree to be active?: Of course
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: I played minecraft for quite a bit. I've been doing some small client mod and bukkit mod for personal usage. I like chocolate ice cream. I don't like peanut butter.
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: Iron fist or Chroniclers

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN: superlode
  2. Age: 18
  3. Class/Profession: Ninja/Runesmith
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): Yes I have it. Doesn't mean I'll use it :D
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: I never really did. I might enjoy it.
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: A bit more than 2 years
  7. Do you agree to be active?: Of course
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: I played minecraft for quite a bit. I've been doing some small client mod and bukkit mod for personal usage. I like chocolate ice cream. I don't like peanut butter.
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: Iron fist or Chroniclers
Accepted check your inbox

Myaras

Gold
1. IGN: Myaras
2. Age: 34
3. Class/Profession: Still a Lost Soul after the update, but I intend to be Wizard/Alchemist
4. Do you have TS: No.
5. Do you like to RP at all: I love to RP and haven't had much chance to do so recently. I look forward to the chance to flesh out some role-play in Herocraft.
6. How long have you been on Herocraft: Since May 1, 2013.
7. Do you agree to be active: Yes, though "active" to me is a relative term; I am a casual gamer. My family and career come first, but hopefully I can be around more often now that my Masters thesis is complete.
8. Tell us a little about yourself: I'm happily married with two daughters. I enjoy playing Herocraft as a hobby, but I am not a person that will play hours at a time, nor will I play every day. However, when I do play I try to have as much fun as possible and help others have fun at the same time.
9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining? The Order of the Chroniclers.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
1. IGN: Myaras
2. Age: 34
3. Class/Profession: Still a Lost Soul after the update, but I intend to be Wizard/Alchemist
4. Do you have TS: No.
5. Do you like to RP at all: I love to RP and haven't had much chance to do so recently. I look forward to the chance to flesh out some role-play in Herocraft.
6. How long have you been on Herocraft: Since May 1, 2013.
7. Do you agree to be active: Yes, though "active" to me is a relative term; I am a casual gamer. My family and career come first, but hopefully I can be around more often now that my Masters thesis is complete.
8. Tell us a little about yourself: I'm happily married with two daughters. I enjoy playing Herocraft as a hobby, but I am not a person that will play hours at a time, nor will I play every day. However, when I do play I try to have as much fun as possible and help others have fun at the same time.
9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining? The Order of the Chroniclers.
accepted check your inbox

1. IGN: amarillovegan
  2. Age: 24
  3. Class/Profession: Cleric / Alchemist
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): Yes, i write and read english very well, but im not so good speaking in english.
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: sorry but i dont know what RP is.
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: since 1 month
  7. Do you agree to be active?: Yes, i like this server and its the only im playing
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: Well i a rpg fan, i use to play like a role character, always being a good priest. I dsnt like to kill others players if they dont attack me first, Im building a full support cleric alchemist, to support healing and blessing and brewing support potions.
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Order of the Chroniclers
EDIT: 5. Do you like to RP at all?: Yes i love the role-play and i want to keep my character personality always!!

Last edited:

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN: amarillovegan
  2. Age: 24
  3. Class/Profession: Cleric / Alchemist
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): Yes, i write and read english very well, but im not so good speaking in english.
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: sorry but i dont know what RP is.
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: since 1 month
  7. Do you agree to be active?: Yes, i like this server and its the only im playing
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: Well i a rpg fan, i use to play like a role character, always being a good priest. I dsnt like to kill others players if they dont attack me first, Im building a full support cleric alchemist, to support healing and blessing and brewing support potions.
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Order of the Chroniclers
EDIT: 5. Do you like to RP at all?: Yes i love the role-play and i want to keep my character personality always!!
Accepted!!! check your inbox

mugy2

Iron
  1. IGN: Mugy2
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15) 16
  3. Class/Profession None yet, Planning on Druid/ Scribe
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): If you tell me how to use it, maybe.
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: Yea.
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: a few days
  7. Do you agree to be active?: Yea.
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: Im a girl, I love books, I love writing, I love music, im compassionate, im gentle but if you piss me off ill go off like a firework.
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Order of The Stone Workers

Last edited:

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN: Mugy2
  3. Class/Profession None yet, Planning on Druid/ Scribe
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak): If you tell me how to use it, maybe.
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: Yea.
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: a few days
  7. Do you agree to be active?: Yea.
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: Im a girl, I love books, I love writing, I love music, im compassionate, im gentle but if you piss me off ill go off like a firework.
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: The Order of Chroniclers
Accepted check your inbox shortly

Jecht_97

Iron
  1. IGN:Jecht_97
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15):16
  3. Class/Profession:im not sure want to be wizard/farmer(already a farmer actually)
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak):not right now
  5. Do you like to RP at all?:yes
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft:about a week now
  7. Do you agree to be active?:yes i plan to be active
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: Im a regular high school student who enjoys some minecraft after a long school days. i'm really into rpg games and absolutely admire this server.
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: the order of chronicles

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN:Jecht_97
  2. Age: (must be a minimal of 15):16
  3. Class/Profession:im not sure want to be wizard/farmer(already a farmer actually)
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak):not right now
  5. Do you like to RP at all?:yes
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft:about a week now
  7. Do you agree to be active?:yes i plan to be active
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: Im a regular high school student who enjoys some minecraft after a long school days. i'm really into rpg games and absolutely admire this server.
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: the order of chronicles
Accepted please check your inbox in a couple minutes!!!

1. IGN: alexsteel29
  3. Class/Profession lost soul all most pryomancer
  4. Do you have TS (TeamSpeak):idk
  5. Do you like to RP at all?: a little but I don't like all non role play either
  6. How long you have been on Herocraft: like a week I think
  7. Do you agree to be active?: on every day for hours
  8. Tell us a little about yourself: well, I normally like outdoors stuff but not enough time really, stuff like atvs and fishing. on this I love killing mobs also I have a really really good friend and he plays as mugy2.
  9. What Sub-Order are you interested in joining?: order of the iron fists