• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The New Era! (New Network/Map WIPE- June 20th

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
There were loot crates being sold for in game currency that included items that are normally bought with real life currency that you get to keep map after map so yeah I would say loot crates are always worth it no matter how much time is left on a map.

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
@Kainzo
One thing I have seen talked about by a few people is how hard it was to get things like Saphires and Paridots to upgrade their townships. I had multiple stacks of all the rare components myself, but I was gathering since map up. I believe the reason we are getting people saying they are hard to get now is because the drop is shared with Runes which eats up most of the drop chance the rare comps had?

Could this be correct? Could a shared loot chance favoring Runes be eating up the rare crafting components?
If so this could cause a major issue with townships not being able to expand this map.

Each item in a drop table has its own "chance" to drop. The chance isn't spread across the items in a drop table.

zjacob1

Gold
Well, at least it's not like I finally found a township to join and finally saved up enough money to join a class...oh wait :D

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Each item in a drop table has its own "chance" to drop. The chance isn't spread across the items in a drop table.
I guess I don't understand.
So in the drop table, only one item has a chance to drop, or it's possible that one kill could award 10 drops from the same table if you were lucky enough?
If its the first, then that's most likely what has reduced the rare mats, as it's drop table is most likely shared with many more items spreading thinner the chances of getting the item.
If it's the later, do you remember lowering the drop chance of rare mats Kainzo? Maybe putting the rare mats into their own drop table?

I am concerned for all these townships excited about growing and then running into a requirement that cannot be/is very hard to fulfill and getting stuck.

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
I'll always remember the original Batman from the 1880's. They (movie producers) keep updating his story to include modern technology. The reason he was so technologically advanced in the comics is because he develops for the army so even before the army get new toys Batman is kicking ass with them. Think about when the army got vehicle's 1900's right. before then people were like "What was that strange thing? It moved so fast with no horses."

Sorry not sure why I put that here in this thread.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team