• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The New Era! (New Network/Map WIPE- June 20th

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
We "could" pre-generate up to 5000R and release an extra 500R every Season.

The plan is to increase the map every new Season of Herocraft

That would be a nice, proactive-thinking alternative to releasing it all at once. #like

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
A map that's going to last months and you're worried about the first 12 hours where the whole playerbase will be mining on the PVE server...

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Flawed logic, rethink your subjective statement - you have no way of knowing the amount of players on PVE / PVP.
Of course, that was an assumption and it wasn't negative either - I simply thought because of the lack of risk on PVE, it would be more popular.

MajDeath

Portal
Of course, that was an assumption and it wasn't negative either - I simply thought because of the lack of risk on PVE, it would be more popular.
A vote was done a few days ago, forget where it is... but most people said they would be on PVP

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
A vote was done a few days ago, forget where it is... but most people said they would be on PVP
For the start? I'm sure overall the PVP map will be more popular but I just thought if the XP is the same on PVE, it would be more ideal for players to start off on.

MajDeath

Portal
For the start? I'm sure overall the PVP map will be more popular but I just thought if the XP is the same on PVE, it would be more ideal for players to start off on.
Yeah the vote was for where people would be starting off in, most people chose PVP.