• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The New Era! (New Network/Map WIPE- June 20th

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
[USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39]@Heralds[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP], [USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP], [USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP], [USERGROUP=34][USERGROUP=34]@Architects[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
Map Names:

PVP = Aegis (The Aegis Front) - 3000R
PVE = Sanctuary (The High Sanctuary) - 3000R
RPG = Adventure (Codenamed) - 5000R
FFA = Necropolis (The Desolate Necropolis) - 3000R
Central = Landing (Heroes Landing) - 500R

Woo!

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
[USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39]@Heralds[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP], [USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP], [USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP], [USERGROUP=34][USERGROUP=34]@Architects[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
Map Names:

What is the map free for all? don't have any memory of that being talked about.

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
Map Names:

I am interested on this Necropolis map, what is it about?

Mistyckle

Legacy Supporter 4
Map Names:

Sanctuary <3 Luvvv it!

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
Disappointed. The time and effort put into a map that lasted 8 months completely down the tube. Not my favorite choice, not at all.

I used to think of it the same way when I first began playing. Started on Bastion, had a great house going and was pretty awesome to say the least...Started anew, a new look to things, a new world...It was pretty awesome...Especially to see everyone as the same level...You will wonder how people level up so fast though, there will be rumors from cheating, hacking, camping mob spawners to no lifers with buckets of poo and pee under them...All in all, it was a great change however aggravating it can be at times....Damned creepers and mobs popping up when I'm pvping....

This map I lost a town dedicated to protecting new players in the game, didn't work out so well though...I tried to go after pvpers, helping allies and the such but most of the time (Rapture) and other newb killing towns ran away before backup could ever show up to the ally(ies). Lost the town due to not having 5 people when having 4 and lost everything I gained from the map all because people would rather complain than actually do something about bandits :p . So, having a new map, when you have nothing left is also another great example.

It only depends on you, on wha your play style is and how much you gained during this map....Though you lose all the pixel goodies, you may have friends, allies, and enemies for the next map....and every map is a new adventure. It only depends on if you want to explore it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Now with map renders!

Map Names:
PVP = Aegis (The Aegis Front) - 3000R - Map Render
PVE = Sanctuary (The High Sanctuary) - 3000R - Map Render

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
Map Names:

@Kainzo

Will the radiuses listed be the final radiuses for each map? The expansion of the radius of Haven made for uneven (and unattractive) terrain; it would be great to start each world at the final radius desired.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
@Kainzo

Will the radiuses listed be the final radiuses for each map? The expansion of the radius of Haven made for uneven (and unattractive) terrain; it would be great to start each world at the final radius desired.
I'd prefer small maps. It's easier to pvp/travel and the only down side for me is resources, but we have other maps for that.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
@Kainzo

A large map at the start is not needed. Reasons why it remains small to start and their are expansions:
  • Keeps people close to each other
  • Prevents the economy being inflated with too many ores
  • Prevents the map becoming too large when it has to be expanded for new terrain types with new MC versions