• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT THE BATTLEDOME 3v3 PVP Tournament!

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Looking for a team, I'm a master Dreadknight...
If the team wants, I can find a way to get 250s before the event day and switch back to master Paladin (which I'm quite skeptical at since I'm loving Dreadknight despite all the hate on the class)

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
*-Herocraft Presents-*
THE BATTLEDOME 3v3 TOURNAMENT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, March 22nd @ 3pm cst
Type: Single Elimination Bracket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
  • Gather 3 combatants and a Sub
  • The sub is in case one person doesn't show and/or to change out one player for a better strategy at any time during the tournament
  • Have one member of your team post to this thread using the following format:
  1. Team Name:
  2. Team Participants:
  3. Sub (if needed):
  • Please arrive to the tourney early to organize yourselves
RULES FOR COMBATANTS:

• If one of your team is missing, you can still participate (Ask another team for their sub if so etc)
    • Only one sub per team
    • A sub must participate in at least one round to be awarded any prizes
    • You must stay in the battle area, no jumping on any walls
    • When you die you will be transported to the glass holding sphere, please wait for an admin removal
    • Gear will be provided, please arrive with an empty inventory
    • All gear gathered at the tourney must be discarded before leaving
    • Team names must be reasonable
    • No leaving the arena during the tournament
    • No potions allowed
    • Two teams up per round
    • Reviving is allowed and the only legal means of re-entering battle during a round
RULES FOR OBSERVERS:
  • Do not try to jump into the arena or enter combatant-only areas
  • Violation of the above rule will mean a temporary one-day suspension
  • Cheering and booing is allowed, although harassment of teams is not

PRIZES:

FIRST PLACE:
  • [Warlord]
  • $20 HC Store or Supporter credit each
  • 2000s each
SECOND PLACE:
  • $5 HC Store credit each
  • 1000s each
THIRD PLACE:
  • 500s each
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Onxwy0x.png

OlshyjC.png

yqjb6GZ.png

3vsAYgY.png

B4EiAbN.png

NgDoBxP.png

I just wanted to know, do you need to have a specific class, or can you be lost soul. I have two friends who would also like to participate, and I'd like to have a shot at this. And another thing, how do we get to the tourney.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I just wanted to know, do you need to have a specific class, or can you be lost soul. I have two friends who would also like to participate, and I'd like to have a shot at this. And another thing, how do we get to the tourney.
In the past there have been no rules to subjugate low level players or even sub-par classes, but you will more than likely lose, lost souls won't last a moment up against a max level spec.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
In the past there have been no rules to subjugate low level players or even sub-par classes, but you will more than likely lose, lost souls won't last a moment up against a max level spec.

Well, it's not going to stop me. I plan to go down, fighting. And my two friends are the best pvpers i have ever seen in my life. Well, one of them is decent, but my best friend HexShadowZ will die before he sees others kill him without a fight. Sorry for my speech, but do you know where and how to get to the tourney?

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Too edgy for me. Though your will is admirable, videogames run off something I like to call "Math" while skill is the counter-part to "Math", when you are too low of a handicap variable, you have next to no chance. Not to come off rude, but 3 lost souls couldn't even beat me, rusty and out of my element. I'm also not trying to deter you from trying, but don't go being too loud or proud about it, it will blow up on you as it has to many before you.

In short, go to have fun.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
SUGGESTION:
after the main event, people can participate in a "miniman" event. participants are set to lostsoul temporarily and the participants are split into even teams, 3v3v3, 4v4v4, 2v2, 5v5v5v5, etc, however many people per team is decided. then, they fight and the winner gets a small prize, like 500s or something and maybe a title like [miniman]. title not required as it's a mini event branching off the first one.