• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT THE BATTLEDOME 3v3 PVP Tournament!

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, it's not going to stop me. I plan to go down, fighting. And my two friends are the best pvpers i have ever seen in my life. Well, one of them is decent, but my best friend HexShadowZ will die before he sees others kill him without a fight. Sorry for my speech, but do you know where and how to get to the tourney?
Just post here with a team according to the format from the OP. Then just show up for the tourny and you'll be able to fight

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
[TEAM GOLEM]:

1. Squid_Bot - Dragoon
2. SadieCharlie - Ranger
3. boxter123g - Wizard

Sub: dylandadon123 - Ninja

There was a questionable amount of Meow on that day...

Last edited:

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Team Name: The Horde

Team Members:
1. SurvivalManZ
2. HexShadowZ
3. tristr1220

Substitute; drewC577

Good luck you guys, and wish me luck too, I'm gonna need it.

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Everyone seems so concerned with winning, this is a game in which most people play to have fun so who cares what peoples setup is!

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Wow. I love how you guys ( Not you Eldylars) just disregard that we might NOT die within the first 10 seconds. Who knows. We might just surprise you guys.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Wow. I love how you guys ( Not you Eldylars) just disregard that we might NOT die within the first 10 seconds. Who knows. We might just surprise you guys.
It's a good thing that someone takes the initative to enter without being mastered yet. If all the teams were just fully mastered veterans, it would discourage newer and lower leveled players from participating. After all, it's all about enjoying yourself!