• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT THE BATTLEDOME 3v3 PVP Tournament!

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
It's a good thing that someone takes the initative to enter without being mastered yet. If all the teams were just fully mastered veterans, it would discourage newer and lower leveled players from participating. After all, it's all about enjoying yourself!

Thank you. But even though I don't really want to know the answer, I want to hear it from another person. Do I even have a chance to survive the first fight?

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
If you're all lostsouls then no. It would probably take 7-8 Max lostsouls to take on 1 max spec (more if it can heal).

Thanks for giving it to me straight. But are you positive. HexShadowZ and tristr1220 are the best pvpers I have ever seen in my life. They may be lostsouls, but I don't think that is going to affect Hex. I know I'm gonna die first fight, but Hex, he might actually survive. Pshhh, wishful thinking. I'm noyt even following my own advice. " Optimism will just bring you disappointment."

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks for giving it to me straight. But are you positive. HexShadowZ and tristr1220 are the best pvpers I have ever seen in my life. They may be lostsouls, but I don't think that is going to affect Hex. I know I'm gonna die first fight, but Hex, he might actually survive. Pshhh, wishful thinking. I'm noyt even following my own advice. " Optimism will just bring you disappointment."
He could be the best pvper ever, but no lostsoul can beat a spec.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Vanilla PvP (Left clicking) is very different from Herocraft PvP. Something I learned the hard way when I first joined. Good luck to your group though.
Edit-
@SurvivalManZ
A spec is any combat class past Lostsoul. Ex) Ranger, Wizard, Paladin..etc

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Thank you. But even though I don't really want to know the answer, I want to hear it from another person. Do I even have a chance to survive the first fight?
It's a hard question to answer.
Just because the outcome doesn't seem to be in your favor right now doesn't mean it won't be different in 4-5 days. Even now I can say that you have a chance, but that it will be quite a challenge.

Besides, even if you don't survive the first fight doesn't mean that your team will lose. Most players die atleast once in a tourny even if they win ;)

He could be the best pvper ever, but no lostsoul can beat a spec.
Dumb statement. I can testify that Lost Souls can in fact beat specs. At the start of the map, I roamed around as a lvl 10 lost soul and I killed Kahzo (wizard) in a 1v1 situation in an open area.

Stupid question, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. What is a spec. I can't really wrap my head around that.
When you reach level 20 lost soul, you can specialize into a class. For instant, I specialized into Ninja and when I did I had to start as a lvl 1 ninja. I might add that a lvl 1 spec has better stats than a lvl 20 lost soul. Specs usually learns a new skill every 5 or 10 levels up to lvl 65. So as a lvl 65 Ninja, I have 10+ skills while a lvl 20 lost soul has 4 weak skills.

Last edited:

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Vanilla PvP (Left clicking) is very different from Herocraft PvP. Something I learned the hard way when I first joined. Good luck to your group though.

My question river has run dry, it seems. Well I thank you for your advice and criticism, and I will do my best.

Edit-

Thanks for the spec info.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
It's a hard question to answer.
Just because the outcome doesn't seem to be in your favor right now doesn't mean it won't be different in 4-5 days. Even now I can say that you have a chance, but that it will be quite a challenge.

Besides, even if you don't survive the first fight doesn't mean that your team will lose. Most players die atleast once in a tourny even if they win ;)

Dumb statement. I can testify that Lost Souls can in fact beat specs. At the start of the map, I roamed around as a lvl 10 lost soul and I killed Kahzo (wizard) in a 1v1 situation in an open area.

Thank you for your help. I think I'm ready to fight. I just need to psyche myself up for this and create a battle strategy with my friends. When strength fails,( Which I'm sure it will, in our case) strategy will prevail.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Thank you for your help. I think I'm ready to fight. I just need to psyche myself up for this and create a battle strategy with my friends. When strength fails,( Which I'm sure it will, in our case) strategy will prevail.

You could easily get specced into full classes by Sat. Pool your money with your friends and buy a 200% boost and you could be mastered in a few hours.