• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT THE BATTLEDOME 3v3 PVP Tournament!

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
KOS
From the ashes of their enemies they emerge, slowing moving forward to their next victory. Their approach causes their stronger to enemies tremble, while those of a weaker resolve flee. They carry the strength of all of Aetherius, and their destiny has been written into the sands of time.

• Eldrylars
  • Northeaster345
  • Michaelrl
  • Oudaiesty

Last edited:

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
no outside gear should be allowed, armor should be only what u can wear, no enchants, and weps should not be enchanted either as it provides unfair advantages.

a question: will we be allowed to have a class maxed temporarily, or must it be a class that we have already mastered?

If it has to be one that we've already mastered:
master RB/DK LF a team, I don't want to miss this tourny like i have every other one!

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
no outside gear should be allowed, armor should be only what u can wear, no enchants, and weps should not be enchanted either as it provides unfair advantages.

a question: will we be allowed to have a class maxed temporarily, or must it be a class that we have already mastered?

If it has to be one that we've already mastered:
master RB/DK LF a team, I don't want to miss this tourny like i have every other one!
It's what you have mastered already, the sub allows for team mixup if you need a different master class for a particular fight

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
It'd be quite nice if someone live streamed this on twitch, possibly invisible and unkillable in the arena so that they can be up close and everyone can see what's going on, I usually find with tourneys it's hard to see well unless you remove glass textures or something.

Can you change classes after each round? I mean it might be effective to change to a class that counters each team.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Can we beguilers teleport once we die? Like revive except, teleport. lol
EDIT: Didn't see its gear provided. Don't Worry then :`c

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
@Xanipher If you have the time would we be able to see screenies of the inventories that each spec will be getting? To confirm whether we got ender pearls, flowers for reviving and a number of other reagents to use in the arena.