• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tea Creepers] Neutral [7+1]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Majoras, I am terrible sorry. I can't help further with the Tea C projects untill late August. I am on camping now, then I go to US for 3 weeks. However I will continue to drink Juice and Tea like a Sir.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Can I be an unofficial member of this guild if I apply? I'm in the academy but wanna be unofficially in this :eek:

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Acherous' Unofficial TC App!

- In-Game Name: Acherous
- What is your current path and profession? Samurai and Mason(mastered)
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? SIC of frost!
- How long have you played Herocraft? Since july 8th last year
- Why do you want to join the guild? The guild has a kick ass name and I wanna be a TC >:O
- How can you contribute to the guild? I can give my mason lifts and gates and doors and stuff.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
- In-Game Name: judgedread540
- What is your current path and profession? Level 28 ninja / 55 miner
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? Canterlot
- How long have you played Herocraft? Around 1-2 months now
- Why do you want to join the guild? I enjoy Tea and i think pvp'in is'nt the whole of this server and it seems fun to be a "Peacekeeper"
- How can you contribute to the guild? Well as you know i mine a hell of a lot. So i could easilly supply you with resources. ( Im a 55 miner/enchanter/Smith)

Notes: My skin is currently a hooker as you know *wink* *Wink* So would i be required to change it or shall i be the TeaC's "Entertainment". Oh and also this is a Troll app i dont really want to join :p
..... Major can you read it said troll app ..... Could you please remove me from the list i wish to join a real guild

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Acherous' Unofficial TC App!

- In-Game Name: Acherous
- What is your current path and profession? Samurai and Mason(mastered)
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? SIC of frost!
- How long have you played Herocraft? Since july 8th last year
- Why do you want to join the guild? The guild has a kick ass name and I wanna be a TC >:O
- How can you contribute to the guild? I can give my mason lifts and gates and doors and stuff.

Accepted! You are now an unofficial member of the group! :)

- In-Game Name: minerjoesdog
- What is your current path and profession? Ranger and Enchanter (Hope to become disciple soon)
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? Safehaven/Apex
- How long have you played Herocraft? Since the early days of Zeal (Good Times! :D)
- Why do you want to join the guild? Looks like a cool guild with cool members
- How can you contribute to the guild? My loyalty, dedication, and optimistic attitude (Plus the nether brick I already contributed :p)

HI! I'd like to join your faction (unofficially) and yeah, go tea and juice! :D

- In-Game Name: MrAwesomeShadow
- What is your current path and profession? I'm in the path of Warrior and Crafter, yet I specialize in being a Dreadknight and being a Smith! Like a sir.
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? I have! It is called Solitude of the Legion of Oblivion Kingdom! :D
- How long have you played Herocraft? I've played since about a few months, gonna be a whole year on November 7! I've only gotten this active recently (like 2 months).
- Why do you want to join the guild? I would like to join to become a real sir! I would also wish to drink some tea with a few of the classy members! ;)
- How can you contribute to the guild? I can offer my DreadKnight-ness and my friendliness! I'd also like to help build if needed and defend the guild too! :D I'd also offer my valuable moral support ^-^ Go Tea C! Tea C > TC