• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tea Creepers] Neutral [7+1]

MajorasMask

Ungodly
- In-Game Name:donaldmax1
- What is your current path and profession? Samurai/engineer
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? Doriath
- How long have you played Herocraft? about 2 months now.
- Why do you want to join the guild? to protect the peace and make TreeCreepers rage.
- How can you contribute to the guild? I can contribute my pvp skills if needed.

Meh I think I'll give this a shot :) I already have a good skin ;)

- In-Game Name: Haxnn
- What is your current path and profession? Currently a 59 Geomancer and going necro once I master. I am currently an enchanter but planning on going merchant to help my town.
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? I am the mayor of Belegost, a good allignment town.
- How long have you played Herocraft? I have been playing for over a year, not sure about the exact date but I have the veteran title.
- Why do you want to join the guild? : I think it's a great idea and could be fun. I like the classy theme. :cool:
- How can you contribute to the guild? : Really anything but money :p. Due to my mayor status, Belegost gets my money. I can help build and help pvp aswell.

- In-Game Name: TheSojourner
- What is your current path and profession? 39 Cleric / 26 Crafter (Going Smith)
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? Member of no town
- How long have you played Herocraft? Since February 4th, 2012
- Why do you want to join the guild? I like the idea of a guild devoted to the betterment of the players and the land itself. Plus I like the gentleman theme. :)
- How can you contribute to the guild? I can contribute epic heals, PvP skills, and devoted gathering and decoration skills.

All three accepted! :) Welcome to the Tea C! :D

@Plob5 As for your application, please expand it. ;)

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
- In-Game Name: judgedread540
- What is your current path and profession? Level 28 ninja / 55 miner
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? Canterlot
- How long have you played Herocraft? Around 1-2 months now
- Why do you want to join the guild? I enjoy Tea and i think pvp'in is'nt the whole of this server and it seems fun to be a "Peacekeeper"
- How can you contribute to the guild? Well as you know i mine a hell of a lot. So i could easilly supply you with resources. ( Im a 55 miner/enchanter/Smith)

Notes: My skin is currently a hooker as you know *wink* *Wink* So would i be required to change it or shall i be the TeaC's "Entertainment". Oh and also this is a Troll app i dont really want to join :p

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I think it just needs to be classy ;). Also do we have a chat/guild base?

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
Gentlemen,

I have created a skin, and if one of you fine sirs would fancy seeing it, please address a private message to myself.

Stay classy,
Davros

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
- In-Game Name: TheSojourner
- What is your current path and profession? 39 Cleric / 26 Crafter (Going Smith)
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? Member of no town
- How long have you played Herocraft? Since February 4th, 2012
- Why do you want to join the guild? I like the idea of a guild devoted to the betterment of the players and the land itself. Plus I like the gentleman theme. :)
- How can you contribute to the guild? I can contribute epic heals, PvP skills, and devoted gathering and decoration skills.
Academy or Tea Creepers?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have the most classy skin in existance! Monicle, suit and rose; nothing is better.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry, I'm going to go. I want to join a guild with my bro.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
- In-Game Name: judgedread540
- What is your current path and profession? Level 28 ninja / 55 miner
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? Canterlot
- How long have you played Herocraft? Around 1-2 months now
- Why do you want to join the guild? I enjoy Tea and i think pvp'in is'nt the whole of this server and it seems fun to be a "Peacekeeper"
- How can you contribute to the guild? Well as you know i mine a hell of a lot. So i could easilly supply you with resources. ( Im a 55 miner/enchanter/Smith)

Notes: My skin is currently a hooker as you know *wink* *Wink* So would i be required to change it or shall i be the TeaC's "Entertainment".

Accepted! :)

@Haxnn No worries. :p

@Wild_Porygon Please add more information to your app. :D

By the way guys, as for a guild channel, i'm not sure that we'll have one. While the TC, the Academy, the Hell Riders and the Templars have their own; apparently there has been a rule change. :( But, if one of our members wishes to create a donor chat for us to use, that'll be great! :D Something like /ch tea. Get with me in-game so we can set it up.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Accepted! :)

@Haxnn No worries. :p

@Wild_Porygon Please add more information to your app. :D

By the way guys, as for a guild channel, i'm not sure that we'll have one. While the TC, the Academy, the Hell Riders and the Templars have their own; apparently there has been a rule change. :( But, if one of our members wishes to create a donor chat for us to use, that'll be great! :D Something like /ch tea. Get with me in-game so we can set it up.
Eh maj, check out my edited app.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
- In-Game Name: Plob5
@MajorasMask - Edited
- What is your current path and profession? Level 50 thief master goon - 25 Crafter
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? Panorama, FTW!
- How long have you played Herocraft? 11 months
- Why do you want to join the guild? I am very anti-TC and I'm in very much favor of creating another 'Freeper' guild. I also want to protect peeps and as donald said 'make the TC rage'.
- How can you contribute to the guild? I can help PvP and add alot more sexyness im sure if you don't believe me ask -----> @Shadownub Also on another note I hope eventually I will be able too put the 'tea' in TeaC!

Accepted! :D Welcome to the Tea C! :D

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
@EtKEnn - Academy or Tea C? As according to rules, you can only be an official member of one guild at a time - Only reason I haven't put an app up, and probably same reason for Daz. xD
Same for you, @Sojourn , thous Daz already asked.

Maj, stay classy. I'll see about getting a bow tie on my Templar of Righteousness skin. :p ;)

EDIT: Nevermind Sojourn. Just saw that your app was withdrawn at some point. ( @Dazureus )