• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tea Creepers] Neutral [7+1]

Repost:
Since my origional post was not viewed, apparently
- In-Game Name: minerjoesdog
- What is your current path and profession? Ranger and Enchanter (Hope to become disciple soon)
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? I am (Almost) mayor of Akahi
- How long have you played Herocraft? Since the early days of Zeal (Good Times! :D)
- Why do you want to join the guild? Looks like a cool guild with cool members
- How can you contribute to the guild? My loyalty, dedication, and optimistic attitude (Plus the nether brick I already contributed :p)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
@PewPewPewLasers
@EtKenn
@Davros_
@TheSojourner

^The main 4 members of the guild, I guess (based on the members list).

Yes, the guild will return next map. We'll continue to plant trees and drink tea, be sirs and get moneys, although i'm going to call the guild ''Undergrowth'' next map.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
With a new map coming I believe Undergrowth (TeaC) should try harder to keep the nature clean from: 1x1 pillars, floating trees, random holes to Bedrock and ugly dirt huts. Atleast we should try to keep the nature clean in our own area of the map and spread the word about cleaning up the Nature to New players.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
With a new map coming I believe Undergrowth (TeaC) should try harder to keep the nature clean from: 1x1 pillars, floating trees, random holes to Bedrock and ugly dirt huts. Atleast we should try to keep the nature clean in our own area of the map and spread the word about cleaning up the Nature to New players.

In both Zeal and Dragon I was kinda demotivated to clean up the wilds because I had to go out, get dirt, fill in holes, ect ect. The best I ever saw was a good landscape, clean and tidy, but no trees (I never got around to that stage, understand? :(). However, next map i'm gonna go ape shit planting trees everywhere. Sure i'll fill in holes when I see them, but meh, trees come first! :D Hopefully i'll get a really efficient tree farm somewhere that I can use to harvest all those saplings! ;)