• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tea Creepers] Neutral [7+1]

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Tea Creepers
We are the Tea Creepers. We are sirs. We wish to build, have fun, drink tea, and juice. We run away; asking questions later. We strive for peace and prosperity.
Goals:
- Decorate and develop land around the server, starting from the ''Forgotten Empire'' territory.
- Improve facilities and ammenities around the map.
- Create an force of ''Peace Keepers'' to protect the land, those weak and to counter the PvPers.
- Construct an underground rail network to connect townships.
- Be sirs. Drink juice. Drink tea. Win.
Current Projects:
- Create a network of tunnels to connect Canterlot with Raubtier.
- Decorate the land around Canterlot.
- Build an appropriate HQ for the guild (my basement is not enough).
- Recruit.
- Create safe houses inside Canterlot to protect those from raiders.
Our Policies and Rules:

- Obey all server rules. For instance, don't hack, exploit, cheat, grief, ect.
- Do not kill, steal or attack any members of the guild. Friendly duels are allowed if BOTH party members agree to it.
- Help out, we want active members. Help through building or contribution of resources.
- Do not attack people without reason. We condemn violence; we are an anti-PvP organisation. Attack if provoked or ordered to.
- Help those in danger or threat from other people.
- Be nice to everyone; do not use harsh language against anyone, nomatter if they are enemies or not.
- We wish for everyone to wear a similar skin; a skin with a formal suit and a custom made head.

Members:

- MajorasMask: Leader and founder.
- EtKenn
- Lhatchy1
- Davros_
- Donaldmax1
- TheSojourner
- Judgedread540

Un-Official Members:
(Those who are kinda a part of the guild, but are official members of another).

- Acherous

Application:

Wish to apply? Use this template:

- In-Game Name:
- What is your current path and profession?
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one?
- How long have you played Herocraft?
- Why do you want to join the guild?
- How can you contribute to the guild?
majorasmaskiswatchingyo.png

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Majoras create a guild and EtKEnn is the first member of it. I believe shit is going down, or am I right Sir Majoras?

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
This looks quite exquisite. Excuse my current noobyness but I'm an old player with a new character.

- In-Game Name: Davros_
- What is your current path and profession? Warrior/Crafter but I plan to go Samurai/Engineer
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? No
- How long have you played Herocraft? 1 year 6 months (most was played on another character.)
- Why do you want to join the guild? It seems like a great opportunity to give back to Herocraft, and to do it in style!
- How can you contribute to the guild? In my humble opinion, I am quite skilled at creating aesthetically pleasing structures, which is always a plus. I can also devote a considerable amount of time to this guild seeing as I have no life :) If necessary, my personal T7 region (which is located less than 50 blocks from a Herogate) can be utilized for guild operations.

Truly,
Davros_

MajorasMask

Ungodly
This looks quite exquisite. Excuse my current noobyness but I'm an old player with a new character.

- In-Game Name: Davros_
- What is your current path and profession? Warrior/Crafter but I plan to go Samurai/Engineer
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? No
- How long have you played Herocraft? 1 year 6 months (most was played on another character.)
- Why do you want to join the guild? It seems like a great opportunity to give back to Herocraft, and to do it in style!
- How can you contribute to the guild? In my humble opinion, I am quite skilled at creating aesthetically pleasing structures, which is always a plus. I can also devote a considerable amount of time to this guild seeing as I have no life :) If necessary, my personal T7 region (which is located less than 50 blocks from a Herogate) can be utilized for guild operations.

Truly,
Davros_

Accepted! :) Welcome to the Tea C! :)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
While I cannot join you, I will entrust you with the Gilt Monocle, an ancient treasure held sacred by gentlemen everywhere. Keep it safe until the One True Sir appears. Then you will know what to do.

donaldmax1

Soulsand
- In-Game Name:donaldmax1
- What is your current path and profession? Samurai/engineer
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? Doriath
- How long have you played Herocraft? about 2 months now.
- Why do you want to join the guild? to protect the peace and make TreeCreepers rage.
- How can you contribute to the guild? I can contribute my pvp skills if needed.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Meh I think I'll give this a shot :) I already have a good skin ;)

- In-Game Name: Haxnn
- What is your current path and profession? Currently a 59 Geomancer and going necro once I master. I am currently an enchanter but planning on going merchant to help my town.
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? I am the mayor of Belegost, a good allignment town.
- How long have you played Herocraft? I have been playing for over a year, not sure about the exact date but I have the veteran title.
- Why do you want to join the guild? : I think it's a great idea and could be fun. I like the classy theme. :cool:
- How can you contribute to the guild? : Really anything but money :p. Due to my mayor status, Belegost gets my money. I can help build and help pvp aswell.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
- In-Game Name: Plob5
@MajorasMask - Edited
- What is your current path and profession? Level 50 thief master goon - 25 Crafter
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? Panorama, FTW!
- How long have you played Herocraft? 11 months
- Why do you want to join the guild? I am very anti-TC and I'm in very much favor of creating another 'Freeper' guild. I also want to protect peeps and as donald said 'make the TC rage'.
- How can you contribute to the guild? I can help PvP and add alot more sexyness im sure if you don't believe me ask -----> @Shadownub Also on another note I hope eventually I will be able too put the 'tea' in TeaC!

Joka10

Soulsand
My predictions were... sort of right!

I was sure the next creeper guild would be a peaceful one... though I thought it would be called the Shroom Creepers (Shreepers) and be themed around hippies...

TheSojourner

Legacy Supporter 8
- In-Game Name: TheSojourner
- What is your current path and profession? 39 Cleric / 26 Crafter (Going Smith)
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? Member of no town
- How long have you played Herocraft? Since February 4th, 2012
- Why do you want to join the guild? I like the idea of a guild devoted to the betterment of the players and the land itself. Plus I like the gentleman theme. :)
- How can you contribute to the guild? I can contribute epic heals, PvP skills, and devoted gathering and decoration skills.