• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

tarangobrothers thread

1. Minecraft In-game name:tarangobrothers
  2. Location & Age:St.Louis Missouri,USA Age:15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain):Never
  4. Referral(s): SpartanLCU, Modularknight,J_WOLF ,Seepdawg
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard of it when I searched in Youtube Great Faction PvP servers And i saw the whole thing and thought it would be great!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I've voted on both websites.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've seen some of the pictures on the website and I concluded that by joining this server I'd be in for a really great RPG experience, which I always look for in servers.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT15}
  10. Additional Info:I am a great builder, Pvper and I also hope i get Whitelisted!

ohhhh yeah i made that acount first because that one is for my brother so thats my brothers account
he put my name because his is hard to pronouce

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
what else do i have to do to get whitelisted

Well the constant posting on the thread will not get you whitelisted. I have to do a review of your account, and you are not answering my questions so the hold up is on you.

Learn to use the edit button please and answer the question. Did you create two accounts on these forums?