• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

tarangobrothers thread

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
yes i made 2 accounts will that not get me whitelisted

Okay I need you to stop making multiple posts. You need to make ONE post in answer to my question, and if you have something to add, EDIT that post. Do not make posts over and over again.

for me and my brothers

What is that supposed to mean. You made two accounts, for you and your brothers. What is THAT supposed to mean?

One post, not two, not three. One post to answer that question.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
you said all i had to change was my Speical key then i would be good but pllease i wanna play on this server all my friends do and they want me to join them and please just gimme another chance

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you for posting it, but unfortunately the special key is incorrect and I cannot review the application until it is.

you said all i had to change was my Speical key then i would be good but pllease i wanna play on this server all my friends do and they want me to join them and please just gimme another chance

Where did I say you needed to just post your special key and you would be good to go? I said I cannot review your application.

You are making numerous posts after I have said three times to stop. I am asking you questions and you are still NOT answering them.

Now for the last time, does your brother have his own Minecraft account?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes why? i wanna get whitelisted not him right now

Because I am trying to find out why you created two Herocraft forum accounts with both of them having YOUR name if one is for your brother. It seemed as if you two share a Minecraft account which is against the rules. It is amazing if has taken me this long to get you to answer the simple question.

I hate to see what would happen if a Staff contacts you in game for an issue. Would you cause them this much grief?

no not at all me and my brother dont share accounts he has one and i have one, and if i break the rules and get banned then thats my own fault. And i understand why your asking me this and i get that your just doing your job and your doing great at it.