• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Star Wars The Old Republic

CheeseMK50

Glowing Redstone
the old version of star wars was a bit more interesting for me. I would like to see them offer badges or something for having old account and new. still, there is always My Little Pony MMORPG...... :D

Where can one find this My Little Pony MMORPG?
My, uh... friend is really into that stuff and I'm sure he'd love it. You should totally tell me.

*Attempts to hide signature and avatar*

Matt_Botb

Dirt
I play SWTOR, and I am a level 50 inquisitor on ''The Harbinger'' Pm me or add me on skype ''Beau19191'' if you wanna play at all.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
This game was so fun till i hit level cap...
The endgame was terrible tbh. But keeping that in mind this F2P model is a mistake. They're giving the good part of the game away for free and making people pay for the bad part...

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
The endgame was terrible tbh. But keeping that in mind this F2P model is a mistake. They're giving the good part of the game away for free and making people pay for the bad part...

That is saying the bad part will stay bad.[DOUBLEPOST=1350769768,1350766867][/DOUBLEPOST]

Great. My char was shot twice during the event so far. His new master is apparently some raving mad cannibal sadistic Lord. Great fun.