• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Can you add more to what are your goals, because well, everyone says they want to master their paths; but what do you plan on doing after you complete that path? I want to see a goal that will make you work hard because I want the best for RA, not just someone that wants to master the path.
@KindralSoul
Fixed your comment up. Use proper grammar or GTFO.
lol, jk :p

and really cmc your so random
@cmckenica
Edit: i never knew you changed your name cmc
Holy crap I just noticed it changed.... wtf.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Fine than you take kindralsoul app if you don't like my grammar. No i really need you to take over kindral i gtg.
@cmckenica

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
cmc and did you read what khoi said in our SIC CHAT THINGY if you did than your good
@cmckenica
Edit: i am telling you to take over this app because i seem to never do my project till the day before it due.:(

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
kindral can you tell me more on why you should be accepted I get that you want to have fun and help out but what can you provide to RA and some other things that may make your app sound better.
@KindralSoul

Edited
Ok, it looks like you're set, but I checked it over with Khoi and he said that before I can accept anyone, we have to have a quick Skype chat. (I have no idea why :p)

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@KindralSoul well this is interesting btw nice work cmc and kenn srry kindra your not accepted i hope you understand why ;) :p

Sean53

Stone
IGN- smileysullivan53
age/location- 15 in Massachusetts
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I am kind of all ready a part :p
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- LightForge and Malum, that is it.
what are your goals- To make the most out of this server!
do you have or wish to talk on skype- YES just need to set it up.....
class- Caster

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
2nd game of castle wars
tuanbahn & darkkight2468 & mrchuckles VS vlushy & cmckenica & mrfly007​
WINNER
TUAN'S TEAM :D

muggin

Wood
IGN- muggin
age/location- 33 Florida
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- Seems like a good group to run with to make the most out of Herocraft. GM was helpful when he found me lost and alone not having a clue what to do here :)
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- None, joined server yesterday.
what are your goals- To fully experience the world of herocraft, Very interested int he class system and how it effects PVP situations. So far i have been killed by some high level players and enjoy the more tense atmosphere of the server.
do you have or wish to talk on skype- I have Skype, Teamspeak and Ventrilo. I also have my own teamspeak server.
class- Rogue (lvl 4 atm)
Regardless of my acceptance, thank you for reading the above!​

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Can you tell me who GM is because either I forget or I am just dumb, but other than that WELCOME TO RA.
@muggin