• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
SIC in other words is people i trust to run RA if im not on
don't get to technical

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Note:How dose a Guild have 2 SIC's?
I just noticed we have an annoying fan....

How did I forget that every guild/town has an annoying fan? It's like pop singers, they all have annoying fans, but there's that one person who stands out from all the rest. (Jonjur)

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!

they all have annoying fans, but there's that one person who stands out from all the rest. (Jonjur)
so true, its just so funny and can i be a tic (third in command) or an sic (second in command) or am i just stuck as a MailMare?
i like muffins, and bananas, and if you smash those together you get banana muffins ^_^ YAYY!!!

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7

they all have annoying fans, but there's that one person who stands out from all the rest. (Jonjur)
so true, its just so funny and can i be a tic (third in command) or an sic (second in command) or am i just stuck as a MailMare?
i like muffins, and bananas, and if you smash those together you get banana muffins ^_^ YAYY!!!
I think my rating goes well with that post :p

KindralSoul

Legacy Supporter 4

@cman227
@Kenneth_Chow
Both there Signatures say SIC Of RiseAgainst Make up your Mind whos Your Sic

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7

@cman227
@Kenneth_Chow
Both there Signatures say SIC Of RiseAgainst Make up your Mind whos Your Sic
Both of us... How hard is that to understand? If one's not on, the other takes over.

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
kenn i think is sic, cmc is sic, and im sic i think, kenn= second in command, cmc=second in comand, and hero54123=sugary inbred corncake, am i doing it right? but srsly, am i an sic khoi?

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
CASTLE WARS ARE NOW ON :D srry wolever first game sucked we fixed it up tho
1.RA vs LF
khoibui VS wildarm​
ninjavlad __iloeman​
winner-RA :D
2vs2 wildarm and iloe thought it was really fun wolever try it again
@WoleverEntun
@wildarm5
@Iloeman

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
with the new patch half my lwc might not work can you check to see if mine is fully protected if not GUARD IT WITH YOUR LIVES

K

KindralSoul

IGN-KindralSoul
age/location-15,Us-Flordia
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-I wish to join to Have fun And Help out. Im planning to Be an Enchanter TO enchant stuff for this Group.Also I mine alot Witch I can give Ores to Ra. :) Also Planning do be a Cleric to Heal On raids :D
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-None Mostly Solo
what are your goals-To master and Master my Crafting And become a Guide.Then Reach top 100 In Money Rank.Get 5 Stacks of Each ore. And kill 50 People.
do you have or wish to talk on skype-I have Skype I will Talk
class-Healer,Crafter
additional info-Ive Been solo Long time ive Been looking for a Group Also

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
kindral can you tell me more on why you should be accepted I get that you want to have fun and help out but what can you provide to RA and some other things that may make your app sound better.
@KindralSoul

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
can you add more to what are your goals because well everyone says they want to master their paths. But what do you plan on doing after you complete that i want to see a goal that make you will work hard for because i want the best for RA not someone that just want to master the path.
@KindralSoul