• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
oh my god... i feel like barbie just infected the whole forums which i use to love :(

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I hope this is only a one day April fools thing or i going to need glasses everything is so pink

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
lol well that was fun me and milles just chased down jonjur for about a span of 1000ish blocks

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
lol i love how kindra changes her picture to match jonjurs XD

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
ok, khoi, im global muted, i can only talk using signs, get all of ra to tell kainzo or any other mod to unmute me, i wasen't advertising, i was only saying that i was going to implement heroes in my server, and was about to thank kainzo for making the plugin, then i got muted, please help, writing on signs is hard :(

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
khoi, stay on minecraft and repeat my text
just open it at the same time as this browser
"please unmute hero54123, he was sorry for advertising, he said so, and will not do it again"

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
khoi, i am in your shovel debt if you help me get un global muted.... im scared :(

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
im just saying its funny cause well kindra is jonjur and she tries to break into RA now she kinda just proved she is jonjur by having the same picture

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
yup well vlad got banned -_- 3 days though so he will be back soon

IGN-epicwaffle44
age/location- Colorado, 14
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I want to join a guild and i saw your recruiting so i read farther and decided i should join
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- i just started build/gathering in the wild
what are your goals- To join a town and a community.
do you have or wish to talk on skype- I don't have skype
class- Rogue
additional info- I like to play minecraft most of the time. I'm ok at pvp and am a great builder. I like to build to perfection (If i can). I wish to join a successful town like this one.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
idk btw you review epicwaffle?
and i think thers another guy whose gnna apply to riseagainst as well

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN- Rumblestikk
age/location- 19, California
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- New, looking for a town to start in.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- none. I'm a new guy :)
what are your goals- To beocme wealty, help the town, and have fun.
do you have or wish to talk on skype- Yes! I love being social.
class- Rogue, willing to swap to whatever is needed though :)
additional info- Names Shanden, im 19 and live in cali. My initals in real life spell STD if it helps people remember my name :>