• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN-epicwaffle44
age/location- Colorado, 14
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I want to join a guild and i saw your recruiting so i read farther and decided i should join
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- i just started build/gathering in the wild
what are your goals- To join a town and a community.
do you have or wish to talk on skype- I don't have skype
class- Rogue
additional info- I like to play minecraft most of the time. I'm ok at pvp and am a great builder. I like to build to perfection (If i can). I wish to join a successful town like this one.

Welcome to RA epicwaffle. Ask khoi or any Sic to bring you to base and all the other stuff we do when we have a new member.
@epicwaffle44

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- Rumblestikk
age/location- 19, California
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- New, looking for a town to start in.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- none. I'm a new guy :)
what are your goals- To beocme wealty, help the town, and have fun.
do you have or wish to talk on skype- Yes! I love being social.
class- Rogue, willing to swap to whatever is needed though :)
additional info- Names Shanden, im 19 and live in cali. My initals in real life spell STD if it helps people remember my name :>

Well it seems you aren't a new guys since you been on HC for like 9 months. But that doesn't seem to be a big of a lie. So Welcome to RA ask Khoi or any Sic to bring you to base and get you all set up and stuff.
@Rumblestikk

nitro64212

Stone
IGN- nitro64212
age/location- 13, U.S.A.
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I want to be a ninja and i was told you could help me :D
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- none...
what are your goals- Become a ninja and help people
do you have or wish to talk on skype- I have one, can't talk only chat...
class- rogue
additional info- Male :p outgoing,

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@nitro64212 yea nice try tho *rejected
caught stealing from other people's chest
*note b4 stealing from other people always remember to stop sharing your screen on skype
XD

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
got global muted again from *apherdite* for talking about my skin,
help khoi, k'ay?

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I don't even think khoi should help you, but let you learn a listen to not saying wrong.

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
hey kenn, shut up, i didn't say crap, i was talkign about my skin, and ra members shoul help each other out.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
i pe it but other then that not sure what i can do
btw kenneth_chow :( you need to be more active... i want my homies back

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
ok, just got skype, and apherdite said to stop posting about it or ill get banned

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
IGN- PewPewPewLasers
age/timezone- 13 - MDT
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I have heard a lot of good things about this guild. I know several of the people in it, one of them my best friend khoibui ;) and it is a great community. I also really approve of holding Haxnn hostage and drowning him at spawn :D. I am on daily and love to participate in activities, will help fellow guild members with anything, from PVP, to lending someone something.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- I am currently a member of Belegost (i think thats what i put lol)
what are your goals- Have fun basically! :D
do you have or wish to talk on skype- I have Skype. I am pewpewpewlaserz
class- I just recently respecced, and as of now am a lvl 7 warrior, planning to be a dragoon by saturday.
additional info- I have played with RA members for a while now, I have been playing since Sanctum, and really like quiche......... not that that matters......

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- PewPewPewLasers
age/timezone- 13 - MDT
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I have heard a lot of good things about this guild. I know several of the people in it, one of them my best friend khoibui ;) and it is a great community. I also really approve of holding Haxnn hostage and drowning him at spawn :D. I am on daily and love to participate in activities, will help fellow guild members with anything, from PVP, to lending someone something.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- I am currently a member of Belegost (i think thats what i put lol)
what are your goals- Have fun basically! :D
do you have or wish to talk on skype- I have Skype. I am pewpewpewlaserz
class- I just recently respecced, and as of now am a lvl 7 warrior, planning to be a dragoon by saturday.
additional info- I have played with RA members for a while now, I have been playing since Sanctum, and really like quiche......... not that that matters......

Welcome to RA pewpewpewlasers. Ask khoi, p1moyer,or cmc to get you all set up and stuff.
@pewpewpewlasers