• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
How is Jonjur associated with RA? I've seen her hanging around in chat, so I would like to remind you that she is Kill on sight for all of XD as far as I know, and she has also been kicked out of 3 towns. I would suggest as an ally that you be careful around her, and maybe ban her from chat.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
she is suppositly a friend of one of my members (hero54123) af for that she is in no other way associated in RA i do not believe she is at all in a hostile position and she most likely wont be nearing RA or LF any time soon.
@WoleverEntun

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!

ummmmm, when I was 5 years old, my big brother has gave me this name for runescape :D, wild arm5 <--- Game. then i have been using wildarm5 for mostly every username and name in-games :D

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@KrayzieJ yes we do, ask either me, kenneth or cmc to bring you to base
/Tell khoi hi​
/Tell Kenn hi​
/Tell cmc hi​

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
she is suppositly a friend of one of my members (hero54123) af for that she is in no other way associated in RA i do not believe she is at all in a hostile position and she most likely wont be nearing RA or LF any time soon.
@WoleverEntun
YAYY YOU SAID MY NAME!!!!! and about jonjur, i've known her since i joined herocraft, she is nice, and TO NOT KILL ON SIGHT!!!! i will butt rape anypony who attacks jonjur, so ^_^ don't do it.

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
YAYY YOU SAID MY NAME!!!!! and about jonjur, i've known her since i joined herocraft, she is nice, and TO NOT KILL ON SIGHT!!!! i will butt rape anypony who attacks jonjur, so ^_^ don't do it.
^^^ This made my day. LOL about anypony, which was random....
(I'm not usually this serious, so here goes
Anyways, I meet people like this:
1. See them.
2. If they fight, fight back for a bit, then see if they stop.
3. If they ask me if I know somebody, I tell them truthfully.
4. If they begin attacking again, Kill. If they don't, try to be friends.

Now that that's out of the way, I need to address something...
To Khoi:
RA base is always being attacked by raiders. If I could, I would like to propose a job. If this goes through, I'll set the minimum wage for it, and ask for someone to take the job. The job would be for a lookout. Preferably a lower-level member, they could keep a lookout while we are working on base, or keep an eye out for raiders if LF or any other bases near us are being attacked.
P.S. The new training base is awesome. I love how someone already found mobs.
^^BUT, if we see a raider, we are goign to do 2 things:
1. Block the enterance with everything we have.
2. (If the raiders kill one of us/ they're coming in) We kill the mobs and recall right there right then.

Before I go, I have one more thing to say...
I typed this in school. :p

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@cman227 we are not going to have a lookout besides people donate to the town thats why we don't do taxes so in which case most people dont require much money also it would'nt be fair to simply make a lower level sit there if someone is low level the least we should do it train them not make them do jobs noone although i understand your postions thats why were making a chain of these bases so we can level more without intteruptions.

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
@cman227 we are not going to have a lookout besides people donate to the town thats why we don't do taxes so in which case most people dont require much money also it would'nt be fair to simply make a lower level sit there if someone is low level the least we should do it train them not make them do jobs noone although i understand your postions thats why were making a chain of these bases so we can level more without intteruptions.
:p Got it.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
alright i gtta start removing people from are list over 2 weeks of inactivitie without telling anyone, meens you probaly left the server

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@- well all of RA and LF...... o and especially @wildarm5
EVERYONE
THIS IS A WARNING OF THE UPMOST IMPORTANCE
I..... have found a shovel >:)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
A slight complication has arisen in the relationship between RA and LF. Recently members of the town Gallifrey attacked the LF allied town of NM. It is possible that some of these raiders are in RA. No matter the relationship between RA and LF, if someone attacks NM or any oher XD towns, we will kill them. If none of these raiders or the people who organized the raid are in RA then we have no problem.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
No one in RA is specifically named, yet we know that members of a town with RA members attacked NM. If you ask you citizens and nobody raided NM, then we have no problem.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
i have asked and no one have attacked NM one of our guys is in galafrey but only so they could of gotten a town he will be leaving soon and has never attacked NM nor shall he ever will