• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

dennis

Wood
Format,
IGN- mcddennisk
age/location- 16/MG, Brazil
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I will allways can help when needed, im also good at pvp and good builder.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-
what are your goals-
do you have or wish to talk on skype- i have skype.
class- Rogue
additional info- Ill be an ranger or a thief

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Lightforge, Newerth, Nevermore, Canterlot, and panorama back you khoibui, And we will always stay a good/neutral alliance with you. Also, we would be happy to have you as the 3rd Kingdom of Edolas town, an institution that has existed for 3 maps now.

Format,
IGN- mcddennisk
age/location- 16/MG, Brazil
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I will allways can help when needed, im also good at pvp and good builder.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-
what are your goals-
do you have or wish to talk on skype- i have skype.
class- Rogue
additional info- Ill be an ranger or a thief
@dennis You've been accepted, Welcome to RA.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Lightforge, Newerth, Nevermore, Canterlot, and panorama back you khoibui, And we will always stay a good/neutral alliance with you. Also, we would be happy to have you as the 3rd Kingdom of Edolas town, an institution that has existed for 3 maps now.
So now that you got regions, would you like to be a part of the Kingdom of Edolas?

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@WoleverEntun well first i need more infomation on the kingdom of edolas also id like some on the xandria dominion nothing secret or anything just basic info to know what im joining also welever there is something else we must discuss

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@WoleverEntun Well first, i need more infomation of the Kingdom of Edolas. Also i'd like some info on the Xandria Dominion, nothing secret or anything, just basic info to know what i'm joining. Also Wolever, there is something else we must discuss.
Fixed! (I can't read posts without commas and big letters for names and new sentences :3)

Ninjavlad62

Glowing Redstone
IGN-Ninjavlad62
age/location-13 buffalo ny
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-damn it khoi let me in
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-n/a
what are your goals-idk and to play
do you have or wish to talk on skype-yes plz
class-warrior/samuri​
additional info-

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
@WoleverEntun well first i need more infomation on the kingdom of edolas also id like some on the xandria dominion nothing secret or anything just basic info to know what im joining also welever there is something else we must discuss

XD stands for Xandria Dominion and it's run by @xexorian and backed by a grand council (with reps from each town).

Nevermore, a future capital of XD helped fund the regions for Lightforge and Canterlot. So KoE got grouped as part of XD. However we tend to respect KoE's sovereignty, and it's ability to run itself. You don't really need to go through XD to join KoE, however doing either will give you plenty more official allies to defend yourself with. Since Wolever offered you such a deal, I'm assuming you are living near by, that would mean this is a good move, because all towns in this area for the most part belong to XD.

To make it easier on me and xexo, and since @WoleverEntun is so willing, I'd recommend joining KoE.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I suppor
This is a great idea. Maybe it should be Order of Edolas, since we can't be a Kingdom?

I support this. OE within XD's official territory. Like a state within a federal government. However, unlike them, I tend to try to not step on your toes, unless it concerns Xandria Dominion entirely.

As you've seen, I do try to respect the people from edolas's decisions as their own, and stay out of your business as much as possible. :) I want to promote a healthy kingdom, and have less work on my shoulders than overseeing/moderating recruitment of 6 towns and whatever else. :S

Format,
IGN-LetsplaymasterDR
age/location- Munster,Indiana 13
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- Because i have tons of experience with minecraft, and I was in RA on the other server.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- None
what are your goals- To become Maximum level, And Start Crushing Evil, (The Raiders)
do you have or wish to talk on skype- Yes,
class-Warrior
additional info-I have played minecraft since alpha was released, I think i can really socialize with other players, and since i know khoi from the other server, I think i might be a little help, but when I get to a strong point i should be a big help.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Why is 5PyPig on your citizen list? He's been in Canterlot for weeks now, lol.