• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

I have managed to locate the raiders base RA.txt has the raiders however RA2 is against them.

Attachments

• RA2.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 13
  • RA.txt
    633 bytes · Views: 8

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
In-Game Name: whiteninja1970
Age/Location: 17/Hawaii
Why you wish to join/ should be accepted: I would like to join because I want to help out a friendly guild and help defend against raiders. I like to raid, build, defend, and farm. The most I can contribute will be repairs for tools/armor.
What relationships do you currently have with other groups: Altum - Friendly
What are your goals: Mastering Paladin/Smith, Getting Slayer title.
Do you have or wish to talk on skype: I have skype but I don't have a functional microphone.
Class: Paladin|Smith
Additional info: I am the guy that use to raid you guys constantly but I am now in friendly relations with this guild.

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN-hero54123
age/location-14/ky
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-i need a clan, and i really like this one, ohh and i am friendly and i will give you all burritos.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-p1moyer sent me, cmc is cool, and kennith tried to kill me (twice) it was funny as hell.
what are your goals-to be the best pony a pony can be
do you have or wish to talk on skype-sadly no, i don't like skype, it laggs badly
class-rogue
additional info-i am a broster, so don't be hatin if i sometimes use broster slang, and i like CHIMICHANGAS!!!.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Are you guys still planning on becoming a hamlet? If not, Lightforge is in dire need of citizens, after sending a large part of our strength to Belegost.

Zwixx

Gold
IGN- Zwixx
age/location- 23, texas
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-
None, new player, Friends with 5pypig
what are your goals-
Pwn? :D
do you have or wish to talk on skype-
I do not have skype
class- rogue(archer)/crafter

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@5pyPig well 5py its been nice having you have fun on future adventures Rise forever buddy :)

AWESOME!!!

Wood
IGN-awsome_dude123
age/location-Ny 15
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- Was part of RA in Bashcraft
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- I am friends with khoibui, cmckenica, and kenneth_chow,
what are your goals- to join a gulid
do you have or wish to talk on skype- yes
class- warrior
additional info-

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@Kenneth_Chow lol kenn do you remember him.. from the orignal RA.... no wait i think his oomputer broke down b4 i recruited you ... or did it .. i just cant remember anything today