• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Howbadisbad

Soulsand
IGN- Howbadisbad
age/location- 17 USA, East Coast
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- Khoibui was very helpful in rpviding me with information what I said that I was new to he server and would liek if someone could give me some information.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- None
what are your goals- To acheive max level and build some creative stuff along the way. Also to make some cash, because you can't have too much cash.
do you have or wish to talk on skype-I have skype and can use it.
class- Rogue
additional info- I enjoy mmorpgs and Minecraft so I thought it would be a good idea to join a server that incorporates both. I am fairly active when I am not being bugged down by college work so you should be able to see more than enough of me :p.

IGN- PandazNWafflez
age/location- 13 / England
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I wish to join a guild fighting for peace in this warful world.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- I have currently not encountered many groups, I am one with the shadows, and no groups know me at all.
what are your goals- To create peace between the warring towns and murderous loners of Herocraft.
do you have or wish to talk on skype- I have Skype, my Skype name is ytdzine
class- Caster
profession- Crafter
additional info- I added the profession bit in in case you wanted to know.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
if you really want to go now do /tell khoi or cmc and tell them to bring you to base and that i sent you there and if they dont believe you tell them to contact me on the ra fourms
@PandazNWafflez

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
YAY IMMA NINJA NINJA now all i gtta do is beat down wildarm with a shovel and my life is complete
@wildarm

ThatAintFalco

Portal

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@EtKEnn we were planning on goin town which might be soon considering we have bout 4500c right now
why do you ask?

KrayzieJ

Wood
IGN- KrayzieJ
age/location- 29, UK
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- To smite all that is evil in this realm! And I like the opening song haha
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- None, I am new here.
what are your goals- Meet friends, have a laugh and be the greatest healer there ever was!
do you have or wish to talk on skype- Yes
class- Healer
additional info- I am hoping you guys can protect me.... Me being squishy n all...

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
@KrayzieJ - I love how more people are being healers (Myself included), so I'll check over your post now.

...OK, I have read over your application, you seem to be a real nice guy, so I'll accept you.

Welcome to RA.