• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Realm of the Mad God

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Ight, so I mastered priest and got epic gear and loots. Now what? Do I have to die to pick a new class? Or is there a way to get gold without buying it so I can get a 2nd slot?

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Ight, so I mastered priest and got epic gear and loots. Now what? Do I have to die to pick a new class? Or is there a way to get gold without buying it so I can get a 2nd slot?
After you master a class, you need to fight very hard monsters. These monsters have about a 5% chance to drop stat pots and better equipment.

Stat pots are used to permanentaly increase your stats on you character, thus making him/her better.

Dying will make all the equipment in your inventory vanish with the character.
If you want, put your extra equipment in your vault

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I don't see the point of storing stuff in your vault that nobody will buy...

Also, I'd like to note that this game seems to have a rather bad community: someone made a forum post of why not to buy items for real money, and he was getting flamed soooo bad. People kept using the phrase "no one gives a flying fuck" and someone even advertised.

I'll probably play some time later, I've been occupying myself with going around other servers and experiencing more of the general minecraft community :3

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't see the point of storing stuff in your vault that nobody will buy...

Also, I'd like to note that this game seems to have a rather bad community: someone made a forum post of why not to buy items for real money, and he was getting flamed soooo bad. People kept using the phrase "no one gives a flying fuck" and someone even advertised.

I'll probably play some time later, I've been occupying myself with going around other servers and experiencing more of the general minecraft community :3
You are right.... The community is very bad. Although I do store rare Items I find and I sell them to other people to get better in-game items for me.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
If anyone is done playing I'll gladly take any goodies. I'm currently obsessed with this game and I hunger for more power Bahahahaha

And I'll take it futon hahaha

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Haha damn, I jump on every now and then. I got 2 DEF pots in about 2 minutes last time I was on. How much do those go for? :p