• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Realm of the Mad God

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
It seems a train is a group of players going down roads all together for exp and stuff.

I'm mad, my Wizard got killed at level 17. I wandered too far and got mobbed by a bunch of monsters including a Ghost God. He offed me before I could hit the Nexus button. :< Time to see how far I can get with a Cleric.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
In a nutshell: It's when a bunch of people follow a path and spam their attacks and get lots of xp :p

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
It seems a train is a group of players going down roads all together for exp and stuff.

I'm mad, my Wizard got killed at level 17. I wandered too far and got mobbed by a bunch of monsters including a Ghost God. He offed me before I could hit the Nexus button. :< Time to see how far I can get with a Cleric.

In a nutshell: It's when a bunch of people follow a path and spam their attacks and get lots of xp :p
When you character is leveling, trains are where its at. When you become level 20 and you still want to raise your stats, you need to go to the very hard and high level bosses... Not just sitting in trains.

Trains are kind of like the Mob arena of Realm of the mad god :p

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Omg this game is addictive... I've gotten 150 fame in the past 2 hours :D And I'm currently playing as a Priest.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Has anyone played Sorcerer yet? Is it good?

And if I use an attack pot and die, does the pot carry over to my next character?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
It does not.

That's one thing that almost bothers me about this game. Not the potions specifically but that the perks you get for buying stuff with actual money are lost when your guy dies. At least the dyes and patterns ought to be retained, imo.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Also, those stat pots are very rare...

The only this that carries over to another character is a pet.