• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Realm of the Mad God

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
www.realmofthemadgod.com
Free to play, PERM DEATH.
Can you hang with me?
5_RotMG%20Cant%20see.jpg

B

Bingy1218

Holy shit haven't seen this game in ages I rage quited it last time when i was like lvl 40 or something archer but then got raped :( might try. It out Again soon

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
started playing it earlier today on steam and it was so much fun i did not even realize that 2 hours passed in the blink of an eye:eek:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's a fun game... but also has little replay value - recycled stuff for a bit - its very hard core cause it has perm death? :p

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
Use to play it but died when I had amazing items and max level. Permeant death btw so I raged quit and never played agian

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Good game, been playing on and off nearly a year. I never get very far D= Max level is 13 so far, I take risks. As Kain said very little reply value though, it is exactly the same thing over and over. Something fun to do for a few hours if you are really bored though.