• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Realm of the Mad God

ah kanzio, i raged at that game after dieing in the undead lair solo after the like, 9001th time, Now I gotta play it again.. thanks alot ):

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Getting to level 20 is not really the point of the game. The real goal is to get the best gear and max out you character.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I see this played at school every day, haha... ah, worrying.
Got 20 on most classes, some good gear and decent fame - loses novelty fast, but amazing for the first few days (or hours)

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
It get worse... When you battle in the godlands, even more lag shows up. Then a giant group of people come and half of them die all because of the lag ;)
Yep. The top guy on the leaderboard lost his guy because of a lag spike due to server issues that day, while he was underwater. Totally unfair, but the developers are a bunch of pathetic morons who couldn't careless about their players. Haha.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
We got a HC guild yet? Just started playing it. Game is so frustrating, can't stop playing? What classes do you guys recommend?