• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pvp tournament - Resist Failures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graink

Portal
The only reason I'm mad at Haxnn is because of the killing. It's not more anger than I would have towards anyone else that killed me. When people die in games, they get mad, that's all there is too it :p

I love how everyone is trying to bring us down on the "complaining" aspect; because you're so oblivious to your own actual complaining. We're complaining on a public forum that you don't have to read. We put this out there for those interested in reading; you didn't have to post your opinion if you didn't want to. This is where the world truly fails me. When people are so fucking stupid that they seriously don't understand they're laughing at/complaining about the exact fucking thing they're doing. I intend to be completely hypocritical, because I like the way it feels. I'm sure this isn't a natural quality in the average persons life, but if you enjoy it, so be it.

P.S. The boost of confidence bit was more of a joke. I thought it'd be funny since we're being so upfront on here and in your faces, but then to say we have no confidence to do it is like some form of oxymoron or contradiction. It's fine if you didn't understand, I usually write shit that doesn't make a lot of sense when people can't hear the sarcasm in it. - Defend them all you want, we killed them all the first round without losses, and the second round, we were blind sighted by an unruly adversary. Nothing more can be done, because if you're all going to complain this much about us making second place, I can't fucking imagine the analpains you would have if Kainzo made us have a rematch for the cash and titles. Just give up, you know the glory is ours.

F

~Falker57~

k. Maybe we had figured out what ruined us? Our first plan was to go after Wild and after I looked back at the chat and realized wild had made a difference at all we focused Masked since it appeared he made a bigger difference. It is the same thing you could have done the third round, but failed to do. I am not just "complaining" on here. It also gets annoying when Klrocks spams o chat calling us cheaters when we are not. Then to come on the forums and read you bitch here too just pisses me off. Stop acting like we are "dimwitted" because it makes you sound like an ass. k?
And @ that annoying comment made by Jinder, I meant go do something to boost your confidence in real life. Did you think I was trying to make fun of him? No I was just saying that it would be a much better confidence booster.

Graink

Portal
k. Maybe we had figured out what ruined us? Our first plan was to go after Wild and after I looked back at the chat and realized wild had made a difference at all we focused Masked since it appeared he made a bigger difference. It is the same thing you could have done the third round, but failed to do. I am not just "complaining" on here. It also gets annoying when Klrocks spams o chat calling us cheaters when we are not. Then to come on the forums and read you bitch here too just pisses me off. Stop acting like we are "dimwitted" because it makes you sound like an ass. k?
And @ that annoying comment made by Jinder, I meant go do something to boost your confidence in real life. Did you think I was trying to make fun of him? No I was just saying that it would be a much better confidence booster.

Yes, we could have done that, but by the third round, I just gave up because I figured someone would understand it was all fucking illegal! I didn't give a shit the third round, and I just ran up to Haxnn and got one shotted to try and prove a point that we won by default. Kainzo was having issues with spout so he didn't get the whole message. I should be mad at kainzo, and I am, but he apologized, as did Archmage_Llyod. I don't know why you can't can't give it up, you know the win was ours.. It's as simple as that. I may be an ass, but I'm an ass that's right.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Bro were not talking about being mad over the game plan, were pissed about the team switch that made you win. I'm sure you saw the first round, if the team was the same, the second would have been identical. Thats what were trying to say, and everyone else doesnt seem to understand that

Graink

Portal
I just don't understand how any of this was "illegal" :confused:

Someone explain?

When someone goes against the rules set in place, it therefore becomes illegal. I'm not too sure what country you live in, nor do I care, but for the most part, no one is above the law. Of course Kainzo has more authority here, and can make his own rules, but having a system like that is just a little fucked up. No offence to what happened, there should have been something done about it. Imagine if today, in the US, someone could offer up their body as a tribute for someone that was to be put to death. That's obviously a far-fetched comparison, but I hope you get the point.

The part that was illegal was where they brought in a substitute that wasn't on the proclaimed roster. They were only allowed to have 5 fighters, + 2 subs. In our situation, they had 5 fighters, + 4 subs. If you seriously can't see anything that goes against the tournament rules here, I fear for your life and future.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
If you seriously can't see anything that goes against the tournament rules here, I fear for your life and future.

Ok I get it now.

You are making the issue much larger than it is. It's still an issue, but you make it sound like the end of the world. So you have to resort to insulting me for asking? Nice job.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I skipped all your whining. If the team had lost, none of you would be complaining, go cry elsewhere little kids.

F

~Falker57~

A) There is something called a pardon.
B) Graink insulted us numerous times.
C) I write this and realize that people replying to this are just letting them further discuss what had happened which is making them much, much happier then if they made the thread and no one replied and it is also just fueling Graink's need to win an argument over the internet. He will literally stop at nothing to prove he is right. Immature if you ask me.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Yea it's a back and forth flame fest now..... both sides are stated and we can't change the opinions of everyone else, why don't we leave it at that.
Shit happens

Graink

Portal
Ok I get it now.

You are making the issue much larger than it is. It's still an issue, but you make it sound like the end of the world. So you have to resort to insulting me for asking? Nice job.
I skipped all your whining. If the team had lost, none of you would be complaining, go cry elsewhere little kids.
A) There is something called a pardon.
B) Graink insulted us numerous times.
C) I write this and realize that people replying to this are just letting them further discuss what had happened which is making them much, much happier then if they made the thread and no one replied and it is also just fueling Graink's need to win an argument over the internet. He will literally stop at nothing to prove he is right. Immature if you ask me.

I put all of these replies in one box because I wanted Dielan and Falker to see where my rage is coming from. All three of you jumped in without reading or understanding the full story. You came in with the mind set "I'm not reading all this shit Graink posted cause it's just a bunch of complaining."

My "flaming" comes directly from the fact that you dick heads are allowed to come on here and insult us, but when we say 1 single insult, it turns into a flame war, or it some how turns into our last resort* Insults surely aren't my last resort, and I can prove this in oh so many ways; I just feel like it's so much funner, and funnier to add, when I call you all weird little names. I call it creativity.

You're all so insanely blind to your own hypocrisy that it's almost embarrassing to continue. I quoted your own posts just in hopes you would understand what an insult is; if you actually need me to point them out, once again, I fear for your future. Just give up, I'm an ass, I'm hypocritical, and I accept it. Keep your "purity" and make sure everyone on this server loves you cause you're kind, and gentle with them, not because you're true and upfront.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I put all of these replies in one box because I wanted Dielan and Falker to see where my rage is coming from. All three of you jumped in without reading or understanding the full story. You came in with the mind set "I'm not reading all this shit Graink posted cause it's just a bunch of complaining."

My "flaming" comes directly from the fact that you dick heads are allowed to come on here and insult us, but when we say 1 single insult, it turns into a flame war, or it some how turns into our last resort* Insults surely aren't my last resort, and I can prove this in oh so many ways; I just feel like it's so much funner, and funnier to add, when I call you all weird little names. I call it creativity.

You're all so insanely blind to your own hypocrisy that it's almost embarrassing to continue. I quoted your own posts just in hopes you would understand what an insult is; if you actually need me to point them out, once again, I fear for your future. Just give up, I'm an ass, I'm hypocritical, and I accept it. Keep your "purity" and make sure everyone on this server loves you cause you're kind, and gentle with them, not because you're true and upfront.
I consider myself pretty damn blunt, but there's a point where you need to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.