• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pvp tournament - Resist Failures

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
We switched up our strategy from "Who the fuck is on their team this time" to "fuck up haxnn" seconds after I got 1 shot. The difference between your team and ours is that yours had a bard for silencing and we were almost all warriors which, combined with the fact that it was laggy, allowed haxnn to firewave freely. Yes our composition wasn't ideal but it doesn't change the unfairness of the fight in the first place.
Bash is a skill you know.. xD

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Resist Failures team - @Kainzo
1. lhatchy1
2. ArchMage_Lloyd
3. MrAwesomeShadow
4. Malomarcus
5. alexhoff1

Sub

1. Falker57

That was copy pasted straight from the thread.
This was the team they used:

Archmage_lloyd
159someothernumbers
falker57
plob5
haxnn

Anyone else see something wrong?

Also why are subs allowed to be put in without notifying the other team? It allows for no preparation or strategy changing, it just throws us into a match blindly.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Yeah guys, I agree it was completely unfair, and thats coming from me. But im not gonna come out here with apologies and stuff like that because here is the plain reality, MOST the members in the team had to go, or do something or do anything other than the tourney, the team was registered, i had to improvise.

Lets make one thing here clear. That If we linger too much on the past we will not forget it, and that it wont happen again, I have been told by several people that "Kain said if he could go back in time and change it, he would" well here is the thing, I would too even if i won, because the guilt you make me felt was unbearable, It was worse some team losing on the tourney, that feeling for them, mine felt alot worse than that, And i aint here to make some pussy comments about how "you made me feel bad, i wanna kill myself ETC ETC.) Next time, There will be no improvisation or any of that chicken shit, You are all right. it was unfair. Is life fair? No? Well We deal with life, So deal with it.

Bottom line. It happened, its in the past, Dont forget this, but Dont complain either. you say you may not do what i did, but what if you do? ( well this time someone will call it) Its a first and a last. By posting, whining, and complaining on this thread, you are just wasting your own time.

Un-watching the thread

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Well i won unfairly, IM BITCHIN

How the hell could i have done that? i had no recollection of this rule, nor have i ever heard of it, And to make it worse I fucking became captain so alot of weight is on me. THEN even worse, after the tourney people ./tell spam me, yeah, im caring because it was unfair. IF i could go back in time i would forfeit to make it a 4v5, heck even kick haxnn off the team. Or called it out to kain b4 it started, But I gotta beat myself up over this, cuz it was unfair to america, Even tho life is unfair, Its awesome (no sarcasm) that my mind can completely feel bad about winning, It was in the fucking past. ffs i hated what i had done, But SG deserve a chance at TC, And they should have gotten that chance, But I had to make the changes in teams cuz i was captain. this ordeal is a fucking pain in the ass, Too much work must be done, then no good or fair games, but you hacked. If this was real life, There would be 1 man left standing. because that man could kill faster than the others, that man was better, Oh look he took some medicine, Lets instantly call him a cheater, and disqualify him, yeah that how real life would work, And sadly . because of my shortsightedness. i gotta endure, painful slashes to the heart from people, sometimes my life is a dick to me ...

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah guys, I agree it was completely unfair, and thats coming from me. But im not gonna come out here with apologies and stuff like that because here is the plain reality, MOST the members in the team had to go, or do something or do anything other than the tourney, the team was registered, i had to improvise.

Lets make one thing here clear. That If we linger too much on the past we will not forget it, and that it wont happen again, I have been told by several people that "Kain said if he could go back in time and change it, he would" well here is the thing, I would too even if i won, because the guilt you make me felt was unbearable, It was worse some team losing on the tourney, that feeling for them, mine felt alot worse than that, And i aint here to make some pussy comments about how "you made me feel bad, i wanna kill myself ETC ETC.) Next time, There will be no improvisation or any of that chicken shit, You are all right. it was unfair. Is life fair? No? Well We deal with life, So deal with it.

Bottom line. It happened, its in the past, Dont forget this, but Dont complain either. you say you may not do what i did, but what if you do? ( well this time someone will call it) Its a first and a last. By posting, whining, and complaining on this thread, you are just wasting your own time.

Un-watching the thread

I agree. However it isn't the anyones fault in my opinion. It just kind of came to a conclusion after a mess of confusion. But as Lloyd said, the past is in the past. Next tournament should be alot better.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Its my fault im captain. STFU hahaha, it was just an odd mishappening

We have the worse plan in the world,
and it was not even follow. Haxnn just rushed ahead to 3/8 of the way, then did his thing then died
while the rest of us... stayed behind him...
Fact: our original plan, "ohshit IDK what to do hahaha"

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
You know, if your feeling really bad about it we could plan a rematch for title? :D. Though I know you wouldn't wanna lose it anyways XD

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6

Un-watching the thread

Just like to add, GTFO, it's a fucking game, get over it. Who is going to brag to their grandkids that you won a Herocraft PVP tournament and got the title [Gladiator]! No one!

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Just like to add, GTFO, it's a fucking game, get over it. Who is going to brag to their grandkids that you won a Herocraft PVP tournament and got the title [Gladiator]! No one!
Well you never know, what if there was a 60 year old man who had nothing to do and bragged about it! If he were to read this you would have hurt his feelings!

Graink

Portal
I'd hate for you all to live in denial the rest of your lives about a PVP tournament held on july 14th, 2012; it would just be such a shame.
^ See what I did, I replied to your post with my post! :D It's not about the future smart ass, it's about a game. My sarcasm should have explained that enough for you, but I now understand the level of sanity, understanding and the level of intelligence that I'm up against. Every single prize of that tournament could have furthered Sycamoriums expeditions. The money towards town construction, titles towards confidence and renowned, and finally, the ability to shut you all up with "We won fair and fucking square."

Everyone knows about firewave, everyone has been complaining about it forever. The teams are not set in stone. They needed someone to make a team of 5, so they used me. I'm in their guild, it's not like they picked some stranger. Changing the group had nothing to do with strategy, it was just to get 5 people.

Actually, the teams were set in stone. If you read the rules, (something that needs to be done before a fight like this) you would have read the 5 man team rule, with only 2 subs allowed. That's pretty fucking set in stone if you ask me. (not literally of course, don't get a boner) If something is set out to be played in a certain manner, please respect the admins. Even in my frustration and rebellion I feel like I respected the admins more than you, because I was upfront about it, and in their faces. You went behind their backs in a time of stress and took advantage of their unreadiness. We're not bad people for defending our titles, take a step back, and figure out what really just happened.

Thanks for reading guys, stay tuned.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm? Plan to fill me in on your thoughts? If you question what age I am you can always just check my application for HC ^_^

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
^ See what I did, I replied to your post with my post! :D It's not about the future smart ass, it's about a game. My sarcasm should have explained that enough for you, but I now understand the level of sanity, understanding and the level of intelligence that I'm up against. Every single prize of that tournament could have furthered Sycamoriums expeditions. The money towards town construction, titles towards confidence and renowned, and finally, the ability to shut you all up with "We won fair and fucking square."

Actually, the teams were set in stone. If you read the rules, (something that needs to be done before a fight like this) you would have read the 5 man team rule, with only 2 subs allowed. That's pretty fucking set in stone if you ask me. (not literally of course, don't get a boner) If something is set out to be played in a certain manner, please respect the admins. Even in my frustration and rebellion I feel like I respected the admins more than you, because I was upfront about it, and in their faces. You went behind their backs in a time of stress and took advantage of their unreadiness. We're not bad people for defending our titles, take a step back, and figure out what really just happened.

Thanks for reading guys, stay tuned.

I went behind thier backs? I made sure Kainzo knew about it and that it was ok. How did I go behind anyones back? They needed another member and Kainzo gave permission for me to go on their team. That isn't disrespecting the admins. Don't go saying I don't respect them and I tried to cheat my way onto thier team. I went to help the team. I didn't take advantage of anything. I didn't think to my self "hmm, maybe I can get on the team in all this confusion." I wanted them to have 5 players to fight. They told me I could join RF so I did. I didn't break any rules or take advantage of anyone.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I'm not picking sides, but in any tournament, I feel that it is better to have two full teams fighting eachother than to have an unbalanced/absent team battle.

Graink

Portal
I went behind thier backs? I made sure Kainzo knew about it and that it was ok. How did I go behind anyones back? They needed another member and Kainzo gave permission for me to go on their team. That isn't disrespecting the admins. Don't go saying I don't respect them and I tried to cheat my way onto thier team. I went to help the team. I didn't take advantage of anything. I didn't think to my self "hmm, maybe I can get on the team in all this confusion." I wanted them to have 5 players to fight. They told me I could join RF so I did. I didn't break any rules or take advantage of anyone.

I don't doubt your intentions were pure, I'm just saying the admins were troubled and didn't have enough time to check the roster. When I spoke with Kainzo, he mentioned this time frame problem and how you shouldn't have been able to play. He agreed to you joining because he didn't realize you weren't on their sub list. You shouldn't have even tried to go against the rules, whether the admins agreed to it or not. The rules were set to make a fair fucking fight. Even if you weren't trying to be cheap, it doesn't change the fact that it actually was cheap. You broke the tournament rules, with the help of Kainzo. I'm sure my team would still be glad to have a rematch with your illegal team of cheaters, even after a few of us have respeced. We had issues to, Kahzo couldn't make it to use spout, so we subbed in (legally) Diffuse in his place. Get some more responsible team mates next time and maybe your team won't give up and run away, then log in 5 minutes after the tournament's done. GG, fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.